It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Spiritual Threads have to be on BTS ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hello
I had to Vent this for God! Why do Spiritual Threads about God go under BTS BELOW Top Secret, and Not Allowed on Above Top Secret where God Deserves To Be!!!

Don't you think He Deserves to Have Top Priority before All Else?

He Made You, & Everything, Yet it's just as when Jesus Came & Died For Us All, He too was cast aside as well!

Do you think you can at least consider it or Pray or have Mangement Vote about putting All Spiritual Threads back on ATS where they should be in the first place! If God is First on ATS He Will Surely Bless It!

This may be moved, but Thanks For Hearing Me Anyhow!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The boards are kinda structured. ATS is for conspiratorial discussion only while BTS is for everything else (except politics).

God Bless....

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks

But shouldn't it be the other way around like I said.... Oh well, I tried Lord!

I still Love it here!

Thanks Again!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Is Knowledge Of God Classified Information?

Attitudes vary, but most Christians I know prefer to not keep God a secret.

So actually it all makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I don't think it matters to God, what forum he is discussed on. I don't think he really cares about ATS or BTS, in length. If he should care, i'm sure he's only happy that we actually talk about him instead of just doing false praying in church.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Can you show a conspiracy in Christianity? Threads that are started to discuss Christianity as a conspiracy to control the masses are usually kept in ATS. Threads that try to show how secret societies have corrupted Christianity usually get moved to BTS.

Spirituality is obviously a BTS topic if it is Christian spirituality. Other spirituality (cults, alien beliefs, paganism, and the paranormal) topics are always ATS subjects if posted in the proper forum.

Some people feel that this is a conspiracy in and of itself. I think that there should be a spirituality slug-fest forum since that is what most of the Christian topics eventually turn into. Just my 2cp.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Are you really comparing the crucifiction of Jesus to ATS not putting the 'spiritual' forum on ATS????

Did God really send you on this quest? Was John Denver not available?

I like the whole separation of Church and State thing.

Peace

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree with putting Christian topics on below top secret. Most stuff on abovetopsecret is kinda out there so it would kinda be undignified. Oh well.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I guess you don't know my heart some of you! Maybe this will help, I wanted to reach out to all types of people not just a certain group!

And since the topic is always about the Lord Thy God or about Jesus Christ, I felt Personally that it shouldn't matter where it be put! Meaning on ATS!

I do understand ATS Rules, But I thought maybe management could take it into consideration since they are making many other changes as well!
edit: Another funny thing here, why does every question people ask, that someone has to come along and think that it may be a conspiracy, I mentioned no such thing, really hilarious to even mention that lol thanks I needed a good laugh, I was only asking the question, good grief lol lol lol
God Bless!

darkelf, sorry you feel that way, about Christian Topics, maybe someday you will have it presented to you, in a much different view!

[edit on 2-5-2006 by AngelWings9999]:

[edit on 2-5-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Is Knowledge Of God Classified Information?

Attitudes vary, but most Christians I know prefer to not keep God a secret.

no but the devil does!!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Are you really comparing the crucifiction of Jesus to ATS not putting the 'spiritual' forum on ATS????

Did God really send you on this quest? Was John Denver not available?

I like the whole separation of Church and State thing.

Peace

I see Dr. Love, now respect mine! Thank You!

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I see this is back on ATS Thanks so much guys, your the greatest!

Love you all, Even when you move me lol!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
darkelf, sorry you feel that way, about Christian Topics, maybe someday you will have it presented to you, in a much different view!

AngelWings, please reread my post and take it in the sarcastic but truthful way it was meant. BTW, I am a Christian. This is a conspiracy site. There are many other sites that cater to different Christian views. This site adresses the differing view points on Christian religion and spirituality by lumping all sprituality threads in one BTS formum.

If you want to post your point of view, there are many ongoing threads in ATS for your opinion. I welcome and look forward to your contribution.

[edit on 5/3/2006 by darkelf]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
...Another funny thing here, why does every question people ask, that someone has to come along and think that it may be a conspiracy...

Well for one, this is ATS. A discussion Board that is focused highly on conspiracy type issues.

Bring up almost any topic here, and someone, somewhere here, will find some conspiracy theory in it....

just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are some spirituality threads on ATS.

Why is having your threads moved to BTS such a big deal? Is it bad to be on BTS?
I don't see God as something top secret.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
POLL: what kind of forum would you like to see be created on ATS???

this was my poll thread and it had great responses...

feel free to share your "gripe" here too...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hi darkelf, Mechanic, snowflake, they see all, I really do appreciate all your post,
ok maybe I'm wrong, but this is what I was feeling, I know BTS is special too, don't get me wrong, because I enjoy both places so much!
But I know that the majority of people do stay on ATS more than BTS, and I was hoping to have certain Spiritual Threads I may do, be viewed by a much larger Audience!
Sorry if I appear narrow minded saying that, I could be wrong, maybe people who appear to have a lot of threads on ATS also view BTS just as much?
Please feel free to correct me, if I'm incorrect, But I do feel after they get done with ATS many are tired, or don't have the time to view both!
Thank You all for encourging me to voice my opinions, I really don't like to cause rifts in the tides, well I try not too, it's just not my character to cause friction, as you probably noticed, but I probably do without realizing it lol! I see, lol
Anyhow, hope this explains why I wanted this to be thought about by ATS!
Boy you guys would have loved My Mom, if she was able to come on, She always said It As It Is lol Owie lol Maybe that's why I try to put Honey on mine, no harm in that is it? Maybe it was the old Schooling I had, but people do deserve to be respected, no matter how or what they believe! Now I'm babbling lol
Well Thanks for helping me voice!
Blessings Rich Blessings on You All!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand the problem, Angel.
Sure, God is important to some.

But, BTS is no less important than ATS or PTS.
They are all equally important and vary in the type of discussions.
If you feel that one is less than the other, it may be because members sometimes feel that PTS and BTS are lesser forums.
Which is NOT the case.
We've even equalized the way points are awarded in each.

So, while I can see a conspiracy/cover/deception in religions, belonging in ATS, a discussion/debate about Spirituality or Faith belongs in a non-conspiracy area--which is BTS.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Angel, u gotta getta handle on that self deprecation thing. As for conspiracy vs. christianity, (yes I used a small c goddamit) , there is no contest. period. Ever read Phillip K. Dick? or about him? In the west, they really do go hand in hand. Never doubt it.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks DTOM, I see your point, just that I thought they could add another forum, since Change was being made, It's not that I feel one is lesser than the other, I felt more people tend to look over ATS more so! Therefore I and some others also, had their gripes when their Thread was moved! Believe me All BTS should also be on ATS, but then the page would be endless, so I understand!
But I still stick to my point!
If this cannot be done, then how about a Spiritual Thread when first made, be allowed to be on ATS for a few days then moved.... That way there for those who don't view BTS would at least had the chance to see it, is that better to understand why now I would love for this to be?
Thanks for listening!

Liquid, WOW Who said anything about a Conspiracy, and PLEASE WATCH YOUR WORDS! Thank You! Contest? I'm sorry your bitter or angry with God, no need to be with me, I wasn't rude to you! Ever read the Bible? I'll Pray for you any how!
God Bless
Angel

new topics

top topics

join