It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US uses Iraqis as suicide bombers to provoke civil war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Hey - how many People has President Bush got Killed?!?

A lot less then Saddam Insane killed

Survey: Saddam killed 61,000 in Baghdad

And that was just in Baghdad

[edit on 5/20/2006 by shots]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Hey - how many People has President Bush got Killed?!?

A lot less then Saddam Insane killed

Survey: Saddam killed 61,000 in Baghdad

And that was just in Baghdad

But, he still is getting People KILLED on Daily basis - American and Iraqi, which then classifies him as a JERK in your Vocabulary, right?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But, he still is getting People KILLED on Daily basis - American and Iraqi, which then classifies him as a JERK in your Vocabulary, right?

Absolutely not a jerk in my mind. Sure he has made some mistakes and I am not all that happy with some of the things he may have done, but being realistic in my mind I feel he is doing the right thing. Unlike you, I prefer to see young girls go to schools and get educated contrary to the Taliban radical teaching in Afghanistan.

One would think that if the US were to loose in Iraq they could end up the same way and I do not like the idea of beating young girls/ladies or stoning them to death in the streets

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Unlike you, I prefer to see young girls go to schools and get educated contrary to the Taliban radical teaching in Afghanistan.

Hey, what about Saudi Arabia?

Have you seen their Human Rights Record?

Saudi Arabia is the ORIGINAL Taliban state, with most hardcore Sha'ria Law in Middle East. But they are also BIG Bush Fans and allies of the USA, so ofcourse it does not bother you.

AI - Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia has one of the highest rates of executions in the world in both absolute numbers and per capita. The death penalty applies to a wide range of non-violent activities such as apostasy and "witchcraft", "sexual offences", acts deemed to amount to "corruption on earth", and crimes such as drug dealing.

More than 1,100 people have been executed in the past 20 years, according to reports received by Amnesty International, although the true total is probably far higher. It is almost certain that all were sentenced to death after secret and summary hearings and with no meaningful appeal.

A letter sent in 1999 to a former cellmate from a woman currently held on murder charges and possibly under a sentence of death. 'I use a sword to kill male criminals... and firearms, specifically pistols, to kill female criminals. I think firearms are used to spare the woman, as to be executed by sword would mean uncovering her head and exposing her neck and some of her back.' Sa'id bin Abdullah bin Mabrouk al-Bishi, a Saudi Arabian executioner.

One would think that if the US were to loose in Iraq they could end up the same way and I do not like the idea of beating young girls/ladies or stoning them to death in the streets

Yes - and Saudi Arabia can do that, right?

Human rights in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is one of a number of countries where courts continue to impose corporal punishment, including amputations of hands and feet for robbery, and lashings for lesser crimes such as "sexual deviance" and drunkenness. The number of lashes is not clearly prescribed by law and is varied according to the discretion of judges, and range from dozens of lashes to several thousand, usually applied over a period of weeks or months. The person administering the lashes is required to keep a Qur'an under the armpit of the arm with which he delivers the blows so as to limit the force of the strike. Saudi Arabia also still engages in capital punishment, including public executions by beheading and stoning. Some are also executed in private by shooting. There have also been allegations that crucifixion is carried out.

US Goverment (and YOURS) Hypocrisy at its BEST!

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes souljah, hypocrasisy at its finest....just one little tiny question here souljah...your willing to believe a man who you've never met, never talked to and never even been in the same room as....why then are you unwilling to do the same for BOTH sides of the arguement....

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yes souljah, hypocrasisy at its finest....just one little tiny question here souljah...your willing to believe a man who you've never met, never talked to and never even been in the same room as....why then are you unwilling to do the same for BOTH sides of the arguement....

And have you ever been in a room with US president or UK PM?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Unlike you, I prefer to see young girls go to schools and get educated contrary to the Taliban radical teaching in Afghanistan.

Hey, what about Saudi Arabia?

Have you seen their Human Rights Record?

Saudi Arabia is the ORIGINAL Taliban state, with most hardcore Sha'ria Law in Middle East. But they are also BIG Bush Fans and allies of the USA, so ofcourse it does not bother you.

Just because I did not address them does not mean that it does not bother me, so stop trying to make me look one sided like you? You have to realize it all takes time.

Further more the US has made diplomatic efforts to get them to change their ways regarding human rights. Might I ask why you neglected to address that fact? No need to answer that we all know you only look at things one way which is your way or no way, which BTW is a very bad habit to get into. :shk:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And have you ever been in a room with US president or UK PM?

No I havent but then again I never said I support Mr Bush or Mr scrap our navy blair now have I?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"US uses Iraqis as suicide bombers to provoke civil war" Is the title of this thread and I think we may just be wondering off topic a bit, even though I find the title misleading.

To put a police officer (or anyone else for that matter) into a car, send them into a crowd and have them make a phone call which detonates explosives in the car is not my definition of a suicide bomber. The driver was murdered along with the other people in the crowd.

wupy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join