It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everybody am new around here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello everybody,Am from Mauritius island and am glad to have found this forum it look kinda kool! and am very interested to hear everybody's stories,experiences so till then i'll take a look around and to begin i have a little question concerning my dog... lately every morning when the muslims make their prayers out loud at about 4:15 am in the morning my dog begin to make strange noise...as if it was crying or even sound much more like a wolf..so i wanted to know if its normal or is there sumthing strange in this?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Alienvince. Feel free to U2U me if you have a question about the board.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Alienvince!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BTS:
General Chit Chat
General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Food and Cooking
Travel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
welcome aboard mate, glad you could make it!!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello Alienvince welcome to ATS, glad you decided to join us.

I havent heard of any members from Mauritius before so maybe you're the first !.

Anyway enjoy yourself here and have fun.

JM

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienvince
lately every morning when the muslims make their prayers out loud at about 4:15 am in the morning my dog begin to make strange noise...as if it was crying or even sound much more like a wolf..so i wanted to know if its normal or is there sumthing strange in this?

Hi Alienvince and welcome to ATS and ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

With regards to your dog, i think it may be due to the simple fact that sounds travel a long way especially at that hour of the night/morning and your dog may be reacting to that. You did mention it has only been happening lately. How was your dogs behaviour previous to this?

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hope you have a good time here

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

[edit on 7-5-2006 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

join