It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing will happen in 2012 except...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
(I'd like to see Byrd disprove this one.)

Whats all this rubbish we see about planet X coming closer, doom unfolding, and other stuff happening in 2012? Who gave you that idea?

The only thing that happens in 2012 is the Earth will be fully emerged in the PHOTON BAND. Which will signify the beginning of the age of light, or the Age of Aquarius.

About every 26.000 years our Earth travels twice through this higher frequency photon band, affecting the material world and our consciousness. In 1987 our Earth entered for the first time again in this band and every year she is moving in-and out with each year staying longer in this higher frequency band, as our solar system is travelling through this particular area within our Milky Way Galaxy. In December 2012 , according to Maya calculations, our sun and Earth will be emerged within this band, without leaving again into the Galactic night.

2012 is also the year where many other longer cycle come to completion.

For more detailed information and better understanding please read "The Pleiadian Agenda, a New Cosmology of Light" written by Barbara Hand Clow.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/30/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well thank God for this post! Here we all were....thinking it could possibly be something totally different. It's a good thing we have a time-traveller from the future to clear all this up for us.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lol!

You don't have to trvale to future to know that we enter the photon band.

Photon is a quantum (smallest particle) of electromagnetic energy with zero mass-no electrical charge and an indefinitely long life time. This photon band was first discovered in 1961 by means of satellite borne instruments.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/30/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Lol!

You don't have to trvale to future to know that we enter the photon band.
Photon is a quantum (smallest particle) of electromagnetic energy with zero mass-no electrical charge and an indefinitely long life time. This photon band was first discovered in 1961 by means of satellite borne instruments.

The photon band is a quantum (smallest particle) of electromagnetic energy with zero mass-no electrical charge and an indefinitely long life time. This photon band was first discovered in 1961 by means of satellite borne instruments.
Source

I would not suggest plagiarism.

The photon band does not exist. In 1961, when this band (Reaching from the Pleides constellation, to 400 light years from our solar system) wAS allegedly discovered, sattellites were "crude, concerned with communications and operating in the radio wavelengths". No way, Jose. When we were still struggling to put sattellites in space, we would not risk an investment to try and detect a band of photons. Since then, no band has been detected and reported.

The basis of this "photon band" is that it exists in an "electromagnet null zone". No such thing. Scans of the sky have shown that the electromagnetic field is spread evenly throughout the cosmos.
Source
Sorry.

In 2012, however, the sun WILL "pass" through the glactic rift, which is a dark zone crossing the middle of the milkway (lengthwise) as seen from earth. This galactic rift was seen as the "brith canal" of life to the ancient mayans. It was a major part of their mythology, so it makes sense for them to create a countdown and wait for the sun to pass through the 'canal', representing a figurative rebirth.

Or some free particles in space can make us all hyper-intelligent.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
(I'd like to see Byrd disprove this one.)

Shall I?

The only thing that happens in 2012 is the Earth will be fully emerged in the PHOTON BAND. Which will signify the beginning of the age of light, or the Age of Aquarius.

Okay... let's start with sources:

From October 1994 through March 1995, Clow received a series of transmissions from the library located on Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades star system. These records describe Earth as the chosen theater of a nine-dimensional cosmic drama.
www.handclow2012.com...

What the dynamic Ms. Hand Clow doesn't know is that the Pleiades is a star nursery and there's no star older than about 100 million years (they were starting to form from the gas when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.) Most of the stars are less than 60 million years old (the time of the comet impact on Earth that wiped out the dinos at the end of the Cretaceous.
www.seds.org...

Planets don't form "kerpoof" and they don't suddenly form and become instantly inhabitable. I looked it up once, and it takes around half a billion years for an Earth-sized one to cool once it's formed. To review a timetable for you, our Sun is 5 billion years old:
solar-center.stanford.edu...

Earth cooled to the point where liquid water was possible about half a billion years after that (the earth is 4.5 billion years old) :
www.space.com...

If there are protoplanets around any of the stars of the Pleiades system, they haven't cooled yet.

The Photon Band and the Precession of the Equinoxes illustrates the 2160-year great ages cycle, with the dotted lines showing the location of the photon band, and our Sun is shown entering the band in 1998. The photon band is a great 7th dimensional highway of light that integrates the fields of Earth with the Galactic Center intelligence. When our entry into the Photon Band is complete in 2012, all human will be accessing nine dimensions of consciousness

Well, let's look at what happened the last time we "entered" this band:
She's trying to make a link to Jesus, because Christianity is her dominant culture. But if you review the behavior of the believers in that time (burining heretics, starting wars, wiping out peoples and religions and cultures) I don't find much to indicate any changes in human behavior.

So how about 2000 BC, then? There's not much. We get the Hyksos invading Egypt and sometime around then the hieroglyphic script becomes formalized:
www.factmonster.com...
But Hammurabi won't show up for another 200 years and significant Greek thinking doesn't occur until 600 BC. The Hindus are also making progress, but their great science books come out of the 700 BC-600 BC era. Not 2000 BC. Confucious in the East is also 600 BC or thereabouts.

4000 BC just misses by a few hundred years the rise of Egypt and Sumeria:
www.hi.is...

It likewise misses the date of the rise of the Harappan culture in India:
www.hi.is...

..etc, etc, etc.

So we have someone "channeling" information from a civilization around a star that has basically just formed and whose planets have not cooled, and she's telling us that Cosmic Events occur every 2000 years (which happens to tie in with the birth of the religous leader that she's heard the most information about) -- but her dates don't predict any significant events when you work backward through them.

The channeled information shows that the Pleaideans sadly neglected to read up on human history and on the Sumerians in particular:
www.aloha.net...

("Nibiru" is a throne name or title, like "doctor" or "president", by the time of Abraham's birth in around 1900 BC en.wikipedia.org... , the Sumerian empire had been gone for over a thousand years en.wikipedia.org... )

Now, I have fairly discriminating tastes in prophets. I'd like for them to have their impressive prophecies match up with something other than the culture that they were born into and raised in. I realize that most people aren't that picky. And if some alien's going to channel information into me, the first thing I'm going to ask them is some hard physics questions that I can't answer personally and then I'm going to check those answers to see if it's just my imagination or if there might be something true.

I don't just "channel" any stray idea out there. I've had LOTS of them, mind you. But I'm picky about what ones I believe.

About every 26.000 years our Earth travels twice through this higher frequency photon band, affecting the material world and our consciousness. In 1987 our Earth entered for the first time again in this band and every year she is moving in-and out with each year staying longer in this higher frequency band, as our solar system is travelling through this particular area within our Milky Way Galaxy. In December 2012 , according to Maya calculations, our sun and Earth will be emerged within this band, without leaving again into the Galactic night.

Welp, it sells a lot of books. What the Maya MEANT by this is that the gap in the Milky Way will have shifted through the sky until it is rising at dawn.

Let me give you an analogy: Let's say you get out of your car and stand next to it. Are you aligned with your car? I'd say you were. If you turn 1/4th turn, is your body (not your face... your body) aligned with the car (could you draw a straight line between you and the car?) How about if you turn your back on the car when you're standing next to it? Can you still make a straight line between you and the car?

We're ALWAYS aligned with that gap. It's just that our earth wobble shifts the position of what stars rise when in the sky. At some point during EVERY year, the sunrise will coincide with that Milky Way gap... but it's not at our Vernal equinox.

I think it sells a lot of books to people who want to "wish things better" and sit around expecting the cosmos to give revelations to THOSE people (the Great Unwashed) instead of going out and involving themselves in the community to make things better.

Soooooooooooo.... questions? Anyone? Bueller?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Oh yes -- the "gates' aren't gates. This is a region of our galaxy that is HIDDEN by thick clouds of dust.

If you are in a dark sky, notice the apparent gap in the Milky Way in Cygnus. This gap is no gap at all but actually a giant dust lane in our galaxy called the “Great Rift”. The immense clouds of dust in this area block distant star clouds from view.

www.flandrau.org...

www.enchantedlearning.com...

You'd think the Plieadeans would have noticed that it was dust...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

What the dynamic Ms. Hand Clow doesn't know is that the Pleiades is a star nursery and there's no star older than about 100 million years (they were starting to form from the gas when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.) Most of the stars are less than 60 million years old (the time of the comet impact on Earth that wiped out the dinos at the end of the Cretaceous.
www.seds.org...

I think that someone already told that to Billy Meier, because now he claims that the Pleiadians actually come from a star system that is visually 50 lightyears behind the actual Pleiades..
Or something like that...

So I guess the stories will always change when the science disproves it.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
you guy's love your unknowns,...

My work involves numbers digits dates harmonies and cycles,..
as an astrologer,.. many people of last few years have this question re:2012

WANT MY ANSWERS,...

Maya worked with sunspot "mutation thru radiation" cycles,...
Also a highly empiric 52unit cycle,.. 52days 52years,...

this 2012 thing has puzzled me for long,.. as i want a simple answer,..
not some shmacked up powder puff solution,..

when did columbus first discoved the americas,..
one day a National Geographic on the dinner table just jumped at me,...
AD 1491 arounds?

add 520yrs,.. 2011,...
1492~2012
1493~2013

this application of cycles, say's that we will walk upon a new soil,...
the only new soil to walk upon would be that of a inteligent lifeform on a planet in another solar system,...

WILL we have learn't our lesson,..(cycles; history repeating)
or will we come and decimate as before,...

right, so this ios our first clue,.. actual physical,...
for those of you who aren't aware of how effective cycles prediction can be,...
sheesh, do some reading, or contact me,... maybe i can do a write up for the site,..

dates however distant ARE fundamentally connected through their harmony of cycles progression,.

ANYWAY,..
NEXT,...

Solar sun spots,...
NOW i love this idea,.. as it lifts us above the pesky lemmings we tend toward, and helps us look at things with a bit of perspective,...

it is all about time frames you know,.. and composure,..

if you saw time a little faster,.. you would be an idiot not to notice how every 11yrs, there is this activity peak,..

be it lemmings say, and you would notice their overall tendancy to aggravate and fright being highly elevated through these sunspot peak periods,...

check it out,...

WHOA,.. look at that,.. in your face all the time,...

these reptile dudes,... an maya was amok with them look closely,..
they observe from a distance,..
from a distance such things are obvious,...
they take advantage of this more than we realise,..
ANYONE EDUCATED WOULD>>

www.dxlc.com...
go see the wave form,...

so add these two tips i can deliver together,...
New Land,...
1980;1991;2002;2013,....

yeah yeah,... go figure,...
no outlandish plasma gate hoo haa,.. we're on our way to cosmic bliss,..

STOP DREAMING,...

the NEW middle east with it's Jewish police state,...
welcome to the new world guy's,...

now, to add some positive leads,...

look at how these guy's operate,... 11peaks that are more than operable,..
then these troughs where as george orwell puts it,.. the illusion of fear or threat works well,... they have to bridge the gap between solar pikes,.. with as much bulsht as they can muster,...

they have to wait for the lemming brigade to get edgy and demand the solution to their lemming fears,...

WE HAVE ONE SHOT AT AVOIDING OUR PRISON EARTH,...
2006-2010
IF THAT EVEN,...
www.dxlc.com...
LOOK AT THE GRID,...

it is most obvious that we are out of the peak period and moving into a trough,..
this should be taken advantage of in a most serious light,...
The next peak is coming,...

i have much more to offer on 2000-2020 and the state of our humanity,..
these are comments specifically oriented around ?? 2012 ??,..
mail for further insights or i might add a 2020 thread,..

do it now,..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dion786
as an astrologer

Ohhh! Way to establish credibility right away in your post!

[/end sarcasm]

Maya worked with sunspot "mutation thru radiation" cycles,...
Also a highly empiric 52unit cycle,.. 52days 52years,...

this 2012 thing has puzzled me for long,.. as i want a simple answer,..
not some shmacked up powder puff solution,..

when did columbus first discoved the americas,..
one day a National Geographic on the dinner table just jumped at me,...
AD 1491 arounds?

add 520yrs,.. 2011,...
1492~2012
1493~2013

I like how you arbitrarily picked dates and numbers there. Good job at being scientific!

Problem One

What "highly empiric 52 unit cycle?" 52 days and 52years for what?

Problem Two

Why did you choose Columbus "discovering the Americas" in 1491? Really odd thing of that is that he hadn't even left Palos in Spain until 1492! On top of that, despite Columbus "discovering the Americas" in 1492, he never set foot on any of the main continents, but only the Caribbean islands of what are now known as the Bahamas, Cuba, and a few others. His second voyage was much of the same.

It wasn't until his third voyage, in 1498, that he even set foot on a main continent of South America, landing in what is today Venezuela.

Also, what about the people who "discovered" the Americas before Columbus? Those who came over the Bering Straight when it was possibly a land bridge thousands of years before? What of the Vikings who discovered North America hundreds of years before Columbus made his voyages? Why not arbitrarily pick one of those dates? Was it because it didn't fit your "math" well?

Problem Three

Where did you get the 520 years from? Was it because 2012 - 520 got you to 1492? Or did you just throw a zero after the 52 from whatever that "highly empiric 52 unit cycle" thinking that that would be okay?

this application of cycles, say's that we will walk upon a new soil,...
the only new soil to walk upon would be that of a inteligent lifeform on a planet in another solar system,...

So all off a sudden (in six years from now) we're going to have the ability to walk on a planet, in another Solar System? And it's the planet that plays host to an intelligent lifeform?

And just how will this happen? How did you find this out?

WILL we have learn't our lesson,..(cycles; history repeating)
or will we come and decimate as before,...

right, so this ios our first clue,.. actual physical,...
for those of you who aren't aware of how effective cycles prediction can be,...
sheesh, do some reading, or contact me,... maybe i can do a write up for the site,..

dates however distant ARE fundamentally connected through their harmony of cycles progression,.

Yes, there are cycles. That's true. There is the roughly 26,000 year precession of the poles cycle. There is the 11-year sunspot cycle. There is the 10-year decade cycle, the 10-decade century cycle, the 10-century millenium cycle. There's also the bicycle.

So how are these cycles "fundamentally connected through their harmony of cycles progression" and just what the heck does that mean?

Solar sun spots,...

if you saw time a little faster,.. you would be an idiot not to notice how every 11yrs, there is this activity peak,..

check it out,...

WHOA,.. look at that,.. in your face all the time,...

Okay, but it's not a strict 11 years. In the time since humanity has been recording the Solar Cycle, which has been a few hundred years, it has been noted that the time between Solar Maximums can be as few as 9 years or as many as 14. 11 years is just the average time between maximums.

www.dxlc.com...
go see the wave form,...

so add these two tips i can deliver together,...
New Land,...
1980;1991;2002;2013,....

Huh? What two tips? Of the graph? New land? The years? What the heck are you talking about!?

WE HAVE ONE SHOT AT AVOIDING OUR PRISON EARTH,...
2006-2010
IF THAT EVEN,...
www.dxlc.com...
LOOK AT THE GRID,...

What?

i have much more to offer on 2000-2020 and the state of our humanity,..
these are comments specifically oriented around ?? 2012 ??,..
mail for further insights or i might add a 2020 thread,..

do it now,..

Of course you do...

Do what now?

Your post really only goes to show one thing:

Anyone can throw around pipe-dream interprations, misunderstandins of events, and made up numerical systems to come up with whatever answers they desire.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey guys

Aren't you all forgetting something???

No matter what you believe or what your scientific arguments are about the meanings of the Mayan beliefs and culture, there really is only one question here...

HOW did the Mayan culture, a 3000 year old culture understand about the galaxy let alone about how the earth moves around our solar system???

The fact that our solar system will enter the so called great Rift (dusty area of space) in 2012 and the fact that the Mayan calendar ends at this date means what exactly???

Perhaps we are placing meaning where there is non.

It takes about 220 million years for the earth to complete one orbit of the galaxy and so we have travelled only a very small distance around the galaxy since the Mayan empire...

I would love if someone could image a section of the galaxy that is the so called rift.... that would be fun...

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
HOW did the Mayan culture, a 3000 year old culture understand about the galaxy let alone about how the earth moves around our solar system???

They really didn't.

The fact that our solar system will enter the so called great Rift (dusty area of space) in 2012 and the fact that the Mayan calendar ends at this date means what exactly???

That the Sun will appear to be in this area of the Milky Way. Just like it appears to be in the 13 Zodiacal Constellations.

That's exactly what people do.

Holy crap, I think we're kind of agreeing here...

I would love if someone could image a section of the galaxy that is the so called rift.... that would be fun...

It's supposed to be cloudy here the next few nights, and I don't even know if it's visible offhand here, much less that if it is, when... Once I find a clear night and whatnot I'll take one.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

They didn't. They calculated the movement of Venus from observations and they created a decent calendar.

It means that someone has misunderstood the information.

"The Great Rift" is a huge band of dust that obscures a part of the galaxy from us. We're not entering that dust cloud. We're a long way from it -- on the order of millions of light years.

"The Great Rift" is visible in the night sky, and always has been. In 2012, the equinoxes will have precessed to the point that "Great Rift" dustball will be at the same place as the sunrise on the vernal equinox.

Remember that at some point every year, "the Great Rift" dustball is actually rising on the horizon. It's just on a different day than the vernal equinox.

I don't see where a permanent stellar object changing its rising time to the vernal equinox should cause "cosmic awareness/great shifts/whatever" when it hasn't done a thing in the other positions.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here's one for the visual thinkers in the crowd:

Source
This is an image of the Milky Way band as seen on a clear night. I've superimposed a yellow line over the "Rift", which runs lengthwise across the galaxy. As you can see from this picture, the rift is exceedingly dark, and could easily be interpreted as an "opening", Canyon, Rift, Canal, or otherwise by ancient astronomers. During the vernal equinox of 2012, the sun will pass in front of this "rift", which held a special meaning for the Mayans, as some members have touched on.

Source
Here's a sideview depiction of the milky way. As you can see, it is concentrated in a disk, UFO shape. concentrated inside the disk is a collection of stars, gas nebulae, and....I dunno, let's say a smidgen of dark matter. Earth is located approx. about 1/4 of the way into the disk. Like a foggy day, this gas is all around us, but there is more of it towards the center (which we face while looking at the MW). Again, like fog, you eventually see so much gas in front of you that it occlouds your view of the light behind it. If you think about it, really, we are already "in" the Galactic Rift.

[edit on 1-5-2006 by TheGoodDoctorFunk]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoodDoctorFunk
... but there is more of it towards the center (which we face while looking at the MW).

Just wanted to point one little error out in that... The center of the galaxy is towards the constellation of Sagittarius. Not just at the Milky Way in general.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Never said I was beyond fallibility
My degree is in Funk, after all, rather than Astrology, or say, General Medicine. I went to school for a whole week to get my PhD.T
(That's Phunk in Da Trunk)

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i thought funk did quite well,.. after byrd man narrowed it down to a dust cloud that reaches a degree,..

MORE to the point,.. in terms of how a whole age changes,...
in all the ages past we see they worshiped these different gods,.. epochal ages,..
don't slam me for abbreviating here,..
but taurus age ~ bull cults,..
aries age ~ ram cults,.. blood sacrifice
picies age ~ fish cults,.. little fishy stickers on their bumpers,.. " i love the LORD "
aquarius age ~ network cults,..

the telescope,...
the Radio was the start,..
the TV came next,...

the computer and internet,..

since the 1993 Uranus Neptune Conjunction,.. the MOBILE PHONE,..

we could be seen to be truly worhiping a new god already,..
through worship of this form,..

WE ARE HERE DISCUSSING this very issue,..

we are in useing a blog site on the internet,.. wow,.. yeah,..

new god,.. we can see him,.. her,.. ? all around us,..

check in check out,..

our world is changing in these respects,..

with the telescope came Uranus which governs all things thus,...
he governs the concept of castration,.. being so far out one needs a telescope to keep in touch,.. thence,..

thence scince th 1980's say we can assume that HUMAN BIOLOGY,...
has been becoming dependant on it's sole sustainance with ELECTRICITY becoming the midwife,.. or nipple on which we feed,..

in terms of ancient mom,...
it was an earthly nipple,..

now it's a wireless broadband connection,..
the epitome of Uranian castration,..

Aquarius governs or rules,... all these things,..
nervous system, hence electricity,..
nerve impulse,.. hence message conduction,..
wavelengths, radio waves,.. antenna,..

honestly,.. a mobile phone in your hand nowadays,...

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy,...

so THE date is often hard to find,.. a degree for a dust cloud,...

you kind of have to feel your way around,.. look for symbols,.. signs of the times,...

cycles work though helps one in what to feel around for,...
here is pray tell +- 26000 yrs worth of a cyclic spoke change roughly 2160 yrs in length,...

what is of further import here is the next biggest planetary cyclic occurrance to take place,.. and later in 2020 the could be culmination of much of the ground work for the first aquarian age generation as such,.. (very loosely put) don't hammer me on this,...

Pluto 264yr cycle duration,..

he is passing right by the galaxy center around now at 27 28deg Sagitarius,..
but he is moving into Solstice Sign Capricorn,...
this is a big shift,..
Further,.. in 2020 a conjunction cycle that started in may2000 will close off conjuct to this pluto,.. having moved on through capricorn by this time,..

with pluto we can plot 264yrs, twice times intersection with our solar system plane
we are arriving at a date line
530 692 778 940 1027 1186 1274 1441 1520 1687 1776 1933 2015 2174

going back through all the pluto crossings of our ecliptic,...

ww1 and 2 are on the last crossing 1933

1776 the american revolution, is prior to that and what a time period
after 2015 there too will be such atime period long time of peace,..

according to pluto then, we are in a short lived peace period,.. or at least the period of most intensification,...

1680'S are prior to 1776,... this is the previous short period,..
what great war took place here in the 1680's which would be similar to world war 1 and 2?? are the completion of scuffles between england netherlands and spain,... for territory in the new world america???

then the ww3 of that time was in 1776 which is the whole basis of the united states?,... we are going to see the same new formation post 2015??,..

quetzacotal arrived 947 and departed 1519,... both +-pluto nodes?

very simply put,...
Pluto govern's Conspiracies,.. Gangsters, hoodlums,... monopolies
Capricorn is Babalonia in it's most ancient,..

hence we have Big Brother and the world trade organisation,..
hence their behaviour is trackable through observing Pluto's movements,...

[edit on 1/5/06 by dion786]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dion786
MORE to the point,.. in terms of how a whole age changes,...
in all the ages past we see they worshiped these different gods,.. epochal ages,..
don't slam me for abbreviating here,..
but taurus age ~ bull cults,..
aries age ~ ram cults,.. blood sacrifice
picies age ~ fish cults,.. little fishy stickers on their bumpers,.. " i love the LORD "
aquarius age ~ network cults,..

Uh... What? What "cults" are these? Do you have anything to substantiate that? And for the "Aquarius age" we have "network cults?" What the heck are "network cults?" Wouldn't it make sense that we would have "Water-bearing cults," as all of your other lists correspond with the cult being what the sign is?

the telescope,...
the Radio was the start,..
the TV came next,...
the computer and internet,..
since the 1993 Uranus Neptune Conjunction,.. the MOBILE PHONE,..

What about all of the great invetions in between those things? Planes, trains, and automobiles? Rockets, satellites, and men in space?

Also, the first mobile phones were available in the early 1980s.

with the telescope came Uranus which governs all things thus,...
he governs the concept of castration,.. being so far out one needs a telescope to keep in touch,.. thence,..

thence scince th 1980's say we can assume that HUMAN BIOLOGY,...
has been becoming dependant on it's sole sustainance with ELECTRICITY becoming the midwife,.. or nipple on which we feed,..

in terms of ancient mom,...
it was an earthly nipple,..

now it's a wireless broadband connection,..
the epitome of Uranian castration,..

Okay. None of that made any sense.

Aquarius governs or rules,... all these things,..
nervous system, hence electricity,..
nerve impulse,.. hence message conduction,..
wavelengths, radio waves,.. antenna,..

honestly,.. a mobile phone in your hand nowadays,...

And you got the notion that Aquarius "governs" these things from...?

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy,...

Is a great series of books and a pretty good movie.

cycles work though helps one in what to feel around for,...
here is pray tell +- 26000 yrs worth of a cyclic spoke change roughly 2160 yrs in length,...

what is of further import here is the next biggest planetary cyclic occurrance to take place,.. and later in 2020 the could be culmination of much of the ground work for the first aquarian age generation as such,.. (very loosely put) don't hammer me on this,...

What?

Pluto 264yr cycle duration,..

he is passing right by the galaxy center around now at 27 28deg Sagitarius,..
but he is moving into Solstice Sign Capricorn,...
this is a big shift,..
Further,.. in 2020 a conjunction cycle that started in may2000 will close off conjuct to this pluto,.. having moved on through capricorn by this time,..

with pluto we can plot 264yrs, twice times intersection with our solar system plane
we are arriving at a date line
530 692 778 940 1027 1186 1274 1441 1520 1687 1776 1933 2015 2174

going back through all the pluto crossings of our ecliptic,...

ww1 and 2 are on the last crossing 1933

1776 the american revolution, is prior to that and what a time period
after 2015 there too will be such atime period long time of peace,..

So you decided to use Pluto's orbit why, exactly? Why not Earth's? Or Saturn's? Or something else just as arbitrary?

Also, was there a "time period long time of peace" of between 778-940, 1027-1186, 1274-1441, 1520-1687, 1776-1933? Heck, because it's obvious you don't know, I'll answer you that one: NO! SO why would there be a "time period long time of peace" from 2015-2174?

very simply put,...
Pluto govern's Conspiracies,.. Gangsters, hoodlums,... monopolies
Capricorn is Babalonia in it's most ancient,..

hence we have Big Brother and the world trade organisation,..
hence their behaviour is trackable through observing Pluto's movements,...

But those types of things have been happening in some form or another for all of recorded history!

Will you even bother to answer any of the questions I asked or comment on any of the errors and inconsistencies I mentioned in this post, or will you just ignore them like you did my last post? I'm expecting you to ignore them again, though I'd like to see you prove me wrong.

[edit on 5/2/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
like obviously you just have no back ground in these things i mention,...

take it easy,...

264 is mentioned for it in terms of planetary periods,... is considered the longest,...
so,.. ussually if you wanna know whats going on in a long term sense,. yeah,.. you follow a long term trend indicator,... yeah,..?

sorry,.. just to confirm,.. you get my meaning,.. bob,..
we on the same channel,.. like,..

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
so 264yrs,.. pluto,....

pluto into Capricorn is a big thing in Astrological circles,...

you remember that "titor" document? i didnt read the whole thing,.. lota sci fi out there,..
the dude who came back from 2033 or somin,... to get some # he left in his gm bag,.. sorry,..
well,.. yes he mentioned 2015 and the nuclear war scenario on the planet,..

so i thought the only way i can validate what he is saying,.. ie check him out is to see what the sky says around that year,.. an lo an behold,...

what turns out is ,...

the reason they discovered pluto when they did,...
(actually kuiperbelt object yes??)

was because he was passing the solar system plane in his orbit,..
his orbit is very eccentric yes,..

like look this # up if you don't know what the,.... that's the whole point,..
don't loose it all over me,...

jus tryna fill dudes in on new angles to look at the data presented,...
G E T A B R A I N . C O M

SO,... titors document reveals something,..

pluto passing that vary same solar system plane of ours AGAIN,...

last time in fact since roughly WWII arounds,...

so wow,.. what he says looks like,.. ?

so look at times pluto has crossed the plane previously,.. and you get that date line i sent,...
(as pluto has such an elipse,.. and it's so off centre,.. you get a short interval and a long interval,... between his passings of this plane,..)

yeah,.. so what of those dates,... well,...
looking at them,.. quetzacoatle even fits neatly in their,...
1776 usa fits in,...
i dont know look it up,.. what else fits in there,...

pluto governs the atom bomb,... he too covers quantum tech and dragons is is primal form into antiquities beyonds,...

when he passes the solar system plane,.. all aspects to him are clearer more focused through other energies that traditionally use the plane,....

his harbor is more tangible,..

ouch he is as some authors see him,.. an ancient devourer of souls,.. a harbinger of death,..

he comes to eat,...
his world is red, raw, exposed,...
he governs volcanoes,.. raw red royal lava

so that is why 264 and pluto,...

it makes great sense that someone following such a time table to make optimal use of the energies at hand,.. greater cosmic etc,..

as in the sun spot story i was yabbing on about,..

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
yes,.. for as for solar storms,..

do what you want with my abbreviations,... but look it up for yourself,..

hence the address,...

wait NOTE,...

after clicking the address,...

OPEN YOUR EYES>>>
look in front of you,....

the graphs indicate the last 2 cycles peaks,...
yeah near on 11year

near near,.. it is observable,....
yes it varies,.. but you can count them,.. they are observable,..
they follow pattern,...

this generally happens when you open your eyes and read too,.. yes,..?
sorry,..

yes,.. and you look back,... in time,..
that site too offers such links,..

and look at the parallel goings on around,..
hence the term lemmings,..
for we are most prone to this sort of behaviour around such a time,...

well as a large species,...

look into it if you wish,..

it just seems wierd that in 1980,.. 1991,... 2002,..
USA was involved in the middle east,...
to such a large extent,...

an then that 2013 is not going to be the same thing,....

and what we are not seeing now is the dip between the two peaks 2002-2013,...
cycles are cool,.. they weave a carpet,..
2000~2011
2001~2012
2002~2013
2003~2014
2004~2015

you see,...

like interesting ???
like you
still barking,..? dare i ask,..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>