It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some evidence for all the uncertain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I always find myself in a very interesting thread, venturing out into the esoteric, only to have someone interrupt and say, "What is enlightened mean? You guys are just mind snobs! lol., etc. Of course the scientific minds have you cornered mostly because it's hard to find proof to back your claims. I stumbled across this artical and thought I'd make some use of it here on ATS. Peace, AAC

www.time.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What a tantalising article. In fact, downright frustrating... maybe I'll do some research here...

Here's an article about brain imaging of meditating subjects.

Here's a link to the guy's website

Cool stuff, if a little technical for me. Just looking for that happy medium...

[edit on 30-4-2006 by rich23]

HS

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
they is no way on gods' green earth I will go back to the method of seeing many visions again. The bad, the good and the ugly all came upon this mind from places who cares where and when.......but all the ends well is well. And I wish to those visions from others deluded imaginations living somewhere in the world that they get a grip on their fear and watch some Disney cartoons.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
HS, can you elaborate specifically on what methods you used to achieve these visions you talk about? I think it'd be worth trying at least once.

HS

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There is no trying it just once and seeing a of visions. It was started 37 years ago and went slow until 9 years ago. Then it took off and I couldn't stop it for one and half years so far after stopping meditation. Even when I stopped meditation, I was seeing 1-20 visions a day. I think this is proof you don't have to starve yourelf and go to the top of a mountain to see and talk to visions.

top topics

join