It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Quietly Ignores Laws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
lmao at closet liberal!!!!! bush is messing up now you want to blame it on the left base saying hes secretly for them?!?!?!?1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that comment cant even be taken serious.

bush is in fact a puppet though. but this goes all the way back to the 1940s-1950s...it all started there. Allen Dulles, Prescott Bush, Nixon, Eisenhower(who basically didnt much care as to who got what positions.) Allen Dulles isnt even in my history book! The guy planned the overthrow of the Iran Government, The Guatamalan(sp?) government, The Bay of Pigs planning, Project Northwoods(not mentioned in my book, which is the reason he gets fired as CIA director), and then finally part of the Warren Commission. This guy was the longest serving CIA director, and his name isnt even in the index. He played a huge role in creating the CIA back in 1947 before coming the director in 1951, but his name is nowhere to be found, I wonder why?

This goes a long way back, and its been going on since(1940's)

[edit on 9-5-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
He played a huge role in creating the CIA back in 1947 before coming the director in 1951, but his name is nowhere to be found, I wonder why?

probably because you havent bothered to look. dulles international airport ring a bell? you dont hear much about wild bill donovan either, but he was the original founder of the OSS, which morphed into the cia. you can find plenty of info on either one:

dulles

donovan

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally quoted by dgtempe
Thanks for your posts, Ceci. I enjoy reading them.

dgtempe, thank you very much for your kind and gracious remarks. I also like reading your posts and find them informative.

All I can say is that I, for one, am not willing to tolerate a fascist government. And I am not someone who will go blindly by as the POTUS makes a mistake bordering on a felony and then changes the law by executive order to get him out of trouble ("classifying", "declassifying" documents). I just find it simply ironic that for a party that is willing to spout morals, patriotism and family values, that Republicans consistently cannot follow what they preach.

I also find it rather interesting that for a party that supports the very tenets of the Constitution, that they are the ones passing laws in order to suppress our rights and clamp down on the very freedoms we hold dear.

Of course, we do not feel the implications of this law at the surface level. But when you read reports of other citizens who are prosecuted by these laws which infringe on our rights, it should give you some pause.

At least, it does me.

That's why I cannot understand after all the things the POTUS has does wrong are there people who are still willing to support him.

And for the fiscal conservatives, did it ever cross your mind that you don't have a vote for confidence when supporting a man who has run all of his business ventures into the ground? Doesn't that make sense? Bush has consistently proven that he is not good in business. And, he is not good in leadership. But he is good at being a figurehead for his father's cronies who still want to use government for their own corruptive ends--especially when making as much money while they can despite the fact some citizens are barely making ends meet.

Yeah. Bush is certainly a liberal. Liberal in making money and causing misery for the country financially, judicially and diplomatically.

Here too, I say, for shame.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by ceci2006]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
probably because you havent bothered to look. dulles international airport ring a bell? you dont hear much about wild bill donovan either, but he was the original founder of the OSS, which morphed into the cia. you can find plenty of info on either one:

dulles

donovan

probably because I have. John Foster Dulles is the person which the airport was named after. That was his brother. His brother wasn't nearly as bad as Allen Dulles was. Allen Dulles was the representative of the OSS. He also played a big part in its development. I can garentee you that donovan isnt nearly as important as Allen Dulles was. This guy headed the OSS for 3-4 years. Allen Dulles headed the CIA til Kennedy kicked him out.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
probably because I have. John Foster Dulles is the person which the airport was named after.

yup, had my facts wrong on that one. learn something new every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join