It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had Physical Contact With A Being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First post!

It was a few months ago, it was around 1 or 2 am, I was dead asleep in my bed when it felt like there was a hand or some mass under my bed pushing up. I woke up and just passed it off as me in that half asleep half awake stage. I went back to sleep but it happend again. it felt like someone was pushing up on the middle of my bed from under neath slowly rising. and quickly dropping. It bothered me so much that i got out of my bed, and being half asleep i stupidly ducked to look under my bed. i saw nothing, I then proceeded to put my arm underneath my bed and swing my arm. while i was swinging i hit somehing that felt solid but at the same time soft and warm. i stopped for a second and swung again and this time it grabbed my hand and i went unconcious under my bed. i woke up and swung again. and it was still there. this time i finally realized what was going on. I freaked out and went and slept on the couch in the other room. and all night i dreamed that there was some figure standing infront of my couchwhere i was sleeping. but i would not wake up and do anythin about it. I remember this all very vividly because it happend not to long ago. I would really appreciate any information on what might have happend to me. I have other things that i have expierenced but this one is the most recent. i will post mor about the others when i figure this one out.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
u should have grabbed this thing and threw it out the window

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Your one brave dude no way i would have whet back to sleep anywhere near that house i would still be running away

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lowtoc
I had physical contact with a being

Yes, I have physical contact with beings everyday, as I'm sure everybody does.

Anyway, do you have any family members who like pulling pranks?

If this was an E.T I really don't think they would have let you regain consciousness while they were still present in the room. I'm not calling you a liar, but the mind can play many tricks on oneself while in a semi-conscious state.

I'm glad my bed goes all the way down to the floor (no space for anybody to crawl into!).

Edit to add: Oh, and welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your long stay and learn many great things.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
it may help us if you

talk about the other experiences.

how old you are now and were at each event

and are any other family members experiencing

anything similar ?

ever see things as a child ?

if so , how did your folks explain it to you ?

etc , etc...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Biting The Hand That Grabs You

This sounds similar to some experiences I had when I was an early adolescent.

I used to have a hell of a time with nightmares and nighttime "hallucinations" of invisible beings pressing against me and otherwise harassing me in various ways.

It was similar to what people describe as sleep paralysis, except I wasn't paralyzed, and moving around didn't solve the problems, which were many, and tormented me many, many times, through many long and terrifying nights.

If you wait to figure this incident out before telling us of others, we may never hear about them.

I'm with toasted on this. My advice is to describe as much as you are willing to, and let's see if we can find a pattern.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sounds scary.But if something grabbed your hand, and was under your bed, why didn't you call the cops, instead of sleeping in the other room?I know I would of and also grabbed a gun.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Theres a possibility it doesn't exactly want to cause you any harm. I would get annoyed if something swung it's hand down in my 'hole' and hit me (maybe in the face? LOL - b'tch-slapped a grey or ghost
), then tried to do it one more time.

I'd be pretty curious to see what hit me, or what I grapped a hold of. So i'd probably sneak out as well and study the entity from a safe perspective.

Next time, try pulling it up the 'hole', then when that sucker is all up, let him go, and try to send him nice thoughts
, you could end up with a friend from another world.

EDIT: If you do intend to pull it up, make sure you got your rear covered, as it might have friends over by the closet and shelf as well.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
these beings are around in the form of energy not mass. whether succubus or incubus. beings use massive amounts of energy to create mass, which makes them feel like they are here for real. they are (energy) but they aren't(mass).

HS

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You encountered an evil mass of energy from a living group of people or a single individual. The same kind that bumps older people on stairs and they fall and break a bone which is hard to heal at an older age.
It is trying to kill you or shorten your life. This way the evil people of the world can have all your things.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It seems that the creature I have seen (looked m uch on a grey alien) was just like an energy. And when I woke up I was like...was out of my body. Maybe I had an OOBE as well as the creature I saw lol. Thats still a mystery to me.

Anyway the others posted some good qustions so I have nmothing to ask more for now then the others.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
sorry its been a while since i replied...finals >.>

Everything that happens to me happens in my basement, My room is right under the stairs and i am the only one that sleeps in the basement, o i can hear if people come down stairs, its kinda loud and annoying at times. So im sure no one came downstairs it woul have woken me up.

Another wierd thing that happens is the sound of something running up and down my stairs. my mom hears this sometimes as well. it hasent happend in a while or anything, but recently i came downstairs andwent into my room, it was about 11pm, My cat was hissing howling and stretching up the corner of my room where my bed used to be, then all night i heard a sound that i just thought was a water pipe creecking, but it sounded like someone tapping in a pattern, then one day it just stopped.

I dont know why all this has happend, my mom has had some wierd things happen to her too, we had to take the doors off of the closets because she cants sleep with them. she says there are shadow people that used to harass her when she was younger. they would color in her coloring books in her closet and turn and smirk at her. ever since then she has never been able to sleep with closet doors, im not even allowed to have em =P,

as for the other questiong regarding my age, i am 17 years old, wierd things have been happening since i can remember, i have memmories of shadow people crawling from underneath my bed and out all night long when i was younger, about 3 or 4. my parents had to put a giant teddy bear under it to make me feel better.and they would also harass me in the middle of the night just jumping around in my room, my parents gave me a bottle of water to spray them with, me being so young and not knowing all that much told my parents they were black monkeys.

top topics

join