It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEG Scalar Energy Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Does anyone have any good facts about the MEG Scalar Energy Device? I just finished reading 'The Hunt for Zero Point" and the author mentioned it at the end. I've seen the patent for it and read an article from the DoE regarding it's applications. I haven't really found any other articles about it though. I'm looking to see when it's going into production, if it really works, stuff like that. Anything I have found seems to be old news. Nothing new has come out in a while.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
On Beardens' website you can buy DVD's on the MEG and other energy topics, great lecture and explanation of the AB effect and the problems in developing the MEG into a practical useful device, it can be replicated (J. L. Naudin did, great website) but it is difficult to actually tap any useful energy out of it because it doesn't take to reactive loads like coils. There has been suppression efforts like toward the nanocrystalline cores required, and these are limited is size, if you could get big ones MEGs could be cascaded and make major power, if you can utilize that power efficiently. Check out the Orbo Steorn project, and the Solistate (motionless) project.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I saw the MEG way back when, and I'm pretty sure Bearden isn't properly measuring pulse power, which is a gotcha for a lot of these guys. You can't just hook up a Fluke and say 'lo, I have overunity!' when you've got a really freaky non-sinusoidal pulse.

I sort of have a fond hope for Steorn, we've got a development license, and you can sort of see how the thing's supposed to work, from a physics point of view. It'll be interesting to see how that one shakes out.

None of us have any time to try a design with it yet, but we've got the stuff.

Actually, I had sort of thought Naudin had decided the MEG didn't work, too. I know he made one, but when it got down to it, he couldn't get any net gain. It's been a while since I hit his website, though.

new topics

join