It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

United States of North America

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Considering current events regarding US/Mexican/Canadian relations regarding immigration and economics, I find the subject of this article disturbing. According to this article, in the next 5 - 10 years, The US, Canada, and Mexico is basically be one country, with the necessity for US citizens to what amounts to forfeiting their citizenship and rights as guaranteed by the US constitution.


Following his election in 2000, Mexican president Vicente Fox told an audience in California that his government would "use all our persuasion and all our talent to bring together the U.S., Canadian and Mexican governments so that in five or ten years, the border is totally open to the free movement of workers." Fox was similarly candid in a 2002 address to an audience in Madrid: "Eventually, our long-range objective is to establish with the United States, but also with Canada, our other regional partner, an ensemble of connections and institutions similar to those created by the European Union."

The actions and statements of some U.S. politicians have been similarly telling. The Bush administration's proposed "guest worker" program, which is amnesty for illegal immigrants, is a key part of this trinational integration scheme.

Source: US of NA


This article is of considerable interest to me at this time due to the discussion of the guest worker program as well as the events planned for 1 May. Once the governments of these three nations are consolidated, and national identity is lost, the ability for seamless incorporation of the newly formed state into a world-wide governmental body is simple. Stepping stone to the NWO and its one world government?




posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
it may be time for a seperatist movement in many places at once, lol.
maybe overdue, even.
decentralize and win the survival game.

learn the gecko lesson.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it may be time for a seperatist movement in many places at once, lol.
maybe overdue, even.
decentralize and win the survival game.

learn the gecko lesson.


you IDIOT!

what's the 'gacku lesson'?

oh, that's me.

edit shmedit.

www.uga.edu...

parthenogenesis. unisexual.
populations subject to extinction from ONE disease(virus, bacteria).

viruses are best.



posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Losing our national identity? How so? We are a country of immigrants how can we lose that?

I'd rather have free and open borders rather than an "Iron Curtain".

Is greed all we are about? What happend to "bring us your weak, your poor"? Should we hang a no vacancy sign on the statue of liberty?

You like the food, just not the people huh?







[edit on 1-5-2006 by crisko]



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Losing our national identity? How so? We are a country of immigrants how can we lose that?


National identity had nothing to do with the US being a country of immigrants. National identity includes immigrants and has been present since the founding of this country. Multiculturism destroys national identity as seen in Europe today, which is why those countries are having the issues with their immigrants that they are. There is no reason to assimilate. Suggestion - read a bit more before you post



I'd rather have free and open borders rather than an "Iron Curtain".


The US does not have an iron curtain. The US has a sensible immigration policy that welcomes prople from all nations who want to enter this country, legally.


Is greed all we are about? What happend to "bring us your weak, your poor"? Should we hang a no vacancy sign on the statue of liberty?


See above. Or maybe you have no use for the rule of law and national security. Maybe you wish to open your doors to the poor masses. Whats your address, I will invite some over.


You like the food, just not the people huh?


Ignorance seems to be the only strong point in this sentence, and the entire post for that matter.



posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Surprisingly, this is maybe the third thread on this very subject, and each time is it similarly misrepresented or misunderstood.

THe report was written by an independant committe paid for by the Council on Foreign Relations, itself an non-governmental group.

It looked at what sorts of things can be done to make the US international border more secure, and also do other things like increase trade, make people safer, control immigration, etc. What it recommended was the US, Canada, and Mexico establishing a 'common security perimeter'. What this meant was that the three governments would work together on border issues, such that, when people on US watchlists entered mexico, the US would be notified. When they moved through mexico, the US government would be informed, and vice versa. So that instead of each one on their own trying to inadequately patrol their own borders in the dark, they'd all work together.

The report made suggestions for what can be reasonably accomplished in 1, 5, 10 years, etc.

It was not a government report, of any government.

It is not government policy, for any of the three that make up north america.

It does not involve the destruction of the US Constitution.

It does undermine the sovereignty of any of the three nations, and it doesn't mix their respective governments together.



posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
Losing our national identity? How so? We are a country of immigrants how can we lose that?

I'd rather have free and open borders rather than an "Iron Curtain".

Is greed all we are about? What happend to "bring us your weak, your poor"? Should we hang a no vacancy sign on the statue of liberty?

You like the food, just not the people huh?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by crisko]


Nobody is saying put a stop to immigration, people are saying we need to control the amount that comes in at a time and part of that is stopping illegal immigration. To sit there and say putting a stop to ILLEGAL immigration is like having an iron curtain is just ridiculous.



posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Surprisingly, this is maybe the third thread on this very subject, and each time is it similarly misrepresented or misunderstood.

THe report was written by an independant committe paid for by the Council on Foreign Relations, itself an non-governmental group.

It looked at what sorts of things can be done to make the US international border more secure, and also do other things like increase trade, make people safer, control immigration, etc. What it recommended was the US, Canada, and Mexico establishing a 'common security perimeter'. What this meant was that the three governments would work together on border issues, such that, when people on US watchlists entered mexico, the US would be notified. When they moved through mexico, the US government would be informed, and vice versa. So that instead of each one on their own trying to inadequately patrol their own borders in the dark, they'd all work together.

The report made suggestions for what can be reasonably accomplished in 1, 5, 10 years, etc.

It was not a government report, of any government.

It is not government policy, for any of the three that make up north america.

It does not involve the destruction of the US Constitution.

It does undermine the sovereignty of any of the three nations, and it doesn't mix their respective governments together.


If this is the case then why are the same group of people calling for the Amero. You are correct that the CFR is not a government agency, but they do hold enormous sway on the government. Also if you read some of the CFR documention they are calling for providing "biometric identification" systems for migrant workers which is pushed for in our congress as we speak. It may not come right out and say that this is a common government but that is exactly what it is.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join