It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Photos Faked ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
External Source: www.911studies.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
you are taking the piss , right ????

you claim this pic :

picture

as some sort of proof of photoshoping , you are clearly insane

that is a different sign [ there is more than one sign around most heli pads you know ]

it is a different police car [ look carefully at the bottom one
]

the location is radically different [ the paved areas are a dead give away ]

sheesh - get a grip

the images were taken bay many diferent photographers - at many times from diferent locations -- you claim to have studied this , but it seems that elementary basics have escaped ypu , such as :

fire trucks , men and debris are all moved or are moved in the course of a incident -

debris is dragged away to clear a path , allow access or spread it out so that it can be wetted down --fire trucks move to avoid smoke / debris etc etc or to get hoses closer to a new seat of fire

why have none of these ovvured to you , or the author of that web site

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

Well if you look at the sign in the pic you posted, the top of the sign is bent out excaclty the same. Vehicles can be moved but they don't change damage or color.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by ULTIMA1]

Please review this link.

[edit on 4/30/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
look at this pic :

sign comparison

if you ACTUALLY believe its the same sign , you are beyond redeption .

Vehicles can be moved but they don't change damage or color.

thats because there are DIFFERENT vehicles , there were multiple units of almost EVER peice of equipment there .

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We went through this guys crap a few months ago. For a start with the sign picture it is the same sign, but it's not the same car or it has moved (they have wheels you know!) and the light pole is on the other side of the path, so it's to the left of the shot. It's so blindingly obvious to anyone that's studied the images like this guy claims to have done that it frankly makes you wonder if the rest is even worth looking at, which it isn't. People can cry straw man all they like but the whole things a farce, or else he stared at them too long and got confused.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
look at this pic :

sign comparison

if you ACTUALLY believe its the same sign , you are beyond redeption .

Vehicles can be moved but they don't change damage or color.

thats because there are DIFFERENT vehicles , there were multiple units of almost EVER peice of equipment there .

Looks like the smae sign to me.. But you guys that believe the media conspiracy wont believe anything unless the media tells you to.

And i was talking about the car and SUV not the fire equipment.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Notice you all pic on the sign pic, what about the car and the SUV?

How did they change colour?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thats a spanner in the works if there ever was one - some of those piccies could be passed away as perspective differences in each shot, but the one with the cars....now that does pique my interest! Just what is the point though of faking them....Unless they airbrushed what ever was in it they didnt want it to show....

Just what the hell is going on at the pentagon when they release a set of pictures almost AIMED at stirring up interest from sites such as ATS. Is there a whistle blower who is trying bit by bit to let some thing out? and just what is that going to be?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The pictures look legit to me but my views on what went down on 911 are well known.

That there are still so many desperate to deny the obvious lies we have been told scares me.

I found the sign pictures the most compelling actually since it would indicate photo shopping work. It seems less likely that cars could be exchanged around the impact area without people seeing it but it is NOT impossible either.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

How did they change colour?

You mean like this?

My guess would be either a reaction of the paint to heat or the paint basically falling off from the metal being hot them quickly contracting after being doused by water.

[edit on 30/4/06 by Skibum]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Look more closely...You'll see both pics were taken after they were on fire...

You can see the black SUV, still barely damaged tires still good etc..., covered in foam.

So how does fire switch the colours of two vehicles again?

You're saying fire will turn a white vehicle black and a black one white?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess we just ignore the pic of the blue car turned white from fire then, alrighty then.

White car turning black

Dark color car turned white

White car? changing colors

dark car turning white

turned white

You want more?

Seems like another case of you swallowing what the "truth movement" decides to tell you (as usual) , instead of doing any checking at all. So much for your claims of doing independant research.

[edit on 30/4/06 by Skibum]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yeah give me more, none of your pics prove anything...

Do you even know what the original colour of those cars were?

And again both pics of the vehicles were taken AFTER they were on fire.
Read what the image captions say...

[edit on 1/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
double post, sorry.

[edit on 1/5/06 by Skibum]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Do you even know what the original colour of those cars were?

Did you even bother to look at them?
There was a reason I chose a few pics of partially burnt cars, so you could tell the original color.

And again both pics of the vehicles were taken AFTER they were on fire.

What are you talking about?

Which pic?

As best I can tell it clearly says the SUV changed colors after it caught fire.

www.911studies.com...

Read the orange headline.
Dark color before it caught fire, white after it caught fire.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I was refering to this...

www.911studies.com...

See the SUV covered in foam?

That is after the fires were put out, no?

Just like the pic of the white SUV was after the fires were out.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

That is after the fires were put out, no?

Who knows, its a guess as to when the photos were taken.

It doesn't appear to have burned yet, though there are pics showing fire near the car while it is still green.

My guess would be they inadequately doused the fires that were nearby, then the building collapsed which would require the firefighters to pull back, which would have allowed the SUV to start burning unhindered.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Its a chemical reaction from certain types of extinguishers used on new paints with metalic finishes, the heat generated basically strips the car down to a primer - ive striped cars before using heat guns and this leaves the primer (white or grey). Primer is a differant chemical base to the metallic and wont melt off, it needs to be sanded back - extreme heat causes it to litterally burn off and you end up seeing the metal behind the paint.

There, debunked now get on with ur life

[edit on 1-5-2006 by fennek77]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
But not only did the color change but the damage on the vehicles changed too.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yes the damage does change.
They probably moved them with a bulldozer or something during the cleanup, which may have damaged the SUV in that fashion.
The windows would have broken during a fire and the plastic bumper would have melted off as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join