It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 2142

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
SpittinCobra I was on and I saw you but your server was full. I will join your squad or clan though but I can't if I can't get on the server lol. What is it called? Maybe I could look for it manually in the list.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How do you find out which servers your friends are playing on.

I also hate Gamespy btw, why couldn't they have added a steam-like feature that lets you ping that server every 30 seconds and will either alert you or automatically connect you to the server as soon as a spot is available.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
On their name you will see a join game button if you right click em, then if you select it it will either say its full or it wil connect you to his game.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Our Team speak is 64.34.170.218:8845, anytime you want a spot just get on and tell me I will make room for anyone here that wants to play.

Our server Ip is 70.86.55.50 Standard port.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Who has a microphone here besides me? I have only seen two people with them so far.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dude, I told you our server doesn't have VOIP activated yet, we are thinking about it.

Do you not have team speak? I have asked to join our Team speak.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm on 2142 aswell.

Add me to your friends list : johnsky

yeah, it's my name on everything.
I currently have a =CSIS= clan tag, but I'm willing to change that for an =ATS= clan tag.

Holy crap, screw the other clan tags, I'm going with =ATS= !!!!!!
Anyways, I'm already at Sargeant Gold.

You can see the rankings here.
RANKINGS

You can see my stats here.
STATISTICS

You just cant unlock the weapons fast enough! I want those damn weapons!

[edit on 28-11-2006 by johnsky]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've grown to hate EA, and passionately hate gamespy.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey, anyone here play on the aussie servers?

Here's me stats

Bf2142 STatZ

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This game looks good but alas my computer is absolute *&^% so looks like ill have to wait for BF:Bad Company for the 360

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My bad quadruple post or whatever.... Im very impatient and my computer is lagging and for some reason wouldnt let me edit the msgs

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
When I installed mine, I didn't install the EA downloader (if that's what you call it.) It said there was a patch available, but I ignored it for 4 days until I clicked on the link to get me there. I couldn't download the patch until I installed EA downloader. So I did that and installed the patch.

But....

Once I did that, it locked me out and said, "you may not have authorization to use this program." I use Windows XP Home Edition.
So I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it but it has problems installing. So I cancel the install and do it again, same problems. So I quit and I just wasted 50 bucks on a game that doesn't work anymore.

EA downloader is not user friendly, Steam is and is alot easier to use and
i so much better.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well to tell you the truth, battlefield 2142 is one of the best games i have ever played and ive been playing games (xbox, ps1,2,3, wii, etc) for over 20 years. and i tell you what...i can take any of you on in battlefield 2142 and take you all to school. snipe yo head in a heartbeat. see ya in there. look for me....oOKILLSWITCHOo...oh yeah..dont even waste your time with the console games. they blow compared to pc games.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
killswitch that sounds like a challenge!

either way boi, your goin down!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Battlefield 2142 one of the best games ever? HA! Doesn't beat Tribes. Nothing has and nothing most likely ever will in this genre. Well at least until Team Fortress 2 comes out at least.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Battlefield 2142 one of the best games ever? HA! Doesn't beat Tribes. Nothing has and nothing most likely ever will in this genre. Well at least until Team Fortress 2 comes out at least.

www.youtube.com...

tribes? been there done that. mastered it. tribes of course was the shaniz before battlefield. ill take you to school in tribes too. tibes 2 and vengance. have to admit, the tribes games were damn good games. those two.. bf and tribes are definaltly my two favorites.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
killswitch that sounds like a challenge!

either way boi, your goin down!

whats your name in there? ill try and remember to put you in my bud list....

oOKILLSWITCHOo
FunkyDung

those two i go by.....i just started funkydung...killswitch ive gotten almost all the unlocks....

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Yo i play , iam a Lance copral silver

STATS

I play any decently full servers ,mostly titan

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
My names CHOP

Ive just moved into the CITY atm, and im still waiting for my ADSL to be switched on.
But be sure as soon as its on, Ill be back on the killing fields!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I play 2142 and i'm in america, (i just started playing after christmas) i'm about to be a master corporal silver in 12 points, and i'm usually a sniper or assault, but lately i've been giving engineer and support a shot as well.

xX7Pan7cho7Xx

if anybody here wants to put me on their friends list.

I also have xfire, but no mic yet.

xx7pan7cho7xx (same as first, just no capital letters.)

Peace,

Pancho

[edit on 6/1/2007 by 7Pan7cho7]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join