It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher had cut in his hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Today I went to church, which I haven't been in a long time, and although I've always known the presence of the Lord has been with me throughout childhood and into adulthood I've always been reluctant to believe in the Bible and religion in general.

I've not attended church in years and today with a friend I went to this modern-type church that I really enjoyed because its not like anything I've ever been to before, its ideal for us young adults.

Anyways, at one point during the service as the preacher moved his hands while speaking as any good preacher does I saw a sorta purplish hole in his hand. (After that brief moment I never saw it again in his palm) It kinda startled me because I've never seen anything like that before in all my 21 yrs of life. The speech also seemed geared at my attitude towards religion as a reluctant believer in Jesus. I've had odd things happen before when I randomly believe, does anyone have a reasonable explanation for why these things happen? Is it my brain manipulated by emotion or some other paradox?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by NukeAmbition]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nuke:

The bible says that young men will have visions and old men will have dreams. When I first begin to belive, God gave me a dream so I know how you must be wondering if in fact you were given a vision. Keep up the search, God is taking the old ways of religion out of the church and replacing it with a focus on Christ where it belongs.

My prayers are with you in your search.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You mean like a stigmata sort of thing? Where true believers experience the wounds of Christ? I thought that was only a Catholic thing though....

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Search no longer...

God's Truth to us
God's First Truth

God Bless

top topics

join