It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The goverment made cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What?!
I saw the JFK evideance show of Peter r De vries and in that show that talked about they C.I.A maked cancer as a special weapon !

I cant believe this..

I Dont have proof of this but if you have seen the show of him with proof and stuff you can talk with me.
Lets see if we can find something about this on the web.

If any of you guys have found something like that pleas post it here for me so i can read the information

Already thnx

Mods if i have the thread in a wrong topic just place it in the good one if you can

Info about the JFK evideance show of Peter R De Vries..
Click the link : --- > Link

You can read al the info about the JFK show on that Thread of HardToGet

[edit on 2-5-2006 by 1337nessCas]

mod edit: title clarity

[edit on 3-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that you watched a show that said :

The Government Made cancer ?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No, it can't be true because there were several pharoahs from thousands of years ago, who were determined to have died from cancer.
As I understand it, cancer is the normal process of aging cells. Of course, I'm sure it can be hastened by all of the toxins in the air, water and soil and food.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No, it can't be true because there were several pharoahs from thousands of years ago, who were determined to have died from cancer.
As I understand it, cancer is the normal process of aging cells. Of course, I'm sure it can be hastened by all of the toxins in the air, water and soil and food.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah, cancers have been around long before 'de' US was even thought of...

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From reading one of 1337nessCas other posts it turns out he's Dutch so give him a break on the English ok?

I have agree though, cancer is defiantly not something new or man made.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
thnx deadboi im not really good at english !

But i watched a documentairy about that the FBI had made another kind of cancer as a special weapon for mass murder.. i thought..

But maybe its a hoax.. so it just was a fake documentairy but when you guys said it exist already along time ago i believe that so

But the FBI could make another kind of cancer that could mass kill ppl right?

If you guys have more info dont deny to post it !

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Cancer - Wikipedia
Cell division or cell proliferation is a physiological process that occurs in almost all tissues and under many circumstances. Normally the balance between proliferation and programmed cell death is tightly regulated to ensure the integrity of organs and tissues. Mutations in DNA that lead to cancer disrupt these orderly processes.

The uncontrolled and often rapid proliferation of cells can lead to either a benign tumor or a malignant tumor (cancer). Benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body or invade other tissues, and they are rarely a threat to life unless they extrinsically compress vital structures. Malignant tumors can invade other organs, spread to distant locations (metastasize) and become life-threatening.

It seems every day we hear about this and that causing cancer, so I don't think it would be impossible to create something that would make people more suseptiple to uncontrolled cell division and/or make the cancer more agressive and spread faster.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think cas means the feds using cancer as a weapon. Nothing new.

if you have access to nuclear waste, what could be easier to contaminate a person or group of persons (drinking water) with some plutonium or uranium?

I do believe this.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
I think cas means the feds using cancer as a weapon. Nothing new.

if you have access to nuclear waste, what could be easier to contaminate a person or group of persons (drinking water) with some plutonium or uranium?

I do believe this.

Indeed, but that would be a little obvious with the traces radiation (and 3 eyed fish
). I was thinking more along the lines of something that would make it look more "natural".

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, there are new types of cancer appearing all the time. Who knows what causes it? Is it all the toxins in the air, water, soil, food, etc.? Or are they ones that have been developed as biological weapons? Good question.

NessCas, I appreciate your efforts to learn/speak English. It is certainly much more than most Americans are willing to do (learn another language).
And I understand you very well - I also like the questions you ask, they show that you're paying attention and asking questions...always a good thing to do.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady

I agree; cancer is naturally ocurring and has been so for thousands of years. Perhaps it could be enhanced, or somehow spread, but not 'created' by the government.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oke thanks guys..
Thnx for the opinions and facts

does there come a cure for cancer.. i mean cancer have to stop!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Treatment of Cancer
Cancer can be treated by surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy or other methods. The choice of therapy depends upon the location and grade of the tumor and the stage of the disease, as well as the general state of the patient (performance status). A number of experimental cancer treatments are also under development.

Complete removal of the cancer without damage to the rest of the body is the goal of treatment. Sometimes this can be accomplished by surgery, but the propensity of cancers to invade adjacent tissue or to spread to distant sites by microscopic metastasis often limits its effectiveness. The effectiveness of chemotherapy is often limited by toxicity to other tissues in the body. Radiation can also cause damage to normal tissue.

Because "cancer" refers to a class of diseases, it is unlikely that there will ever be a single "cure for cancer" any more than there will be a single treatment for all infectious diseases.

If your lucky the cancer can be removed or go into remission.

My mother is a two time cancer survivor. After radiation therapy it went into remission the first time. But years later it came back, after more radiation therapy it went back into remission.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I believe it has something to do with genetic's,my father had 6 brother's all died at age 73 of cancer none of them smoked,and my father died at the ripeold age of 74at my fathers funeral my older brother said"thats us in 30 yrs"

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Men thats awful to see your family die around you

Its very painfull to lost your family members..

top topics

join