It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much is everyone paying for petrol?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi all

In portugal today, you pay 1,35 € each liter

1 gallon = 3,78 liter --> 1,35 x 3,78 = 5,1 € per gallon --> aprox 6 USD.

This is the price for the standart(and lowest) gas which is the Unlead 95.

Crustas

[edit on 4-5-2006 by crustas]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
We are paying like £1,05 in some places per ltr. So thats like $9 a gallon. I put a full tank in my car the other day, of hi-oct, it cost me £118.95.

So im belive that the people in the US and other countrys have it quite good when it comes to petrol.

Iy's not that expensive where I am....yet !

The highest is 98p a litre and the lowest 92.9p a litre. Actually thinking about it you must be using Super? If so then it's pretty much the same then.
www.petrolprices.com...

The equivalent in US$ (UK£)/US Gallon is:

Unleaded
Highest - $6.81 (£3.70)
Lowest - $6.46 (£3.51)

Super
Highest - $7.36 (£4.00)
Lowest - $6.60 (£3.58)

It looks like God does truly bless the US (oil price) I guess

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It used to cost $45 a tank.. now i spend $60

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im paying 2.95 here in wisconsin, US

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Gas is now $1.094/litre (minus a 3.5 cent/litre discount at the pump).
BC, Canada

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
N/W Arizona, 87 octane is now at $3.07 per gallon.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm not giving a penny for petrol no more, either i walk, use the subway, bike, skateboard whatever but bloody oil no thanks, i'm waiting for my personnal antigravity vehicule or may get an other modified diesel car that i fill up with veggie oil.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I paid $2.93 a US gal this morning (5/8/06) in Maryland. Gas has actually gone DOWN a bit in the last week.

By driving with a lighter foot, I’ve completely offset the recent increase in gas prices.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
3.20/gallon us dollars in westchester NY

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
when I see the prices of petrol all over the world I find Russia is dam cheap when it comes to petrolium

Yesterday the petrol prices were(in Russia there are various varities of petrol in a petrol pump of which a customer chooses one according tgo his car engine and climate)

Petrol
Best variety 18 Rubles (60 US cents )
Worst variety 10 Rubles (40 US cents)
the medium variety which i and most Russians use costs 50 cents

apart from that in Russia electricity and gas are almost free (our family/an average middle class Russian family pays 3 USD per month for electricity and gas combined )

[edit on 27-6-2006 by prelude]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prelude
when I see the prices of petrol all over the world I find Russia is dam cheap when it comes to petrolium

Yesterday the petrol prices were(in Russia there are various varities of petrol in a petrol pump of which a customer chooses one according tgo his car engine and climate)

Petrol

apart from that in Russia electricity and gas are almost free (our family/an average middle class Russian family pays 3 USD per month for electricity and gas combined )

For the benefit of others, I guess those prices are per litre, isn't ?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
$2.79 per gallon in Charlotte, NC

$40 to fill up the BMW today!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
About 2.95 per gallon for Regular in Nevada.
Down from about 3.10 last week.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
$1.03 per lire CDN (More on long weekends).....

For those not on the metric system, that translates into a s$%^load.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PopeyeFAFL

Originally posted by prelude

Petrol

For the benefit of others, I guess those prices are per litre, isn't ?

Ya the prices are per litre of petrol...I forgot to write

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
$2.69 USD per gallon here in NE Ohio.
I drive a 3 cylinder Geo-Metro. I put about $5.00 a week in the tank.
It's not that far to get to work.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Currently 87 octane is 2.75US/Gallon here in South Pennsylvania and my Harley gets 45+ MPG

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
$2.71 in west memphis, arkansas

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
USD 7.05 in Euroland. You Ami's shouldn't complain
!

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Personaly I pay absolutely nothing, because whenever I do drive, or have to I use my own product made from 100 percent pure vegetable oil.

My Aunt and Uncle taught me how to produce it.

But mostly I use an electric powered scooter that I converted myself, simply because it was cheaper than buying a electric car.

I don't really beleive in Hybrid vehicles...I mean come on...in this case with such an amazingly large population "it's go all the way"...not just a realistic goal of reduction...

I'm talking altogether whiping out harmful emmisons completely.

Yes, I am an extremist to the Nth degree. And I don't take no for an answer.

I simply cannot walk the middle path anymore and watch people die.

I just bumped into a woman last night at the community garden in my block where we both volunteer.

She told me that she works for a company that builds low income housing all along the gulf coast. Essentially repopulating entire communities that were completely whiped out last year.

I looked her in the eye, and saw that she was enjoying a good deal of the profits in order to provide for her lovely family. However, I told her that what she is doing is building very large and very comfortable and affordable mass grave on the very same land that was literally washed clean by mother nature about a year ago.

JEEEZ!

She said somthing to the effect that it's better to breast feed a community and help it slowly along the path of awarness so that they can be enabled to change things for themselves later on.

Well, I thought that was pretty nice and very poetic. But it is still digging a grave for an entire community.

My conscience just could not live with that.

And I think far greater results come out of uprooting entire landmasses full of people
via natural or man made disaster until they have no choice but to intimately abide by the laws of mother nature, and realize that this planet is a living, breathing, life
that does feel pain!

OPM

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join