It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIMPLE PROBLEMS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You know my countries esteemed hatred with counrties that contain the name IRA. And the illegal immigrantion problem is way out of control. The world was simple and balanced.George Bush Senior left Suddam hussein alive so that he could fight Iran. He kepted the two dogs fighting eacother and then his son ****ed it up for everyone by seperating the two pitbulls. And now illegal immigrants are flooding the Us escpecially my state (California) and the answer is simple and plain. Illegal immigration is just that, ILLEGAL!!!

Illegal immigration. thats it, explains the whole thing in two words. people say WELL OMG THERES SO MANY IT WILL BE IMPSSOBLE TO DEPORT THEM. sure it will cost alot, but it willl be cost less then giving them all wellfare and our jobs. They broke the law and let me explain this to certain people who defend these criminals. If 11 million people staring stealing cars, we're just gonna let them because we're to lazy to stop them. There are way more of us then then SO AMERICA, lets kick'em out.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by teamAmerica113]

[edit on 1-5-2006 by teamAmerica113]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Isn't this a rant, rather than a valid submission?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
pretty much but hey im bored and my work is closed down because thy are protesting outside my workplace. but yea no real point. But rants are better than heart attacks.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please post in the appropriate forum. i.e., ATSNN for news, Rant for rants. Thx.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Please refer here to find a hysterical immigration thread of your liking.
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join