It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If US Attacks Iran, Iran Attacks Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just to be clear, I don't think that anyone should ever go to war assuming that its going to be easy or a win for them, the responsiblity is so great that those things have to be taken into account.

I also do not think that the Iranians are pushovers. They're ferocious. These are the Persians, for christ's sake!

I expect that the war, the convetinal aspect, will be brutal, dangerous, and tough, BUT also quick and a decisive victory for the US, with the Iranian armour, army, air, etc, completely destroyed.

Its sounds strange to say that, but such is the modern world. Quick wars, that are very tough.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Anyone tought that Iran might use chem or bio weapons that they surely have (or atleast knowhow to produce them fast, since most univercitys do)?
One smallpox missile gets through to Israel?...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
thats a good possibility, who know, regardless it will be better to stop Iran now before they get nukes than after. Bio Weapons are Nasty and have the potential to kill millions depending on how it spreads but nukes are worst.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
HAHA! NONE of you who think Iran can be invaded, know anything about strategy!
You're all nuts, too bad for you, I have no pity for you. I just like to take people down and make them feel like idiots. DREAM ON AMERICA!!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
HAHA! NONE of you who think Iran can be invaded, know anything about strategy!

Please explain why Iran can't be invaded.

I just like to take people down and make them feel like idiots.

So, in other words, you have nothing to contribute to any discussion on ATS?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
You KNOW the Iranians are working on a nuke? HOW GULLIBLE ARE YOU?

I say GET RID OF AMERICA, and we will have out international security!!

Of course they brainwash/drug their agents before making them blow themselves up, but mostly it is not done in this way.
The U.S.A. even drug their soldiers to prevent them from deserting in FEAR.

Here we go with the accusations again! Name ONE act of terror that has been done by the state of Iran and the Iranian government, in the name of Iran!
Now mention FIVE that have NOT been committed by the USA or its allies!

Why are you picking on Vitchilo? You didn't have anything better to say? Did his words make you choke on your pigburger??

You must be #ting me. Now I agree that its questionable that Iran is developing nukes. But that little snippet about the US drugging its agents to blow themselves up and drugging their soldiers to keep them from running away is laughable. You do realize that in Gulf War 1 and 2 the US and Coalition won hands down. GW1 ground fighting lasted all of 100 hours so how do you figure our troops were scared? My Uncle is a Desert Storm vet, he was never scared, a bit nervous, but not scared. He was never drugged, he and most of the US and Coalition troops believed the mission to kick Iraqi forces out of Kuwait was the right thing to do, and it was. It wasnt drugs that helped our troops kick Iraqi's militaries ass, it was the will to fight.

As for terrorist actions committed by Iran, what about the holding of US diplomats as hostages for over 400 days? The support of the Palestinian Intifada, support of Hamas and Islamic Jihad activities both actively and passively? US intelligence agencies have supported their fair share of illegal activities and operations, no one denies that, but the topic is Iran.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I expect that the war, the convetinal aspect, will be brutal, dangerous, and tough, BUT also quick and a decisive victory for the US, with the Iranian armour, army, air, etc, completely destroyed.

Its sounds strange to say that, but such is the modern world. Quick wars, that are very tough.

Just like the one in Iraq?!?! I think I know what you mean, 'conventionally speaking' that is as hardware makes for easily identifiable targets; but if Iraq is any indication of an quick easy time, well...

Iran is in a much better position in every way than Iraq was with the sanctions and all.

Are you really Nygdan? Was this pre-morning coffee?!?!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You know, you all say you talk the talk and walk the walk, when necessary. Seems to me youre all SO overly concerned with who's the mightier super-beings and who shouldnt be policing the world that maybe, JUST maybe, it might be possible that for all of your disinformation, all of your speculation, and all of your misguided attempts at bravado that PERHAPS, Israel, the US, Russia, China, AND Iran may well be playing the entire world for fools?

Just recently I read on CNN that "somehow miraculously" there was a "surprise" find of millions of barrels of light crude, distillates, etc etc "found".... FOUND?!?! where was it hiding... or who is the moron who lost track of THAT.

Now consider the governments being aligned and the thinking being "we can keep the oil production companies in their record profits, the suppliers, in their record profits, the PEOPLE of the WORLD at bay thinking there is such a shortage, having a HUGE name like the Energy Director spouting off about how the prices may well remain this way for 3 plus years (which of course keeps us in money even longer) and basque in our glory and money by doing ONE SIMPLE THING.... having joey the iranian president spew off about BS he KNOWS he cant TRULY make good on, instilling fear into the world, israel, the US military machine, and various european nations, again simply by having Iran talk big, the US talk small but mighty, China and Russia appear neutral but ensuring the world vetos would be coming meanwhile WE the governments reap all the profits."

We're so caught up in the complexity of factions, terrorist versus freedom fighters, politically correct jargon that amount to a hill of beans, continuous connectivity so that we dont miss a single second of attrocities on fox, cnn, etc etc, blood hungry war mongering selves to wake up and see life for exactly what it COULD be, not assuming that im right but being ultra objective i see what it COULD be...and maybe, yes, there IS a master plan amounting to no more than....money in their wallets and a disinformed world.

BTW, no i dont really believe this to be true...but what if it were...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just read this:

The United States said Tuesday it is seeking a binding U.N. Security Council resolution demanding that Iran halt uranium enrichment. But it is not, at least in its initial push in the United Nations, asking for sanctions.

www.voanews.com...
Hmmm, wonder why they are not pushing for sanctions yet, Hmmm.

Could it be that the world knows that sanctions make you vulnerable and Iran will not go for that without a fuss? That they will not allow themselves to be weakened, only to be subsequently invaded?

Memories of Iraq.
sanctions = occupation

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Holy Warrior is right. Read Ezekial 38 & 39 in the Bible and you'll see the Ezekial War that's right around the corner.

Iran, Russia and other countries are going to go after Israel. In the meantime when the Armies of Russia, Iran etc are all over Israel, nukes will fall over the countries of America and Russia. Then God will have the Armies that are all over Israel fire upon each other and kill each other. Israel will survive unscathed.

But then right after this is when the Anti-Christ comes into the scene and signs a peace treaty with Israel stating they will be protected for 7 years. The 7 year tribulation begins. The Anti-Christ breaks his treaty after 3 1/2 years..

These things are about to take place. You see the Ezekial war developing in the news before our very eyes. I believe the rapture will take place before the Ezekial War. Christians start looking up because our Redemption draws close!!!!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Just read this:

The United States said Tuesday it is seeking a binding U.N. Security Council resolution demanding that Iran halt uranium enrichment. But it is not, at least in its initial push in the United Nations, asking for sanctions.

www.voanews.com...
Hmmm, wonder why they are not pushing for sanctions yet, Hmmm.

Could it be that the world knows that sanctions make you vulnerable and Iran will not go for that without a fuss? That they will not allow themselves to be weakened, only to be subsequently invaded?

Memories of Iraq.
sanctions = occupation

I think the goal of the US is giving Iran another chance, just like Iraq had many chances to show the UN what they had, but Saddam wanted to keep the entire world guessing, a fatal miscalculation for him.

By giving Iran another chance or more time we prove to the world once again that we are the tolerant ones. We are again telling the world we do not want to do this but they(Iran) leave us little choice. We are not making Iran's decissions for them they are allowed to choose their own fate. We are simply pressenting the options to them.

Also, during this time the only thing Iran can do besides backdown is preach more hateful speech to the masses in Iran and around the world. At this point in time, after hearing so much come from Iran already people(except the Iranians) are tired of it so the more they do hear it the more they back themselves into a corner.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
listen to all the Anti-Americanism and Anti-Semiticm growing in this thread.

Statements like

"Iraili civilians deserve to die if the U.S. attacks".. (brutal and ruthless blind hatred.)

"Terrorists were created from years of racism, slavery and atrocities by The foreign policies of US, Israël" (yea of coarse its the US and Israel's fault for radical Muslim terrorist killing civilians it cant be their own fault for being murders
.)

"I say GET RID OF AMERICA, and we will have out international security"
(Already calling for the destruction of America...This stuff is almost straight out of facist books of the nazi's)

Anti-Americanism is being mixed more often than not with Anti-Semiticm and together are making an effective tool to unite people against the US and Israel. One just has to look around on ATS to see it. Just as Anti-Semitics blame every single problem in the world on the Jews , Anti-Americans blame every single problem in the world on Americans and their Leaders.

Notice the parallels such as:

Anti-Semitics believing either the Holocaust was fake and just propaganda to cause sympathy. Or that the holocaust was somehow justified and the Jews brought it upon themselves.

Anti-Americans believe that either 9/11 was a conspiracy by the leaders to cause sympathy for a war. Or that the people on 9/11 somehow deserved to die and brought it upon themselves.

Anti-Semitics believe the Jews are trying to rule the world by controlling governments through banking and secret conspiracies.

Anti-Americans believe that the American leadership is part of a NEW WORLD ORDER that runs the banking and oil company's through secret conspiracies.

I'm not saying that horrible acts on 9/11 compare to the holocaust! I'm simply drawing the parallels of ruthless thought made by Anti-Americans and Anti-Semitics and how they are fast becoming mingled into a single blind , jealous hatred for Americans/Israelis by Europeans.

I hope that Iran's nuke program is dealt with soon before even more Anti-Americanism mixed with Anti-Semiticm grows into that old beast that could once again gain fascist control and unite much of Europe against the U.S. and Israel. There are already MANY calls for war against the U.S. and Israel by alot of Europeans on this very forum

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
(in response to low orbits thread above)
No, Iran is not falling for the big bluff and George is stuck in a pickle, he makes threat's, oil goes up, approval goes down, really, with the US tied down in Iraq all King George can do is make threats behind a fence like a little kid and hopes he can scare the other kids. All the while not trying to ruffle the other kids feathers to much as to hurt himself with his big mouth.

How can the US be viewed as the tolerant ones, when they are doing all the threatening and pushing? Iran's are counter threat's made after the US ones.
History shows that the Bush regime is not tolerant and wants to invade wether the world approves or not, but this time IMO it's 80% pulling a bluff.
This is another war that does not have to happen, if Iran was left alone, I am sure they would not be a threat to anybody, to have an enemy, you have to be an enemy, to have a friend, be a friend.
It's that simple.

And Heckman, how do you suppose the world came to think this way, because they hate your freedoms?
[edit on 3-5-2006 by Toadmund]

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

And Heckman, how do you suppose the world came to think this way, because they hate your freedoms?

First off the "world" doesn't think this way and most of the ones that do came to think this way because of Anti-Americans and Anti-Semitics using jealous hatred of American/Israeli economic success and false propaganda as a uniting force...

Let me ask you something do you think Nazi hatred of Jews stemmed from justified reasons as well?

If not the it should be obvious that just because one group hates another doesn't mean that it is justified in doing so.

If you do think that it was justified.. well then that would either make you a Nazi or a Nazi sympathizer and I rest my case.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Heckman]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Man, get the racist and/or hate wording out of this, this happened before in another post where someone pulled the race/hate card.
It's not the people of a country that is hated, it's those who control our lives.

I mean, by your standards, Americans hate themselves, as there are many American critics of American actions on this board.

Just stop it already, and keep the Jew hate in the WWII Hitler bin.

Thank you.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can we chill it out guys? This is the News Network.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
How can the US be viewed as the tolerant ones, when they are doing all the threatening and pushing? Iran's are counter threat's made after the US ones.

lol
Security council and Germany - Don't make nukes. Abide by international law. Sanctions may be put in place if you don't.

Iran's response - We'll attack Isreal!

History shows that the Bush regime is not tolerant and wants to invade wether the world approves or not

?
When we invaded Afghanistan there was close to 100% worldwide support
In Iraq it dropped a bit there there was still widespread

What other countries are you talking about?

but this time IMO it's 80% pulling a bluff.

This doesn't even make sense?
Iran is bluffing about attacking Isreal?
The UN is bluffing about possible sanctions?
What are you talking about?

This is another war that does not have to happen, if Iran was left alone, I am sure they would not be a threat to anybody

lol
Despite Isreal not doing anything to Iran...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called for the Jewish state to be "wiped off the map".

Mostly they hate Isreal and our support for them.

This is all a bunch of talk anyway. I seriously doubt Iran would be stupid enough to attack Isreal. It would be suicide for them as they would erode any support they may have had with the international community and they'd have to deal with the overwhelming response that would be sure to follow.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Man, get the racist and/or hate wording out of this, this happened before in another post where someone pulled the race/hate card.
It's not the people of a country that is hated, it's those who control our lives.

Its not some kind of card. Look up through the post at the calls to war to destroy America and the statements implying that its ok if Iranians kill Israeli civilians and Americans because they brought it upon themselves.. These are the same kind of things that the Nazis said and the same things radical Muslim terrorist say yet it is supported all over this board!!

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Heckman]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
lol
Security council and Germany - Don't make nukes. Abide by international law. Sanctions may be put in place if you don't.

Hmmm, does Bush listen to international law? Who is sanctioning America?
Iran has a right to nuclear power, just like the US does, that's how they see it.

Iran's response - We'll attack Isreal!

If you can't hit the US, Israel is a good enough threat tool.

When we invaded Afghanistan there was close to 100% worldwide support

Yes

In Iraq it dropped a bit there there was still widespread

Uh, No, that's not true.

What other countries are you talking about?

Huh?

There is a whole lot of bluffing going on, on both sides, and yes, Iran hates Israel, has something to do with mid-east tensions I suppose, that's a given, but israel good, Iran bad, funny!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
my prediction sadly goes like this
a war that might have been justified
a war that was NOT justified
a war that never happened that was justifiable but we didnt believe the government because the previous war that wasnt justifiable.

war in afganistan, war in iraq, then the third is Iran. I do believe they are going to get Nukes, I do believe they are going to hit Israel with them, and I do believe it will be within the next 10 years. This is coming from a person who is extremely "anti-american" as some would put. I hate capitalism and I think its completely destroying our nation since we arent based on freedom anymore. BUT that doesnt change the fact the everytime i realize the big difference between iraq and iran, and that iran unlike iraq is going to be able to do it, and is crazy enough to do it. No one will listen though, the trust is gone in the government, and that was brought upon us by our own actions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join