It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stonehenge laser probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Newer better research is always good.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Bumped it up for ya Bullsnot......

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That's fascinating. It's just a shame they haven't released any illustrations of the carvings though.

Given that the henge get's invaded by Hippies every summer solstice it wouldn't be suprising if the first 'carving' stated "the pop smokes dope" or somesuch!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

That's fascinating. It's just a shame they haven't released any illustrations of the carvings though.

Omg I know. When I was reading the first part of that article I scrolled down to see if there were any pictures but NOPE. If you do find pictures please share.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Found this. It's not a good pic, but there's an article about the project.
www.newscientist.com...
Found more pics at the laser scanning company's site.

Illustrations of carvings.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the only thing they give me the impression of is that Given that the henge get's invaded by Hippies every summer solstice it wouldn't be suprising if the first 'carving' stated "the pop smokes dope" or somesuch! u were close there dipicing the harvest of magic mushrooms

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I�ve read the articles and what cought my eyeFirst was that the carvings cannot be seen by naked eye, and still the carvings look the same, separated by lines. Coincidence? Perhaps, but then I still would like to link you to the following PDF document: www.google.nl...:_atOY2mkKvIJ:dubroom.org/download/pdf/ebooks/barry_chamish_-_did_biblical_giants_build_the_circle_of_the_refaim.pd f+Barry+Chamish+Refaim+giants+Sirius&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8 (HTML document)

A Stone Hedge like monument in Israel. They begin thinking Stone Hedge could perhaps be a burial area right? Then why is this Refaim build by Giants, which are made by the Gods, and did the entrance point (when it was being build) to the star Sirius? Let Sirius be the place where the Gods claim to come from (Bible, Koran, Egyptians, Mayans, Dogontribe).

The Refaim in Israel was used as an astronomy lab, I know this theory also exists for Stone Hedge. Now they are going to claim the theory however that it might was a burial place, just because in the area people where buried.

Isn�t it more likely that Stonehedge was really used as a guidance (Calendar of the stars) to the Gods, just like the one in Israel? And that the carvings which cannot be seen by eye� resemble the sky, with it stars� in some sort of way. Isn�t Stone Hedge just as well related to the stars as are the other buildings (Refaim, pyramids, sphinxes, the Mayans calendar etc.) or are we going to think it was a burial place, because there are graves?

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
dang, those magic mushroom carvings look just like UFOs!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
i can't believe this because it says stone hendge was built 2300 BC, they ahve no idea when it was built, it could be way older, they are just guessing buy the stuff found around it because u can't date rocks, and the atding systems are far off anyways, but the carvings look cool, it seems like they are trying to fit it into their beliefs rather than look at what it is, they're saying they correspond with bronze axes, well how would the bronze axes make carvings so small and accurate with the technology of the bronze age

new topics

top topics

join