It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face of Christ in Hubble Comet 73p image

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's yet another case of pareidolia.

With that in mind, I can make out my Uncle Ralph, a flower, a pepperoni pizza, Bozo the Clown, a robot dog, a cute little duck, a space alien with antenae, an aproximate reproduction of most of the Nazca lines, and a scarab beetle.

I can see a guy with a beard as well, it looks like Jerry Garcia.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I looked at the photo and straight to the right of the biggest white image is what appears to be a bug-eyed Homer Simpson. Seriously. Anyone else see that?

I see a bunny rabbit. And I also agree with the earlier poster regarding: who knows what Jesus really looks like anyway?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know, man. If you isolate the image an enhance the brightness and contrast, it sure doesn't look like Jesus H. Christ, to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubletake
May 2, 2006 at 10:00 EST, talk about goose bumps!!!! I was floored when I SAW the face of Jesus parallel and horizontaly to the right of fragment B of comet 73 P. I knew there was something to this comet!

It's one of those things that you have to adjust your eyes to see it, it took me a while after my husband Chris saw it. He saw it immediately while viewing the video found on the hubble site!

Look, there's Jesus!, he said. Before we saw this image he was arguing with me that we wouldn't be able to see the comet with the naked eye, ect., ect. blah, blah being the natural skeptic that he is; earlier, I had told him about a vision a modern day prophet had about two comets approaching the earth, he was scoffing at my thoughts that this could be a sign of Christ's return, so I said nothing further. . . THEN HE SAW THE IMAGE OF CHRIST in the hubble image!!!!

When he saw it, I jumped out of my chair and rushed to see it, What I saw almost made me fall over, I was ASTOUNDED when I finally saw it!! Looks like Christ showed him , for he (my husband) definately changed his tune after that. HA! This has got to be a sign of His soon return.

the vision of the modern day prophet is found here: www.elijah1.com look under prophecy (WORTH READING)

Don’t get frustrated while trying to see the image of christ in the hubble images at the links below, be patient you will eventually see it!

Below is a link to the video and a picture,

To all who read this post please pass this along, I think it's significant.

Video: hubblesite.org...

Picture: imgsrc.hubblesite.org...

mod edit: [Mod Edit: All Caps title]
Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by sanctum]

Looks to my like its an asteriod. Remember the face we saw on mars that looks like a humans? Well it was just a pile of rocks. So these things can happen.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubletake
May 2, 2006 at 10:00 EST, talk about goose bumps!!!! I was floored when I SAW the face of Jesus parallel and horizontaly to the right of fragment B of comet 73 P. I knew there was something to this comet!

It's one of those things that you have to adjust your eyes to see it, it took me a while after my husband Chris saw it. He saw it immediately while viewing the video found on the hubble site!

Look, there's Jesus!, he said. Before we saw this image he was arguing with me that we wouldn't be able to see the comet with the naked eye, ect., ect. blah, blah being the natural skeptic that he is; earlier, I had told him about a vision a modern day prophet had about two comets approaching the earth, he was scoffing at my thoughts that this could be a sign of Christ's return, so I said nothing further. . . THEN HE SAW THE IMAGE OF CHRIST in the hubble image!!!!

When he saw it, I jumped out of my chair and rushed to see it, What I saw almost made me fall over, I was ASTOUNDED when I finally saw it!! Looks like Christ showed him , for he (my husband) definately changed his tune after that. HA! This has got to be a sign of His soon return.

the vision of the modern day prophet is found here: www.elijah1.com look under prophecy (WORTH READING)

Don’t get frustrated while trying to see the image of christ in the hubble images at the links below, be patient you will eventually see it!

Below is a link to the video and a picture,

To all who read this post please pass this along, I think it's significant.

Video: hubblesite.org...

Picture: imgsrc.hubblesite.org...

mod edit: [Mod Edit: All Caps title]
Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by sanctum]

Looks to my like its an asteriod. Remember the face we saw on mars that looks like a humans? Well it was just a pile of rocks. So these things can happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join