It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA celebrities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am fascinated by MKULTRA and believe whole-heartedly that it has been used on big name celebrities by the Illuminati to make money, brainwash the masses, and then capitalise on their death to create 'Legends' (more profitable than living artists.)

There are signs that point towards MKULTRA brainwashing and Multiple Personality Disorder on many celebs.

Elvis had 3 Television sets in front of his settee, each on at the same time and tuned to a different channel.

Kurt Cobain had Narcolepsy, a common symptom in Monarch Slaves.

Madonna is a Kabbalist, the Kabbalistic tree of life being a very common symbol in Monarch programming.

Britney originated from The Disney Club, Disney being at the epicentre of Monarch Programming. Amongst other things, she has a Monarch Butterfly tattoo, commonly used to identify Monarch slaves.

The list goes on and on. What other celebs do people think are possible Illuminati slaves?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
rob schneider, how else would that man get work?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I do believe mkultra slaves exist. Cathy O'brien and Brice Taylor were two who survived the program. I'm not sure about celebrities though. I mean if some stars are programed how much did they go through
. I mean isn't mkultra trauma based mind control? So were some stars tortured into mind control or were they brainwashed in other ways
?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yes, MKULTRA is trauma based, any of the celebrities could have been programmed at a very young age.

The major 'stars' of our future are probably decided at a very early age, Michael Jackson being an obvious example. Note how many pop stars were once child stars too - Britney, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake. None of these have any discernable talent. They all come from the 'Disney Club.'

Considering the knowledge we all have about the secret societies that rule us, does it not seem feasible that they would have full control over the celebrity culture that wields such power over us?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Man the government controlling the celebrities as well? There's a scarey thought
. Michael Jackson's pretty weird so I can kinda understand someone maybe thinking he's mkultra.....but the others? It just seems really unbelievable, but with the government you never know. It is kinda weird how that Disney channel produced so many stars. Not to mention their music is crap. But Britney Spears and Christina Aguilara mind controlled?
Could they have been programed to dress so um trashy. Have you seen Christina's Dirrty video? That goes a bit overboard. So Disney's in on the mind contol program then?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's an interesting site, take a look
www.whale.to...

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter

Madonna is a Kabbalist, the Kabbalistic tree of life being a very common symbol in Monarch programming.

Though an interesting point throughout (and something I never gave much thought to before), Madonna has been through more religions than boyfriends. Actually, I give a lot of respect by the fact that Madonna does go through so many religions and I believe in an interview before that she said she takes the most meaningful parts from each religion and incorporates them into her to life to be a better person. I give kudos to that, because I think that is definitely denying ignorance about religion on her part.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I am fascinated by MKULTRA and believe whole-heartedly that it has been used on big name celebrities by the Illuminati to make money, brainwash the masses, and then capitalise on their death to create 'Legends' (more profitable than living artists.)

Wow. I'm quite curious about this theory. Let's read on:

Elvis had 3 Television sets in front of his settee, each on at the same time and tuned to a different channel.

A lot of people have the picture-in-picture feature in their TV sets, does it make them MKULTRA?

Kurt Cobain had Narcolepsy, a common symptom in Monarch Slaves.

Kurt Cobain was a heavy user of heroin according to most accounts, I'm not sure if Monarch slavery had anything to do with it.

Maddona is an ultra celebrity who is very good at making various persona for popular consumption. She's also known for her sexual appetite. She's just as much of a Kabbalist as anythign else.

Amongst other things, she has a Monarch Butterfly tattoo, commonly used to identify Monarch slaves.

I've seen buttefly tattoos on people who can't possibly be involved in this Monarch thing.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Aelita]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Elvis was far from a 'normal' person, nobody can possibly deny he was a man totally under control.

Have you ever considered how Madonna rose to the realm of 'Uber' celebrity, despite the fact she is nothing but averagely talented and averagely attractive? She has not made one of her 'personas' herself, she is a manufactured corporate whore whose only contribution to society is to aid the engineering of it by the Illuminati.

Kurt Cobain was a Heroin user, yes - he was also a Narcoleptic. The two are not the same thing.

As for the 'picture in picture' TV's, I've never heard of them, but they sure sound like an effective brainwashing tool.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Though an interesting point throughout (and something I never gave much thought to before), Madonna has been through more religions than boyfriends. Actually, I give a lot of respect by the fact that Madonna does go through so many religions and I believe in an interview before that she said she takes the most meaningful parts from each religion and incorporates them into her to life to be a better person. I give kudos to that, because I think that is definitely denying ignorance about religion on her part.

Niteboy, I see what you are saying, but does the amalgamation of religions not seem a bit New World Order to you?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
oops I did the quote thing a bit wrong didn't I! sorry

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Delta Alter the link above isn't working

Good point about Madonna though. It is weird how someone so average could get extremely popular like that; she's always using sex to sell her music. Also she did go through a lot of phases trying to "reinvent" herself.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wish some one would take over my brain and make me a part of this mkultra so i could have lots of cash, live in several big homes, sleep with all kinds of women, drive 10 different cars, sell millions of albums, go on tours......etc....

I think I saw this movie, the one with elizabeth hurley and branden fraiser -- she plays the devil and grants him a couple of wishes, right?

These conspiracies are getting better. I'm gonna spend some time this weekend and come up with one of my own.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah, alright - thanks for the sarcasm Tommy

Surely in order to completely deny ignorance you have to be open to a variety of different possibilites?

Unless you know it all, you never know.

ProudCanadian, try this one

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Niteboy, I see what you are saying, but does the amalgamation of religions not seem a bit New World Order to you?

Sometimes the quotes get messed up for me too, especially when they go into multiple user quotes.

Honestly, I never thought about the amalgamation of religions, and someone so popular doing it. In fact, I kinda followed around for a while researching each religion as she went into them at the same time. Of course, then again, I was born in 1982, am completely in love with Madonna, grew up listening to her, and its of course hard for me to say anything against her. Then again, I leave all possibilities open.

How many people were 4 years old in 1986 and were singing La Isla Bonita like I was?

Curious thought though, I am now going to research Monarch Slaves, as I fear I am not familiar with the subject very much, unless I know it under some other name.

*BTW, the quote was messed up for me too, fixed it now.*

[edit on 5/3/06 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It would be far easier in my mind to list the celebs who aren't chosen props. Success longterm is based on complicty. Madonna reeks of MKULTRA and so does Brittany.

Some of my favorite MK slaves from the past include:
Barbara Eden
Elke Sommers- Bob Hope was her controller
Joey Hetherton-Again, Hope at the helm.
Marilyn Monroe-Used, abused and removed!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You should add to that list of 'celebrities', Theodore J. Kaczynski, Mark David Chapman, John Hinckley, Sirhan Sirhan, Jim Jones, Charles Whitman, David Berkowitz, the list goes on and on.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts,

But why do you think the emphasis always seems to be on 'previous' celebs, such as the aforementioned?

Even though the signs are plain to see on our modern day stars -especially when regarding those such as Michael Jackson and Madonna- even the most avid conspiracy theorists shun such an idea as 'paranoid!'

My list of potential MONARCH slaves:
All have been stars since childhood, or come from famous parents. Hmmmm
Michael Jackson
Britney
Christina Aguilara
Olsen Twins
Angelina Jolie (UN Ambassador! What a joke, how blatant do they have to be??)

All emotionally unstable, troubled, and exploited.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Delta, I think we all want our celebs to be free of control. It's really what defines an artist. When a celeb has been around a while it just becomes easier to put all their successes , failures and aborrant behavior in perspective.
Example. In 1970 Michael Jackson was a raw sensation , by 1993 he was a dilluded pedophile.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Delta -- Okay, I'll dispense with the sarcasm for now.

Let me start off by saying, you have a right to believe in anything you want and I can respect that. I'm not going to pick a fight with you.

Let me ask you some questions.

What is mkultra?

I thought the ilumati were "all powerful" - if they are why would they need celebraties to make money for them?

Your statement about kurt cobain having narcolepsy. please go to the following link;

www.ninds.nih.gov...

Let me expand a little on narcolepsy, having first hand experience with it. I used to travel to work with a guy who suffered from it. One day on the bus he collapsed. Of course the bus stopped and we called for an ambulance. He awoke a few minutes after the EMT's arrived and explained to us about his condition.

A terribly frightening incident for all involved. After that, we looked after him as well as everyone on the bus. In a way it brought us together as a community.

Now, since you claim that narcolepsy is a symptom of monarch slaves (which i never heard of), does that mean this person was a part of mkultra and a monarch slave? Thus my sarcasm.

Sometimes what I read on this site is so far out there, I am very doubtful of anything posted here on ATS.

You list all these celebs, and claim they are mkultra. Let's take for example angelina jolie. I'll be the first to admit here life portrayed by the media is not very moral or politically correct. But, what of her now? Everything I see about her is her in 3rd world countries trying to feed, clothe and get medical help for these poor unfortunate people. What's so bad about this? Here is a person who, after obtaining some fame and fortune, is now trying to do something good and decent. And you are making an accusation against her.

Where is your proof? What evidence do you have? And don't give me some left wing, conspiracy web page to look at.

Let me further explain why I do not believe in "illumati" "nwo" "mkultra" "monarch slaves" theories.

I own and run a business for the past 14 years. I have sat with CEO's of companies like; Allianz, Metlife, Prudential, NACOLAH, AIG, Geico just to name a few. My company does a ton of business. Does this mean I am MKultra? In all my meatings with all these people, no one has ever mentioned anything, hinted towards anything, no coded signals were used to imply anything other than business as usual.

I know, " they wouldn't do anything like that".

What I'm also saying, Is if any of these organizations exist, I want in.

You see, all conspiracy theories are perfect. Because they require no basis in fact. No concrete evidence has to exist for one to believe in them. There is only "your belief" in them.

Now, I await your "sarcasm".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join