It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Death Camps,...... Organ harvesting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hope this is the correct forum to post this in, and I hope that my source is credible. I was handed a newspaper called "The Epoch Times", and what I read inside it was absolutely disgusting, and horrifying.

Here's the link: Organ Harvesting in China's Labor Camps

Australian transplant surgeons have confirmed that organs from executed prisoners are used for transplants in China and have publicly condemned the practice.

Several surgeons from the heart, lung, liver and kidney transplant units in Brisbane told The Epoch Times, it was common knowledge that there was virtually no waiting list in China because organs came from prisoners on death row.

"The intended recipient is actively matched with the donor while the donor is still alive," one doctor said, adding that the practice "is abhorrent to our way of life."

These prisoners on death row that we're talking about are not murderers, rapists, or thieves (maybe a small, or part of the percentage). They are Falun Gong practitioners. For those of you who don't know what "Falun Gong" is, here is a link for you: Falun Dafa & Falun Gong The Chinese Communist regime has deemed this practice dangerous to their government, and therefore has been arresting it's followers.

Overall, there are 2 types of transplant sources: voluntary and involuntary. However, according to the government, all of the organ donors are voluntary. What does that mean? It means that Falun Gong practitioners and other detainees are detained using their real names, but when it comes to organ transplants, fake names are used. In other words, a false identity is created. And, all of this fake person's information is available, and a voluntary transplant organ donation form is signed (of course the signature is fake). I have encountered over 60,000 of these documents with falsified signatures.

If this is true, if this is actually happening,.... This practice needs the world's attention. I know there are many horrible things in the world that need immediate attention, but I believe that this is definitely in the top 5 regarding priority. Have any of you heard about this?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by 2manyquestions]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This topic has already been covered here at ATS:

Illegal Organ Harvesting Common in China, Experts Agree

More Proof, China harvesting inmates' organs

Please add you comments to one of those threads.

Closed.

new topics

join