It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Illuminati Stirring The Immigration Pot???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
aoreport.com...

is this immigration issue getting hotter because strings are being pulled behind the scenes?? it seems we are being set up for take over by the globalist's is civil war a must for this to happen?? man this is getting very ominus...any other veiw's on this would be helpful.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was thinking about this.......

The Illuminati (if they exist) want immigrants to riot as much as they can. An incident happens which involves immigrants. Then they test their concentration camps by deporting as many people as possible. Think New Orleans, only MUCH MUCH worse. Rumours of people seizing immigrants and placing them in camps have been circulating. This could be phase Alpha in their plan.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hmm great minds think alike... I was thinking the same thing and I'm only referring to you guys great minds...

On Drudge today there was a link about radical groups taking over the immigration protests... like I was surprised.

Still thinking that those secret camps are just begging for unhappy campers to visit them.

I mean an illegal immigrant has no rights at all do they? Just by virtue of creating a public disturbance then could be rounded up and put away I would think.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
where's david icke when you need him

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Youve got to consider that if the Illuminati exist, it must be all done by gradations:

First convince the populace it NEEDS the camps

Use them against somebody without any rights used as a scapegoat

Then go to phase 2: everybody else

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
aoreport.com...

"page not found"

is this immigration issue getting hotter because strings are being pulled behind the scenes??
I think its more likely that its just an evocative issue that pushes people's buttons.

That and lou dobbs. Before lou dobbs was ranting about illegal immigration every night on his CNN show, there just wasn't this much focus on it. Then came the bill to make it a felony, and we're at where we are today.

it seems we are being set up for take over by the globalist's is civil war a must for this to happen??

A globalist would want open borders and more immigration, no one is calling for that, everyone is taking moves to shut down and restrict illegal immigration.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
yea i see that it's not working now, it worked yesterday might be part of an information blackout or something

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Divide and conquer. A house divided cannot stand is the core reason.

But I like the idea of the scapegoat. The common person is more likely to want these camps to exist for holding illegal immigrants. Eventually however, they will be housing illegal offenders period. Unfortunately, illegal will be whatever authority labels for itself to survive.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
A globalist would want open borders and more immigration, no one is calling for that, everyone is taking moves to shut down and restrict illegal immigration.

But what better way to establish a global government than starting a civil war in America that develops into a new government based on a strong foundation of total tolerance of completely open borders?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
But what better way to establish a global government than starting a civil war in America that develops into a new government based on a strong foundation of total tolerance of completely open borders?

Why would there be more support for open borders if the immigration issue resulted in a civil war?

If you want globalism, you definitly don't want war, you want peace, because with peace, trade flourishes.

Global trade is only now just getting back to pre-WWI levels, thats how destructive to globalism and trade war is, it set global trade back practically a hundred years.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakashthey test their concentration camps by deporting as many people as possible.

which is it? detain them in concentration camps or deport them? in case you didn't get the memo, deporting someone is evicting them from the country.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Indeed David Rockefeller confirms this, they want more immigration, more integration. (of the capitalist kind) I suspect its too cheapen local labor more than for humanitarian reasons, but that would be cynical.

If you want globalism, you definitly don't want war, you want peace, because with peace, trade flourishes.

Mayor Rothschild supports this, he though business was better in times of peace. (Although he didn’t hesitate to profit from war when he could.) His wife also later said that if there was a war, her sons would stop it. They wouldn’t give warmongers money.

Global trade is only now just getting back to pre-WWI levels, thats how destructive to globalism and trade war is, it set global trade back practically a hundred years.

Do you have a handy link for this?

[edit on 3/5/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

everyone is taking moves to shut down and restrict illegal immigration.

The key word here is "illegal".
Nuff said....

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I agree with Nygdan also. War is primarily a nationalist phenomenon, and the only way to get people to rally round the flag is to appeal to their patriotism. This was even the case in the old Soviet Union, where the Communist Party was, at least in theory, internationalist in nature. But when Germany invaded, it was all "Motherland this" and "Motherland that".

For globalism to really attain anything, it would require international peace and universal cooperation. War would set it back every time.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
America could always give back New Mexico and Texas that could alleviate the situation. (is right of conquest really legit?)

I hear at work form South Africans who are having similar problems with Zimbabwe. I’m sure we could find many parallels. Thailand also has problems with Cambodians sneaking in.

join