It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel Chapter 8 being fulfilled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Daniel Chapter 8 verses 19-22 are Gabriel's explanation to Daniel of the vision, verses 3-8.

The river Ulai, Kuwait area. Media=Iraq. Persia=Iran.

Verse 19, 'for at the time appointed the end shall be'.

Grecia=Gentiles King of Gentiles=Leader of the Free World

We appear to be 15 years into this prophecy. We first took down Media in 1991. Persia appear's to be very close. The B-2's, Tomahawk's, and modified Ballistic's, will not touch the ground.

I don't want to be too cryptic, but you really must look into this on your own.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Nice catch.

Verse 14: And he said unto me: 'Unto two thousand and three hundred evenings and mornings; then shall the sanctuary be victorious.'

9-11 plus 2300 days is December 27th 2007

12-27

3-9

So are they aiming at having everything wrapped up by the end of 2007?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Great Insight. It got me to thinking how 2300 days is close to 7 years (6.3).

It sound's like Gabriel is refering to the antichrist already having come to power and defiled the daily sacrifice.

What's really interested me lately is the transition period between America's (grecia's) attack on Persia (2nd Horn) and the appearance of antichrist.

It appears that America goes into decline or destruction (great horn is broken vs 8) and 4 nation's replace it. Now, my question is are they external ie. Russia, China, EU, Islamic Caliphate? Or is it the fractured remnants of the US? At the moment I could see some southern states going to Mexico pretty easy!

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't think America will as much split up, but more so that the troops will be that far spread, through out, Afganistan, iraq, other eurpoean and world wide countries, (poss soon Iran), the troops will be tied up in other countries.

I mean it really does depend on how we look at this we could look at the destruction of 'The head' nation, America, decline as I stated above, or that it does have either a natural disater, major industrial disaster, (like Chynobol)

If that happened then I don't think the world in general will allow as such another head nation, maybe thats when the UN take over as 'care takers'

I do believe what the bible says in the apocolypse, and believe that the first world war was the true start of the opening of seals, and if we take time not so literally, and more mysteriously, then we would expect the end of the world to happen within 100 years of it starting, which if going by your mathamatics, and my presumsion, 2017 looks like a likley candidate.

I fling this last comment on as a passing one, The end of the world was ment to happen in 1999, then 2006, then 2012, now 2017, should we not waste time activley waiting for it to happen and try doing some good to stop it from happening. The future is not set in stone, we were told this, if we take the fatima, we were told then that it was not set in stone, but for the world to be safer Russia had to convert, It's also possible that the end many never happen, not if we interviene.

It's like global warming, individually we don't think we can make much of a difference, but together as a unit we can!!!!

Lets start our own peace movement, we don't need to march, shout, cause havoch, if we all do (as they always say) one good thing a day then together we can make a difference. Its never to late

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great post! I have been in a study on this very chapter. One thing to consider: since the first fulfillment had to do with Alexander the Great and his kingdom being divided between 4 generals after his death, could this be foreshadowing to martial law and the country divided into 4 sectors or regions after some attack or disaster?

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it."

Well, he got that right.

This stuff is worse than people banging on about Nostradamus. You can make anything you like out of it, and scare yourselves to death: better than a horror movie, in fact, because it gives you that much more room for the imagination.

People who think they've got access to the One True God And Moses/Daniel/Mohammed/Rev Moon/Ron Hubbard is his prophet... they scare me.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
MrMicrophone,

I can tell, you have been studying this text!

I think your statement about fore shadowing is exactly what I had in mind. Since the Alexander situation fit so closely. Close enough to convince many Bible scolar's of the past. On closer examination, however, we see the crack's that separate it from current event's. Verse 19 for example definitely remove's it from Alexander's time. Since it could not have been the time of the End.

rich23,

I feel your pain Brother. Ever learning, but never coming to a knowledge of the Truth. Keep seeking man!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In the pavement cafes, people moan that the structure is bigger than anything Saddam Hussein built. They are not impressed by the architects' claims that it will be visible from space and cover an area larger than Vatican City. They are more interested in knowing whether the US State Department paid for the prime real estate or simply took it.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

I think this should be added here. It may not seem like much, but this thing is huge and remeber Alexander the Great continued in his fathers foot steps and wanted to make Babylon his capital.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
NeoQuest,

That is an eye opener. If we are to be honest with ourselve's, we have to admit that something doesn't smell right. I mean, a 'conservative' president increasing the national debt by 50%
Then we see 3/4 of a billion dollar's going to something like this

I voted for Bush (really voted against the other guy), but this is getting ridiculous. I think the greatest conspiracy in American politic's was the marketing of GW as a Conservative Christian, I have seen nothing in his conduct that show's him to be either! A good ploy though, got him re-elected, and bought him enough time to spend 3 trillion of our kid's money!

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It seem's the Persian or (longer horn) portion of this prophecy is about to be fulfilled. Unfortunately, the 'breakup' of America will follow.

Prepare! Even if it's for a 'natural' disaster. Just have a Plan B!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
WHEN PAKISTAN AND IRAN ARE ATTACKED THEN WHILE THE USA IS WAXING GREATLY OVER IT''S SUPERPOWER IT SHALL BREAK INTO FOUR PARTS. FINANCE,NATURAL DISASTER'S ECT. MERGE INTO CANADA MEXICO, NORTH AMERICAN UNION ? WATCH FOR THE SMALLEST SECTION TO GANE GREAT POWER. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2001. MAY GOD FORGIVE ME IF I GOT IT WRONG.

top topics

join