It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with podcast making.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I told my friend (Kitsunegari) that I wanted to make a podcast. There's a special program I need, and she said it's called "Audacity" so I downloaded it. I tried to open it but it said that Windows needs to know what program created it. Then it said they could automatically find out, I clicked it, and it didn't work. I'm not that computer savvy so, did I somehow download the program incorrectly? Is there another program I can use to make podcasts?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey there Nez, heres a link with a few downloads on the first post that you can download

www.abovetopsecret.com...

good luck and look forward to your podcast

Please shout if you need anymore help,

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I got Audacity, recorded a podcast, so why isn't it uploading? It says it isn't supported? How do I get it "supported"?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Its probably not in the .mp3 format. Audacity doesn't automatically create projects in the right format and cannot without an additional small piece of software. I know, it's aggravating. I'm willing to bet you have a friend that is handy with computers and can sit down with you and help you out.

Search all over the podcasting forum for help also.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh oh! I got it. It might've been Firefox, or that my internet was blocking cookies, but I got it. Thanks to all who helped!

new topics

top topics

join