It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTN: ATS BLOGGERS: Member blogs will be deleted soon...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ah that clears it up, cheers

I thought maybe the mods were first cabs off the ranks until I saw Mr. Penny.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't know whereabouts to request one so I'm gonna just put it in here. Could I have a blog please? Never had one but may as well start as mankind begins to seek out new life, and new civilisations..... yada yada.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I too am not sure where to request one of the new blogs, so I'll be puttin it right here.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I would love a blog. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I never knew there were ATS blogs. I love to blog about topics. I have a lot of myspace blogs about things on ATS and this was done before I joined. I will probably take some of my blogs on MS and make threads out of them here. They are pretty much done in that fashion anyways. Im not really on there a lot anymore since I joined ATS, I live on here
I will be looking forward to the new blogs. I would also love to have a blog on here!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm certainly down with this. I have no idea what they are but I'm sure once I get it figured out my blog will be very cool. Sure I'd like my own blog. That would be great.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The new blogs can be found under your account in the Media Portal. Log in and BLAMMO! you got yourself a spiffy new ATS blog.

This thread is over two years old y'all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join