It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Registration Date Birthday Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, here I go again with another birthday thread. I decided I'm not gonna create one of these every year though, so here is one for all of us. Feel free to call attention to yourself here when your registration date comes around.

I've been here for 2 years now. Somehow the mods still aren't on to me. I was sure I'd be banned by now... or at least dang well in the red for points thanks to warnings.

It's been a pretty good year. I've racked up a debate record of 4-1 (possibly 5-1 with a tournament championship, pending the results of my last match). I've continued to get my teeth kicked in in writing contests for the most part, but I managed 1st in the Haiku contest and an honorable mention recently.

I also lost not one but two council elections, thus proving that the "don't campaign" strategy simply does not work.

I thought I'd be saying "I told you so" a little more, but honestly this has been kinda a slow year for my predictions. I made a few that won't be seen true or false for a few years, but haven't any of my short-term ones yet.

So happy ATS Birthday for to me. Year 3 begins in a few hours... may not be a full year for me, for reasons that I will explain in the fall, if indeed they come about. If I do have to leave though, I'll be back eventually.

new topics

join