It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do members/supporters of AlQueda think about US government involvement in 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've read numerous threads here and other places about the US government's involvement in 9/11 and a lot of it is quite convincing. But something I've never seen is how members or supporters of AlQueda feel about that possibility. If they think it's true or if it is in fact true, then wouldn't they have negative feelings towards what took place that day? Especially given what has taken place since then? All 9/11 did was pave the way for the US to achieve it's well known goals in the Middle East, no? It seems like this would not be a "victory" for AlQueda?

Are there websites/forums in English where members/supporters of AlQueda address this subject?

Is AlQueda extremely exaggerated?

Is AlQueda even real?

What are your opinions?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I remember reading that UBL denied 9/11 and Bin Laden said something like "I wanted to drive America out if the Muslem world, why would I do that knowing that they would respond?"

Then we hear Moussaoui say he was supposed to do follow up/other attacks for al qaeda using planes. This only proves that either Bin Laden is isnt telling the truth or Moussaoui isnt Al qaeda. If UBL isnt telling the truth and he was behind 9/11 why would he do that knowing we would respond and be even deeper in the muslem world? This makes me question the Bush-Laden family connection.

Also, Israeli intel knew what was going to happen on 9/11 as they were folling the hijakers on US soil and even celebrated in NJ as the WTC fell. They knew what was going to happen and could have stopped it.

Did they warn us? If so, why didnt we act? They had very specific information. There ae too many probles wrong with the 9/11 story and most people down know about it because they listen to the news.

The Israelis gained from 9/11, as they now have America strongly at their side. The oil industry has gained from 9/11 as Saddam was out of line with them. Our rigthts are being taken away because of 9/11. The arab world has to deal with America because of 9/11. Who gained from 9/11 and who knew what was going to happen?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That's a very good question, but I personally believe that AlQueda is a fabrication of the CIA and terrorists since have wanted to associate themselves with this nonexstant 'super' group, so proclaim their actions in the name of AlQueda, even though there is no link or communication involved.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's just as likely that Bin Laden wanted to unite the Muslim world against the US when the US retaliated. Thus giving the Muslim fighters a chance to defeat another superpower in their home turf of Afghanistan. Similar to what they had done to the Soviets a few decades earlier. Unfortunately, they didn't anticipate the type of retaliation they saw, the Soviet's marched in with ground forces and tanks... the helicopters decimated the Muslim fighters though, right up until they 'acquired' a few thousand Stinger missle launchers from a concerned western government...

If the US were involved in 9/11 it would probably confused the HELL out of BinLaden... I think he'd be pissed that someone stole some of the fame from him!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Very interesting question for the paranoid!
I dont know what to make of this?
is this some sort of Poll?
Why would it interest you?
this feels uncomfertable to me,

Forgive me Poster, if you look around the site you can work out a genral percentage, your question is strange, what do you expect AlQueda to say?

Infidels

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
I remember reading that UBL denied 9/11 and Bin Laden said something like "I wanted to drive America out if the Muslem world, why would I do that knowing that they would respond?"

You have a source for this, or should we take it on faith?

UBL clearly takes responsibility in the 2002 video IIRC. Although many seem to think that is not UBL, he certainly looks like him to me.

I'm sure someone will come along calling him fatty bin laden as well.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Why bother talking about how many burgers Bin Laden Mark II eats at the McDonald's round the corner from PsyOp central, when his nose is completely different, and he writes with the right hand (while real Bin Laden is left handed)? Will the real Bin Laden please stand up!

I'm sure someone will come along calling him "ambidextrous nose-job Bin Laden" as well.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
That's a very good question, but I personally believe that AlQueda is a fabrication of the CIA and terrorists since have wanted to associate themselves with this nonexstant 'super' group, so proclaim their actions in the name of AlQueda, even though there is no link or communication involved.

Yes... Between Israeli intell agensts getting arrested for trying to start an Al Qaeda cell in Palestine
www.smh.com.au...

UBL being a former CIA asset. The CIA's history in the Middle East., GWB being a former director of the CIA. Bush-Laden connection. The real history of the Al Qaeda and the Mujahidieen. And Israeli influence on the US government and Media.

Is it possible 9/11 and the war on Iraq were 2 steps that had to be taken to fullfill both the Corperate agenda of justifying high military spending and the Zionest agenda of having America on its side? Both Corperations and Jews have more influence on the American Government than the American People. I think this is only the tip of the iceberg as far as conspircys go. I thik the truth to 9/11 is deeper than even the average theriost thinks. Just look at the players involved and look at history and look at what America is and what it should be.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I forget where I read it, I read it here and somone provided like 5 diffrent sources to it, ill look myself and try to find it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok.

Check this post that I made suggesting Israel was behind/had something to with 9/11 (that no one resonded to...)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you find a link. If you google, you will find endless pages where he has said he wsnt behinf 911.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry not the 2001 tape WCIP, although if it is him in that video he also talks about 9-11.

I mean the one where it looks like this:

From 2004.

en.wikipedia.org...

On 29 October 2004, Arab television network Al Jazeera broadcast a video tape, 18 minutes in length, of Osama bin Laden, addressing citizens of the United States, in which he claimed responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks.

And look, he's standing up! He listened to you WCIP, your post did add value!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would like to note that he is infact contracting himself.

The quote I posted was from Friday, 28 September 2001. Do you know the date the tape was made? (not aired)

My theroy to this is that he had no involvement in 9/11 and didnt know what was going on at first and that he may have been asked/bribed to take the fall.

But as far as government knowlege.

Five Israelis were seen filming AS jet liners ploughed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 ...

The respected New York Jewish newspaper, The Forward, reported in March 2002, however, that it had received a briefing on the case of the five Israelis from a US official who was regularly updated by law enforcement agencies. This is what he told The Forward: “The assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it.” He added that “the conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs”, but the men were released because they “did not know anything about 9/11”.

Back in Israel, several of the men discussed what happened on an Israeli talk show. One of them made this remarkable comment: “The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event.” But how can you document an event unless you know it is going to happen?

We are now deep in conspiracy theory territory. But there is more than a little circumstantial evidence to show that Mossad – whose motto is “By way of deception, thou shalt do war” – was spying on Arab extremists in the USA and may have known that September 11 was in the offing, yet decided to withhold vital information from their American counterparts which could have prevented the terror attacks.
www.sundayherald.com...

What this story leaves out is that they were tracking them, they were following them. They had very specific information and failed to tell us. If they did tell us, we failed to act on this very specific information. Why?

WHY? This wasnt a "hey somone is going to attempt to use a plane as a weapon"

This was a "Hey, somone is going to use a plane and crash it into the WTC, we are following their every move, want us to take em out/"

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Very interesting question for the paranoid!
I dont know what to make of this?
is this some sort of Poll?
Why would it interest you?
this feels uncomfertable to me,

Forgive me Poster, if you look around the site you can work out a genral percentage, your question is strange, what do you expect AlQueda to say?

Paranoid!? How is wondering what members/supporters of AlQueda think about the possible involvement of the US Govt. paranoid?

It interests me because it seems like a very relevant aspect of the disussion about 9/11, seeing how they are the ones who were blamed for it. It seems so relevant that I'm extremely surprised I've never seen anything about it in anything I've ever read about 9/11 conspiracies and I've read a lot. Seems to me like their reaction would be of some importance when trying to conclude who was behind 9/11.

What do I expect them to say?

I don't know-that's why I want to know what they do say. All I ever hear about them is that they are evil terrorists and responsible for everything. Based on what I've read and heard, that's true (at least the first part). But what is wrong with wanting to know what they themselves say? Is it not important to know your enemy?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Truman Burbank]

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Truman Burbank]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Im not part of al qadeua.
But honestly?
I think the US should remove forces from the middle east and sign a deal. The fact we are there, uninvited is why we are at war. America should stop trying to police the world, take care of itself and its people.

What if China or Russia were the NWA and they put military in America to enforce communism etc.
I guarantee there would be Redneck armies and black gangs unitiing to take them down, overseas americans would be attacking their people to make a point!

Dont put your people where they are not freely welcome!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

UBL clearly takes responsibility in the 2002 video IIRC. Although many seem to think that is not UBL, he certainly looks like him to me.

Looks alike? Not even close. And you said it yourself, he's a fatty bin laden amonst other things, like being LEFT handed unlike in the video where he writes with his right hand, and he has jewelry on, is it not against his religion to have tattoos or jewelry?? Just an observation but i would say that the UBL that is confessing is definatelty not the real UBL..

Bud

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry not the 2001 tape WCIP

I mean the one where it looks like this: ...From 2004.

Well then you should have said that in the first place, when in fact before your google foray to produce the above, you were clearly referring specifically to the fatty Bin Laden tape. So Osama did in fact claim responsibility. Interesting. But I'd still like to know is why are Orwellian, fabricated videos being propagated by three-letter organizations?

And look, he's standing up! He listened to you WCIP, your post did add value!

Ooh! A zinger!
Keep it nice, thx.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've read quite a few islamic websites over the years after 9/11 trying to get an understanding and alot of them talk about the Illuminati theory facts and whatnot. It's how I first learned about Cabal government involvement in 9/11 so naturally I didn't take much notice.

In theory Al-Queda does exist. CIA created it after all but looking back now only the Military Industrial Complex could have done what happened on 9/11. I mean. How do you get Islamic Terrorists to schedule several Military exercises of the same scenarios as 9/11 and to confuse and get Norad to stand down?

But when I started looking into 9/11 for myself and finding all the things that contradict the government line then I finially realized 9/11 was indeed an inside job.

Looking back through history it becomes evident that most terrorist indicents are false flag attacks.

The USS maine for instance. It's a footnote in history now but it came out that the US sank their own ship to start a war over Cuba with the spanish.

So inshort Al-Queda exists and it doesn't exist. no doubt in my mind that the next attack on the us will involve suicide bombers going after citizens at the gas pumps(as if they need more trouble there) but it's only possibly for them to do that with CIA agents showing them the backdoor at the airport just before the security terminal.

I'm sure if some of us were finanicial investigators we could come up with hundreds of CIA front companies helping Al-Queda along the way.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They are happy about the 'lack' of involvement to prevent the attacks. It is known that interdepartmental pissing contests caused much of the evidence to not get to the correct people and levels of government. The CIA and FBI admitted during the 9/11 hearings that if they would have had better cooperation and sharing of information that they may have been able to prevent 9/11. This was a threat since the first WTC bombing.

Al-qeada is not a CIA creation, and it is not all about bin laden. It traces its roots back to the assasination of Sadat, grew in afghanistan and now are world wide.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Truman, I can understand your wanting to hear fromthe other side (all this in between banter about al qaeda not really existing etc is distracting from your point). Let me ask you this. Let's say I said I was an al qaeda member/supporter (I'm not). How soon after I hit the "post reply" button do you think I'd be under surveillance?

asking someone to state that they are "for the enemy" is a bit reaching.

better you should just read some of the postings from our muslim brothers. Their opinions are stated rather clearly about the US in general and it is safe to assume that nary a tear was shed when the buildings came down.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The CIA and FBI admitted during the 9/11 hearings that if they would have had better cooperation and sharing of information that they may have been able to prevent 9/11. This was a threat since the first WTC bombing.

This is what gets me. If they admitted to screwing up, why hasn't anyone been taken down because of it? I mean if I were to design a building and it fell down, do you think I could claim lack of cooperation between me and the construction company? I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join