It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project/Steven Greer a hoax?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Drop a bomb and run... see where it lands

*Drops Bomb*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4142d9b02e79.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffb54d5692a2.jpg[/atsimg]

"SELENE BTOS"

Boom!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is my first post, but i figured i had to add this to the thread from what i just read. This is Information not more then an hour ago being reported from ProjectCamelot.org

"26 July 2009 - update

• At the close of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, there was a near riot in the auditorium when several dozen Spanish delegates tried to take the stage to announce that three of them, working on a Free Energy device, had received death threats from Steven Greer.

We do not know the truth of these allegations but I (Bill) recorded two of them on dictaphone and I can confirm that they were both frightened and extremely angry and upset. The conference organizers, perhaps understandably, did not want the close of the conference to be disrupted and so they were not allowed to speak.

A number of them have asked Project Camelot for help and so publishing this summary report is our first step while we investigate this further."

Who knows if this is the truth or not, but from my opinion on the Disclosure project, I was all for it, over 8 years ago, but now it seems its just a joke. What have they done since? I'd definitely like to see where the above update is going.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by sfaynor]

[edit on 26-7-2009 by sfaynor]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sfaynor

You need to put that quote in external link tags and add the link

www.projectcamelot.org...

But that is one hell of an announcement... and Camelot against Greer This will be something to watch. I have had my own 'experience' with Camelot so I will watch this closely

You could make a thread on that... it would be a hot post...

Thanks for posting... will see if we can get that tagging fixed

[edit on 28-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sfaynor
Who knows if this is the truth or not, but from my opinion on the Disclosure project, I was all for it, over 8 years ago, but now it seems its just a joke. What have they done since? I'd definitely like to see where the above update is going.

Welcome to the ATS forums sfaynor, and interesting post. I have the same observation as you about the disclosure project, as I was also favoring it when announced, but looking back it does seem a disappointment.

As for the death threats, I could understand why the nefarious entities like "TPTB" might issue death threats to a free energy researcher if they felt it would threaten their power structure, but I'm not sure I see what Greer's motivation to do that would be, so I think we have to be pretty skeptical of that claim. But it's still an interesting story when a conference is disrupted like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I agree with the two above,post a thread about the death threats Greer made.Seems very strange,but there could be some weight behind the story.
Were the threats issued in person,or were they relayed over a phone?

Concerning the thread topic.

I always thought that the disclosure project was very strong,and like many here was blown away with the many accounts told.I was hoping that this was going to be the smoking gun but it just stopped rolling and lies gathering dust on the net.

Shame realy,as the intitial press conference was startling in its ability to show just what is going on

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Is there any possibility that we could be seeing what has happened so many times before.... an attack on the integrity of Steven Greer to debunk what he stands for because he might be getting a little too close to the truth?

It's a time honoured way of making people doubt.... a couple of guys up on stage attacking Steven Greer at a public conference like that.... all of a sudden you have the anti-Disclosure Project people literally feeling themselves all over in excitement to pull ou the old "I told you so's".....

Makes you wonder if they aren't part of the misinformation... and needs to be taken into account. I always get skeptical when I hear negative stuff about something trying to bust open the truth... to me attacks on a person's integrity only adds to the strength of what they say. People generally attack the person if they can't attack the data.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Low Orbit

The Disclosure Project/Steven Greer a hoax?

Let's look at this from a distance. First of all, let's assume that there was a crashed UFO in Roswell 1947. One step further, let's assume that there are things on the moon, either of alien origin or perhaps, of ancient and forgotten human antiquity.

Now then, you are the government and for one reason or another, you want to keep this all as secret as possible for as long as possible. The only problem is one that has crept up in the last decade; the arrival of the internet. Now you have various groups exposing all kinds of evidence in every corner of the globe. Compounding this is that there are now millions of followers who are no longer believing the official government stories.

What do you do?

Well, if it were me, the first thing I would do is to begin a long term effort to discredit my greatest threats and by doing so, cast doubt directly into the heart of the UFO community. They begin arguing among themselves about who is a traitor, a hoaxer, a fake, a liar, etc.

Wow, that was easy. They now doubt every image, every video, every eyewitness and every organization that comes along. They would no longer be able to recognize the truth if it jump up and kissed them on the nose. Not only that, but they can't even agree that they should stop this behavior because the seeds of distrust and paranoia have grown well in their fertile soil.

Problem solved.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
Is there any possibility that we could be seeing what has happened so many times before.... an attack on the integrity of Steven Greer...

What integrity?

Steve Greer is a Sham. If anyone in the futile Disclosure Project is a disinformationist or a shill; it is Greer.

Greer = Charlatan who ruins it for us all.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Click on the project camelot link zorgon posted above,scroll down alittle and you can read an update of what did occur.Not what so called happened.Better still,can some one quote the update.Can,t myself as on via mobile at the moment.Cheers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Does anyone here take "project camelot" serious?

It's just a bunch of spinmeisters.

They are actually promoting hoaxters Dan Burisch/Marci Mcdowell.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This was posted long time ago
on the same website as in the OP:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2004.

UFO DIRTBAG OF THE MONTH DAN BURISCH.

"Dan Burisch was mankind's last hope to save the planet
and ET from a cosmic catastrophe...at least
that's what he and his supporters would have you believe."

"Guess we should thank Burisch and his associates for bringing
yet more ridicule to the UFO field and making it harder
for those genuinely interested in and investigating UFOs."

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Sol12

UFOwatchdog aka Disinfo are us.As spinmiesters go,they are the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

From camelot website:

26 July 2009 - update 2

"Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit,
we have investigated it to the degree possible.
We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened,
we talked to observers of the events,
and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants."

"And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened,
it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind."

"It's important to state that we do not know enough about
Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy
to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes
to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality."

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Sol12

You in the disinfo business aswell?Or didn,t you bother to read the rest of it?Try doing so,lets see if you can then post it properly.If not i will do so later,so others can see your failed attempt.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Here ya go.

You may refrain from accusations.

Say what you have to say.

• Regarding the incident at the end of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, we have investigated it to the degree possible. We interviewed the inventors who felt they were threatened, we talked to observers of the events, and we met with Dr Steven Greer and his bodyguards and assistants.

We understand that what happened was largely due to a lack of understanding of the language (for the inventors, English is a second language) and something said during the Speaker's Dinner by Steven Greer himself in response to a request by an inventor to discuss his invention. When Dr Greer was disturbed at dinner, his first response was "I could kill you", which his entourage explained was a joke but was taken seriously by the inventor who had approached him.

Two other inventors claimed that when they approached Greer - in entirely separate incidents - he admonished them that unless they worked with him it was unlikely that they would get anywhere with their device. This they took as a threat rather than as a realistic statement from someone who has spent years working to break through the secrecy surrounding Free Energy.

These three inventors approached Greer independently during the conference. When the person who approached him at dinner heard the American "I could kill you" joke, shaken and shocked, he shared his experience with his friends. The others also compared their interactions with Greer and, now united in their upset, they all went to enlist the assistance of a well known and respected radical journalist who is known in Spain as Rafa.

Rafa took their accusations seriously, and together they became determined to go on stage, tell the conference what had happened, and ask Greer to confirm what he had said. The group were not given a chance to speak on stage, and so their questions to Greer were never answered.

One could easily see how fear might be motivating the confused perceptions of many of those involved. And after asking Dr Greer to account for what had happened, it seems clear that he made no overt threats of any kind.

However, we can sympathize with the inventors who made these claims. We understand that they well may have perceived Greer (who is knowledgeable, self-assured, and often very verbally assertive) as threatening in a non-verbal way which when combined with the very sensitive subject of Free Energy, about which all are very passionate, fueled this misunderstanding at a cultural level.

It's important to state that we do not know enough about Dr Steven Greer and his business dealings concerning Free Energy to conclude what else may be going on behind the scenes to create this misunderstanding on many levels... not just the physical reality.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

My "failed attempt"?

I figured, you'd understand most around here
have probably read this already if not,
know where to find the information.

Everyone around here will make up their own minds.

Don't worry.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They also say Bob Lazar is a fraud who I find extremely credible. Also this site appears to be twisting the truth to makes points.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

Project Camelot's goal IMO is to take in money so they can travel the world tax free and live the jet set lifestyle on money donated

Dan Bursish talked about the looking Glass technology and pointed to where it could be documented. That documentation is here at ATS

Henry Deacon talked about the Shiva Nova laser at LLNL... that too I documented here at ATS

In amongst the garbage the gems are hidden. It is up to us to separate them

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
They now doubt every image, every video, every eyewitness and every organization that comes along. They would no longer be able to recognize the truth if it jump up and kissed them on the nose. Not only that, but they can't even agree that they should stop this behavior because the seeds of distrust and paranoia have grown well in their fertile soil.

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic
UFOwatchdog aka Disinfo are us.As spinmiesters go,they are the best.

Redoubt, you were saying?

The CIA admitted to tampering with public perceptions of UFOs and admitting to that "coverup" gave us as good a reason to distrust the government as when they admitted they lied to us about Roswell saying it was a weather balloon for 50 years when it wasn't, it was a secret project (mogul), or whatever it really was (like we're supposed to believe them now after they admitted to lying for 50 years).

So now in addition to not trusting the government we also don't trust any bloggers, they are all disinfo agents. Actually i think this is a good thing, I say "Welcome to the world of the skeptic". We should all be skeptical of everything everyone tells us regardless if the source is government, MSM, alternative media, bloggers, every single poster on ATS (including me), and any other source you can think of. Only by assuming everyone is lying about everything all the time, will you ever come to the correct realization you can't accept anything anyone says at face value, but you have to do some research on your own to look for things like verifiable evidence, multiple credible witnesses, verifiable (and not hoaxed) documentation, etc.

I think Greer had a range of witnesses, some way more credible than others, and if he had vetted them more carefully to leave out the less credible witnesses, I think he would have a much better reputation today than he currently has.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Sol12

Project Camelot's goal IMO is to take in money so they can travel the world tax free and live the jet set lifestyle on money donated

Dan Bursish talked about the looking Glass technology and pointed to where it could be documented. That documentation is here at ATS

Henry Deacon talked about the Shiva Nova laser at LLNL... that too I documented here at ATS

In amongst the garbage the gems are hidden. It is up to us to separate them

Zorgon, your documentation on looking glass was way better than Dan Burisch's videoed interviews on Project Camelot.

Still seems kind of theoretical but so were submarines and helicopters at one point and we're making those now so maybe they are doing this looking glass stuff in secret labs, I don't think they are spending 80 billion a year on $600 hammers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join