It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Are Diseased!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Under the likes of Hitler, Reagan, and Limbaugh, it is found that being conservative is a mental disease. So when the KKK has a meeting it is a bunch of mentally deranged people getting together...

"One of the psychologists behind the study, Jack Glaser, said the aversion to shades of grey and the need for "closure" could explain the fact that the Bush administration ignored intelligence that contradicted its beliefs about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. "

Thats my favorite part, its not Bush selecting and choosing what he wants because he is evil but because he is infected in the brain. I don't know if this hurts or helps Bush...

"Its not his fault he ignored evidence and went with falsified documents, its his mental defect!"

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 1-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wasn't there a recent ATS thread that said that this "disease" was common for all extreme political fanatics?? Left, Right, up, down, in, out, around and about???

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bandit -

Yes, there was a thread recently about it. I don't know exactly how to link to the other post, but it can be found with a simple search by the OP.

Good catch.

Cheers,

JDub

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You know, I get a whole lot of flak for being conservative at 28, but this is beyond stupid.

Matter of fact, the terms aren't even right, since Hitler wasn't conservative, and neither is the GOP generally.

Nevertheless, there are two dimentions of political affiliation, not one. These are self-serving and equally as pointless as cases to prove that "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder".

Last time I checked Michael Savage had a book out with that very Title.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Is this true? I know some can seem deranged, have you seen Ann Coulter? But is it true all conservatives suffer from a mental illness?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
yeah not suprising, you put a bunch of liberal psychologists in a room and tell them to diagnosis bush. of course they will say conservatives have a mental disease.

nevermind the fact that psychology itself is hard pressed to get acceptablility as a science these fools can say whatever they want and come up with some crap that supports their preconcived notions.

lets look at some leftists...joeseph stalin for example
this is quoted

"With this understood, the Soviet Union appears the greatest megamurderer of all, apparently killing near 61,000,000 people. Stalin himself is responsible for almost 43,000,000 of these."

link
www.hawaii.edu...

makes bush look like a pansy...
i dont even like bush as a president,
but what im trying to say is that this psychobabble is probably one of the stupidist things ive heard in a long time

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 26-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
ya 1 million dollars says the guy that wrote that is a leftie.. im a conservative and i agree with most of their beliefs, however im not a religious nut like some. hypocracy is huge in both parties, also so is corruption.. but its not bush's fault for the politicians who are corrupt

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Wasn't there a recent ATS thread that said that this "disease" was common for all extreme political fanatics?? Left, Right, up, down, in, out, around and about???

Actually it's up, down, top, bottom, strange, and charmed... oh wait those are quarks. Ya know, none of these things are a disease. I can claim that liberals have a disease and have about as many credentials. Gotta love the crazies regardless of party or their views.

new topics

top topics

join