It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tegro, new member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
hey,

my name is Tegro, and im 15 years old. i've been watching UFO documentarys and stuff since i was a kid, and i have always loved conspiricys and secret stuff. i found this site about a year ago, but for some reason (dont ask me, i dont know) didnt sign up to the forum.

my interest include - flying planes (both rc and real), playing the piano and my elec guitar (im in a death metal band called demonifuge with my friends), computers (when im not flying or playing, im on my computer, pretty much all the time), writing games (c++, Ogre etc). Thats about it.

see ya round on the boards

Teg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi Tegro!

You have a very busy and diverse life! Way to go. Welcome to ATS and I look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
thanks, i look forwards to reading yours too!

just out of interest, does ATS have a IRC channel? i look (almost) everywhere but i cant find one...:S

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No, sir. They don't. They have a chat (believe it's java). But you have to get a certain number of posts in (I believe it's 20 or something like that) before you can get access. Keeps the uber-goobers from acting naughty right up front.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Tegro, welcome to ATS

What's with your name? Special meaning?

Sporty

[edit on 30/4/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
nah i just thought it up. its been my tag for a while now.

if anyone interested, i am a server admin for an IRC network. we have had some problems lately with our main person moving house. we've lost a shell and the URL. hence, we lost all our users (no way to connect anymore). atm, you can connect through an IP address, but soon enough we will be up and running again. if its OK with the admins and mods, i think we should have an IRC channel. im somewhat of an IRC nut. i love it, you cant get me off it. something to do with being an admin i think
anyway, if you are interested here are connection details.

[information removed]

in my experience, IRC builds a whole new community and i think it would be a great thing for ATS. admin, if you like the idea of an IRC channel, please PM me and we can organise registering the channel under your nickname.

it will be around a month before we get a domain name back again, but the IP address is only temporary.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Tegro!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

Check out my New Member Mini-Tutorials[size=0]...click here

At the bottom of my post, you will also find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Conditions - - Zeds Handbook - - ATS Points - - Complaints/Suggestions - How To - - ATS Etiquette - - Quoting Reference - - Avatars and signatures - - Avatar Help - - Need Points?Try This! - - Threads without tags - - Put Link Titles and Images in Signature - - Using All Capital Letters - Dont Do It! - - Avatar Upload Help - - Adopt A New Member! - - ATS Search Feature - - New Image Linking Policy - - Introductions Forum - Link and Instructions & New Member Mini-Tutorials

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thank you for your enthusiasm, but ATS does not and will not support IRC activity. There are too many opportunities for abuse.

Also, in the future, if you consider creating anything ATS-related, using our name, please consult with the owners (SimonGray, Springer, or myself), before creating anything that uses our name. As you can probably understand, we're very protective of our members, and need to ensure that anything that may be connected with us is functioning under the same standards we use here.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
np, i respect your views. i still think irc would be awesome, but if your not happy with it then theres no point. if someone messes around i can gline their ass off the server faster than they can say 'dont ban me', but as i say, if your not happy with it then it wont happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

new topics

top topics

join