It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 666 and I..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When we see these numbers "pop up" all the time it is because we tend to notice certain numbers. For example, many times I look at clock on the microwave oven and notice the time 3:14 (approximation of PI). Well when it is 11:24 or some other time, I just don't notice the time. When we notice certain numbers (such as 23, 42, 69, 666, 11:11, etc.), it is usually because those numbers have some significance to us. Tell me when was the last time anyone noticed the number "53".

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm convinced
That is pretty freaky though Fulcrum..

I remember long long ago,when I was a cashier if someones total came to $6.66 or something involving those 3 numbers combined, every single one of them would either take something out, or buy some candy or something to change the total..And they would all make some comment about it...it was quite funny to me at the time but now I do the same damn thing!

Mags

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was born at 06:06 on January the 6th, which is the 12th day after Christmas, ie, Tweflth Night.
I'm also a Capricorn, another name for whom is Pan, who is the Celtic God whom the Devil was twisted from.
I am represented in the Tarot by The Devil and have pulled that card in some fashion in EVERY single reading that I have had, that and Justice.
My ruling planet is SATURN (Sat-an) which has 6+6+6 satellites (18).
I am also anti-Christian in many respects, I see Christianity as an Evil blight on this planet.
I was born and live in England too.
Do I get to be the "anti-Christ"?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by �any]

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
vi s a the card where every one wants to be...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
I was born at 06:06 on January the 6th, which is the 12th day after Christmas, ie, Tweflth Night.
I'm also a Capricorn, another name for whom is Pan, who is the Celtic God whom the Devil was twisted from.
I am represented in the Tarot by The Devil and have pulled that card in some fashion in EVERY single reading that I have had, that and Justice.
My ruling planet is SATURN (Sat-an) which has 6+6+6 satellites (18).
I am also anti-Christian in many respects, I see Christianity as an Evil blight on this planet.
I was born and live in England too.
Do I get to be the "anti-Christ"?

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by �any]

Yup, you win

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Yup, you win

Well good.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
We have obviously out done ourselves here William and fellow posters..We now have the devil posting amongst us
Let's see..first there was Jesus, he got booted out, now there is Satan..well..I wonder when God is going to join

Dany-Do a little more research, you aren't the Devil..not even close. However, you might be one of his demons, which is equally as intiguing.
Mags

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
We have obviously out done ourselves here William and fellow posters..We now have the devil posting amongst us
Let's see..first there was Jesus, he got booted out, now there is Satan..well..I wonder when God is going to join

Dany-Do a little more research, you aren't the Devil..not even close. However, you might be one of his demons, which is equally as intiguing.
Mags

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... -deep breath-

HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join