It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here to enlighten you

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Amazing how someone announces they are the "supreme being" and with a few exceptions most seem to eagerly accept them.

Makes me think of 2 Cor 11:4 which in the Living Bible version reads, "You seem to believe whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach about a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed."

Or better, like Isa 14:12-15 says "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' 15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.

Pretty scarey game, I'd say.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly
I'm new. Should there be a revolution in america? Just wondering

OH yeah, let me clarify. This question is for EVERYONE , since EVERYONE is a supreme being. Oh ... and for that matter .... every living species of sentient life and every life force and every thing that makes up the universe is supreme. so I guess my question really goes out to every thing in the universe.

Oh yeah, and Jesus would be the first one to tell you what I just stated.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly
I'm new. Should there be a revolution in america? Just wondering

Yes. The sooner the better...
Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've read this thread and somehow, some of it reminds me of something my Momma used to tell me;"Better to keep your mouth shut and let them think you're a fool, than to open it and prove it...."
sledge

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hey HH, its the 26th of May and youse still not back here visiting us lonely posts. What of that? Can't you be omnipresent?

I still covet the proposition that you really are a supreme being and can pass some of that supremeness onto me if I am worthy...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
wow ??? i don't understand, I'm confused right now

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join