It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 year old killer back in school!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

MEDICINE HAT - Showing little emotion in a court appearance, a 12-year-old girl accused of murdering her family will be transferred to Calgary so she can attend school.

During the brief appearance in Medicine Hat youth court, the girl peered at bystanders in court through her long hair that hung down over her face.

The girl, who can't be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, and her 23-year-old boyfriend Jeremy Steinke are charged with three counts of first-degree murder.

story - cnews.canoe.ca...

this is why i hate judges! this is why i have no faith in the justice system! this is why i would rather go to the hospital if it were less seriouse than go to a judge and hear the nonsense.

there is no excuse for letting a killer back into society no matter the age, any idiot should realize that. why im most angry is calgary is MY city and theres a mental goth kid free in MY city. hey medicine hat, thanks alot, i owe you one big time!

what do you think about this blasphamy?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by worksoftplayhard]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
12 year old girls need an education. Yes...........
23 year old boyfriends of 12 year old girls need a stern talking to by the judge........... No ?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
12 year old girls need an education. Yes...........
23 year old boyfriends of 12 year old girls need a stern talking to by the judge........... No ?

you understand why im pissed dont you? first they free a killer, then they choose my city to let her loose. im really not suprized... i never expect to hear anything spectaular or normal from the courts.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
you understand why im pissed dont you?

I think our society needs to care for 12 year olds because they are still children. I realize that she commited a horrible crime, but I can't just throw her on the trash heap to spend the rest of her life in prison. I'm sure she will recieve special councelling and be watched fairly closly by the justice system, but she has to be given that chance.

If you were aware of all the crimes committed by all your neighbours you would never leave your house.
It's an ugly world we live in............................

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hmm the other kids at school might want to watch out for her
. I don't think she'll make friends too easily...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

When she is not attending court, the girl will live at the Calgary Young Offenders Centre so she can take classes and other programs.
cnews.canoe.ca...

This looks like media hype.....

top topics

join