It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here to enlighten you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
im sorry i really sense a bad vibe here...supremacy,act of ego!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
No enlightenment here for me I would much rather have my material possessions and money

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The last time I felt enlightened I was walking down the street and the feeling actually stopped me in my tracks. As I stared off into space and tried to come to grips with the insights that had suddenly flashed into my conciousness a kid walked by and said, "Hey mister, your standing in a dog turd."

I looked down and he was right, in more ways than one.

Teachers truly do come in all shapes and sizes.

So HH.....were waiting

wupy

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Thank You HorribleHenry on a rainy Monday it is good to know SOMEONE is holding the truth, keeping an eye on us tiny servants of the Universe.
Please don't hold us in suspention but keep it short and simple some of us are busy preoccupied tax payers.
Welcome to ATS watch out for gun smoke and sharp tongues
, have a nice stay.

WIS (not an abbreviation of wisdom)

Oh Oh my grammar sucks and I spell terribly do your powers cover such secular topics

WUPY , "The standing in a turd enlightment" is a rare oppurtunity bestowed upon only the chosen ones.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Moving Mind
Two men were arguing about a flag flapping in the wind. "It's the wind that is really moving," stated the first one. "No, it is the flag that is moving," contended the second.

A Zen master, who happened to be walking by, overheard the debate and interrupted them. "Neither the flag nor the wind is moving," he said, "It is MIND that moves."

You can enlighten yourself if you put your mind to it. Seek peace, give love!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

keep it short and simple

Nah, go nuts off onto a tangent, I don't care. If it makes any sense at all I'll be able to comprehend it and translate it for the others. Just get it out already. Don't worry about overwhelming people and making them kill themselves. I guarantee you don't have anything that powerful. Plus I've been preparing for this for years.

I bet it's going to be one of those "Duh.. I already knew that" ones

A Zen master, who happened to be walking by, overheard the debate and interrupted them. "Neither the flag nor the wind is moving," he said, "It is MIND that moves."

There are some good Zen-ish proverbs, but that one is horrible. lol. Obviously the wind moves the flag. What kind of stupid monks were these. People scientifically knew that thousands of years ago.

That's like that "there is no spoon". Of course there's a spoon, I just bent it with my freakin' mind!!!!!

Okay, going off onto a rant now

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, I guess I gotta open with "Welcome"

Onto business, however, I must say HorribleHenry that if you really want people to be enlightened, then you must let them accept you willingly. Be an example of truth and of reason, and others will see it in you without the need to say that it is the truth.

All true prophets throughout history never wanted people to follow them. They just wanted to speak their minds, and others followed them hoping to gleam wisdom. For even John the Baptist was considered God Reborn at first by the Jews of Israel, and even he said "I am but the messenger for He who is to come after me".

Perhaps you should consider taking that approach instead. Wisdom is shared by all, but rarely is it ever collected into its sum by one. If you wish to be that one, then be the follower of He who is I Am - one who is in your mind and your heart. Only once you truely are a follower will others come to think of you as their teacher. And once others think of you as a teacher, then you will know that the right time to teach is when others ask to listen.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi HorribleHenry,

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I have a few questions:

1) Why state you are the supreme being who knows all from the getgo? Why should I believe -you- and not the other million people who claim the same..? This makes me weary (delusional grandeur anyone?).

2) How does your reality differ from mine? Are you typing from an alternate dimension?

3) Would love to hear your take on the world we live in, everyone has an opinion, it does no good to shove it down people's throats though - I believe in allowing everyone to believe in what they want. You could be right, mostly right, wrong, mostly wrong. Just like everyone else
. Share your beliefs freely, I'm sure everyone else would like to share theirs.

Again, I hope you enjoy your stay. Big claims (like being the supreme knowledge holder) demand big proofs.

Oh btw - are the Charmed Ones the girls off charmed? Are they your daughters? tee-hehe.

- Naz

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What exactly makes you superior mr H?

Unfortunately i have a lot of daughters and three of them are on this site already.
And we all do not agree with each other. But i think i have a superior view

Did you have children so you could feel better about your self? Now we all face a time when our children end up "better" than ourselves, but don't you think you could have waited until atleast one of them graduated from Kindergarten??

aaaaaaaaaaanywaaays, Enjoy your stay, you wont find a better place on the internet for discussion

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi Horrible,
Three daughters! You have my sympathy. Go straight to the nearest liquor establishment - its your only hope.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HorribleHenry
I look forward to changing your views. Because i live in the real world.

Welcome. Any chance of directions to the real world?

er... Hail Eris!

[edit on 2/5/06 by Implosion]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I for one hope you really do enlighten us, for we could use that these days. Alas though I do fear it will only be another disapiontment in life!

Hope you have a great stay at ATS

May the ancient ones guide your way, as above so below

So Mote It Be!

P.S. I never seen it said "O Mote It Be" For ole Skippy what this person means is "O Make It Be" but who knows, I never seen it with "O" instead of "So".

[edit on 2-5-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
May you be mutilated, crucified and then burned at the stake on your very first attempt at enlightment.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, but I have just one question for you....if you are a supreme being lets see it....words mean alot of things in a forum and anyone can say they are supreme and make up stuff . Also if you truly are enlightened might I ask did something happen to the Tenzin Gyatso (aka Dalai Lama) Or are you the true Dalai Lama? Can't wait to see your post's this thread is now on my favorites. I leave you with this quote from the Dalai Lama

"I truly believe that individuals can make a difference in society. Since periods of change such as the present one come so rarely in human history, it is up to each of us to make the best use of our time to help create a happier world. "

With that I say get on with the enlightening and make our world a better place

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
lol supreme being eh? Watch yourself you have competition from Jaguar Mike

[edit on 2-5-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, HorribleHenry!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to have fun while you're here.
Check out some of these forums on BTS:
General Chit Chat
General Entertainment Discussion
Video Games
Television
Movies
Music
Comics
Fantasy & Science Fiction
Literature
Folk Tales & Urban Legends
Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Food and Cooking
Travel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Damn, I thought I was the supreme being but it looks like youre more delusional so I resign.

If I follow you do I get a free daughter? Lets talk business here!

Enlighten me and Ill consider drinking the special Kool-Aid - Until then youre nothing but another jesus (who did that guy think he was fooling? OH yeah.. Like everyone)

By the way, People get hanged for claims like that... I hope you have a special agreement with The Great Lord Zandor for garunteed afterlife life in Demension SR123

Adios, Oh Delusional one.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wow.

Somehow I know you and your three daughters. I have been enlightened

Not by you but... enlightened I am!

O mote it be hehe,

- Naz

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
'Mote' is an archaic form of 'might' or 'may'.

'So mote it be' means 'so might it be' or 'so may it be'.

That's a pretty old-fashioned strap line, HH. I've noticed this before, how you Supreme Being types tend to be a bit out of touch with the present day. I know it's a big universe you have to mind but for heaven's sake pay some attention, won't you. All hell could be breaking loose round here for all you lot care.

Gods are like policemen; there's never one around when you need Him.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I wanna be enlightened too! Can I? huh? Pleeeeeaaaaase?......

Also, if those girls on the TV show "Charmed" are your daughters, can you hook me up with one of their email addresses? I don't care which one, they're all fine.

Thanks Henry!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join