Hoagland's Planets

page: 1

join

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Alot of folks are fairly disgusted with Richard Hoagland's "intelligent life on Mars," theories. This, I believe, is misplaced disgust. Allow me to explain:

Not only has almost every ancient civilization written about flying machines and the "gods," or "God", they've even provided a remarkable set of similar histories regarding certain aspects of those SUPERnatural or hyper-natural events. One place this is found very clearly is the Old Testament (and in some cases, the New Testament) of the bible. In fact, there's some well documented (albeit sparsely distributed) indication, biblically, that some of the other planets in our solar system were inhabited in the distant past. These events would've occured in the pre-adamic times, or as the ancient egyptians called it the "Zep Tepi", the "First Times."

They also seem to be connected, as is evidenced by various architectural similarities, by a specific type of culture and system of beliefs. I refer to this similar system of beliefs as the socio-political structure of the empires of the fallen angels, a sort of galactic government.

What this has to do with Richard Hoagland's theories regarding Mars and Iapetus is simply this: He may very well be right.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hrm, moved out of the UFO thread. Interesting. So this seems particularly outlandish and far-fetched by a moderator, who either doesn't think the idea has corroborating evidence, or doesn't particularly care for Hoagland's theories. Be that as it may, I think he's on to something, which is why I brought it up to begin with.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
why does intelligent life have to exist, past or present, on Mars though or even within our solar system. I think if you broadened your message you would find more people to agree with you.

Why can't we be from Alfa Centari or wherever?

Although Mars might of been inhabitable at one time, time will tell. It is definately worth investigating!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
why does intelligent life have to exist, past or present, on Mars though or even within our solar system. I think if you broadened your message you would find more people to agree with you.

Why can't we be from Alfa Centari or wherever?

Although Mars might of been inhabitable at one time, time will tell. It is definately worth investigating!

Well, I don't particularly think intelligent life is limited to our solar system, you understand.

The "angels" were created before humans were. They had their own civilizations, the members of which, clearly had free will (you can't rebel unless you aren't programmed. If it's the programming that's awry, it can be repaired, but in this case, one third of the angels chose a different course than the other two thirds, because they had free will and their own society, their own social order. Some of which is here, and some of which is and was, out there.)

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
(additional note: it isn't likely that we came from out there, necessarily. just that parts of the solar system were inhabited by the "angels", at one point, and may still be inhabiting it. this is where i think richard hoagland's theories are bang on. I'll give a few more bits of evidence:

1. The pyramid and ziggurat structure is, i believe, an attempt to duplicate the original models, which were a fleet of UFOs. And most specifically, what egyptian archaeology refers to as the "primeval mountain rising from the abyss / primeval ocean," which is exactly as it is identified in the story of Enki-Ea's (of ancient Sumer) ziggurat. His ziggurat wasn't actually a ziggurat, but a flying, floating, device, which rose up out of the abyss, meaning that it is to this event the ancient egyptians refer when they speak of the primeval mountain (mountain and holy mountain were frequently metaphors for pyramids and ziggurats in the ancient texts).

In other words, the Primeval Mountain=UFO shaped like a pyramid or ziggurat. Further evidence of this is in Revelation (last book in the bible), as it not only describes a massive mountain, which comes in from outer space and crashes in the water, but also the description of New City Jerusalem, which also comes down from outerspace. It's either a cube or a pyramid, but my money is on that it is pyramidal in shape. The description of it is pretty wild. For example:

It's composed entirely of some type of crystalline substance, having walls and streets that are gold in color and yet clear like glass. It's studded with varying colors of gemstones. So essentially it's like a giant crystal pyramid.

exclusive video

new topics

join