It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Search of Airliners Underway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thats some interesting stuff about the THAAD. Now the US can get rid of all it's nukes and first strike capabilities and set an example to the rest of the world that you dont need 'em. They can invest in these THAAD's and prove to everyone what real defense is about, not nuclear warheads for aiming at "enemies."

Is that a laser pointed at my chest, oh # i think aliens sniper kitten has me insite (har har). back to the topic...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The problem with THAAD..is well...it sucks

Its just plain bad, it has intercepted very few test flights and generally has a riot whenever you turn the thing on, much better with a laser or something similar.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is stupid. The kid was trying to prove a point that the airline industry is not terror proof and thats just stupid. There is always going to be gaps in airline security. No matter how you look at it. The airline industry will never be 100 percent safe of terrorist threats or activities. All he did was piss of hundreds of thousands of people for having to be stranded or delayed because of the searches and get hmiself in to trouble. What a moron.

Mark

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
I think the whole thing is stupid. The kid was trying to prove a point that the airline industry is not terror proof and thats just stupid. There is always going to be gaps in airline security. No matter how you look at it. The airline industry will never be 100 percent safe of terrorist threats or activities. All he did was piss of hundreds of thousands of people for having to be stranded or delayed because of the searches and get hmiself in to trouble. What a moron.

Mark

Im with ya 100%, not to mention the amount of taxpayer money it must've cost to have EVERY plane in America searched.

On a side note after the FBI got word of the letter that basically says the airlines arent100% safe, they shouldve kept it secret and tried to adjust security measures differantly maybe. Alerting the public is only aiding to the terrorists.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Fearmongering and the cultivation of paranoia and terror,"new improved version" no actual terrorist act needed.
Even if the real story were true,it only serves the terrorists,and if there are no "true" terrorists,who exactly do you think it did serve?.
It certainly served the sheeples a dose of terror.
Scaredysheeples.
Box cutters and clay like material?,it would seem they know we watch way too much TV.
Myself?,I think the entire story is bull#.
THE ENTIRE STORY!!!.
A fabrication from the get-go.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
UnBaLanced - "We watch way too much TV".....

Totally correct statement!! Those of you who are watching TV instead of surfing the web and reading ATS Forums should be severely reprimanded by Admin. We all know the news appears on the web before the box anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
...And I was not so much referring to the problem that most do...
I was referring to the past in a way,when news travelled more slowly,it sometimes took a week before people knew something like the president died or something,which would mean that after a week someone may not know something that was supposedly very important and really didn't have any effect until it got to people,which in the end means nothing anyway.
I was referring to how the things mentioned about box cutters and a clay like substance didn't mean terrorist weapons and explosives until that type of thinking was put there by the media,so it would be the first thing that popped into people's heads when they heard such things.
It could have been some kid opening up a box of clay to play with who got distracted and left his toys laying around,aside from the fact it was supposedly found on an aircraft.
Innocent items that do not mean anything have been turned into sinister tools of terrorists in a plot to destroy the world in the minds of the people because of the fear and paranoia that have been conditioned into their way of thinking.
The on-line media is no different than any other,it just disseminates the horse# quicker.
I have a box-cutters and clay-like substance in a plastic bag here at my home,the box cutters is a tool for opening boxes and bags,the clay like substance is exactly that,clay,but the way things are now you would have people calling the cops if they saw these things sitting on your kitchen table while nosily peering through your kitchen window.
There is a good chance that it was nothing if it even occurred,the report served it's purpose,you will never know the truth,just what that report stated,it's got us yacking about something that is about as unimportant as it gets,since we did not see it with our own eyes,or it didn't do anything more than inconvenience anyone and get everyone freaking out about nothing.
Most of what you get in the media,on TV,in the papers or anywhere else is taken out of context.
Unplug,it is all meaningless.
Sheepleworld.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join