It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is Tupac your favorite Rapper? He is my favorite rapper. If not, who is your favorite rapper?

Peace out, brothaz!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My favorite rapper? Eminem!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ehh I havent heard too much of him to say that.. Eminem was good in the old days...(sing for the moment, stan and whatever other rage-filled song he made)

My favorite is K-OS, with A Tribe Called Quest (Q Tip especially) at second, and Common, Jurassic 5, and Nas tying at 3rd place.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Its all about Tupac. He is dead and still more people listen to him then any other rapper.
If millions love you and listen to your music after you die, that's very good.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yup, 2Pac was one of the greatest rappers! He's lyrics are amazing and he tells some great stories in his music. Especailly about fighting against the government. Alot of people say he was just a "gangster rapper" but if you look into his songs you can see a whole different 2Pac who wants us all to get together and start a revoloution.

I also like Biggie Smalls, Canibus, Immortal Technique, Eminem (old stuff), Dizzie Rascal and Kano.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah, thanks man. Is anyone else in favor of tupac? Come on brothaz! Support the king of Rap!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Biggie smalls!!!!!!!!! He would rip tupac ina freestyle my sec is murda mase since he kicks CRAZY freestyles.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Mine is MC REN or Ice Cube.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I used to be a big fan of Tupac. I grew out of my rap phase though, I think my favourite rapper now would have to be either Ludacris or quite possibly Snoop.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Luda and S-N double O-P? Come on, those are like the common type. Great rappers include Mac Dre, Tupac, Game, Paul Wall, Yukmouth, X-Raided, Guce and Killa Tay. There are others that are good, but not great. Tupac is the ultimate, though. Biggie? Come on. He's good, but not close to Tupac. Pac will anihilate Biggie. Actually, their both anihilated

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have never been a fan of biggie. His music just never really grabbed me as much as Tupac's. There are a lot of other talented rap artists out there, but as I am not into rap as much as I used to be, it’s harder to discover new talent.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Eff your tupacs, eminems, etc. Immortal Technique all the way!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
DMX, is mine. Tupac has people to keep his music going, if not for his mother and people like Emeniem he would be lost. He was well ahead of his time.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Eminem didn't make his music better. The only people that will make his music good if they sing in the song are the Outlawz. Yes, his mother did contribute alot
. Anyway, Tupac is the best, and he has released more music after his death then anyone. He is probably the most loved rapper. His music really gets you.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I only ever had 1 of his album "Strictly for my Niggas"

Thats was a cool album .

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Get the album "All Eyez One Me". If you don't got the money to buy it, download it. If you don't have a downloading engine, go to limewire.com. The good thing about limewire is that after you download it, you can download the PRO version through it for free. Trust me, I did that. Or you can use some other downloading engine. But "All Eyez On Me" is Tupac's best album.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, as I generally hate rap, I cannot really have a favorite.

However, there are exceptions. I think Run DMC was pretty good.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Tupac is my favorite emcee.

If I have to pick his best cds it would be Me Against the World and Makaveli the Don Killuminati the 7 day Theory (aka DK7). All Eyez On Me was dope because he had been away but once DK7 hit I put All Eyez down. Tracks like "Blasphemy" and "Life as an Outlaw" and "Krazy" and "Me and my Girlfriend"...it don't get no better. "Hold ya Head"--"Against All Odds"...shhh... classic Pac.

Immortal Technique is dope too. I go times where he's all the music I'm listening to. Other folk I like are The Roots and...dang...I've done this list before. Common, Kanye West, Nas, and here lately Twista. I go through times when all I'm listenin to is Twista.

top topics

join