It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen Founder For President!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
according to this the minute men founder may run for president frankly anyone sounds better than bush right now and the way things are going on this immigration issue this guy could split the vote badly

www.worldnetdaily.com...

anyone know anything about the constitution party and what they stand for besides the constitution???

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Haha yeah vote in someone who founded a organization that people have linked similar beleifs to the KKK. Even though bush and co. are abosolute morons, i doubt this guy would be any better.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
THe KKK???

I was extremely skeptical of the minutemen when they first started organizing. But they have done an excellent job. Clearly, they are what they say they are, they want more border security. They're not a bunch of gun toting yahoos, which you'd expect from somone that would be so fed up with teh border situation that they'd 'patrol it' themselves.

It just shows how much the common and average person in the US IS concerned about the border situation.

Frankly, I don't think its anything like the problem some peopel think it is, but I certainly don't think that one needs to be a white supremacist in order to want to have more border security.

join