It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all Psychics: where are my pliers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yes, the dogs! They are out of control which is why you're building the run. I see them now...no wait those are my dogs. OK, another thought enters...you will never find them but the next homeowners will and wonder about the story behind the rusty old pair of plyers they found...Ack, another vision, you are a man and will never find them because of something about astral plane no ground plane which men suffer from and makes my husband stare into the refrigerator straight at the mayonnaise and ask where is the mayonnaise...please no more visions...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Still no pliers,

I borrowed a pair for a little while today.
Some of your attempts to find them made me wonder if you'e been to my house though.
The laundry room shelf was a pretty good guess, I've found my tools up there before, after my wife has used them.

One of my dogs has guilty look on his face right now. I think he should be interrogated.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh, yes, interrogate the dog by all means! Try a Dog Psychic if all else fails. Unfortunately, when you interrogate a dog re missing items it stares at you questioningly, then gets a glimmer of intelligence, then runs around maddly searching, with you yelling "Good, Doggie!" and clapping your hands, then returns with a smelly old bone or dirty toy it dug up. If this should be the result, you could try one more thing. Send the dog to the neighbors to have it fetch a pair of pliers, but this is not a neighborly thing to do, a step lower than your dog using the neighbor's lawn for its business.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
sock drawer seems to come through strongly or bushes maybe even dog house. somewhere its easy to put something and forget about it like out around where the fence is being built.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
first you have to turn around. your pliers are on the floor , toward the the left near the wall. if you do not find them there, then they are outside, on the opposite side of the of the fence.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Any luck yet on finding the elusive pliers??

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Behind the microwave. Surely? or in the cupboard under the sink.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Get down on your knees...last time u used them you were on the floor and u put them under some kind of table and you can't see them standing up.
Maybe TV stand or Computer stand.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
no luck yet.

I looked behind me to the left.

And under the sink..The cupboard was a possibility though. I used to keep
a small toolkit under there, and hadn't thought to look..but nope. Just sponges, and
cleaning products.

I know that one of you will find them though.

But, like mentioned earlier, As soon as I buy the new set tomorrow, I'll locate the old pair too..!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yep! As soon as you put them away where they belong!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You pliers are in the garage under the wooden table to the side.Its there next to a white supermarker packet.

Now anyone for some spam?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Try looking: on the floor in the kitchen, near the sink. Try looking in the cupboard under the sink. Or maybe in a crevace outside the cupboard. Ill be damn supprised if im correct. If not, maybe one of your dogs buried it in a hole with some poop.

Why am I getting the notion that you placed many pliers around the house as a test? Maybe its my imagination, which my psy ability is at war with.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Id actually interrogate the Mrs

This happens to me quit a lot , she goes around cleaning up and then puts my stuff in unusual places

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I just found a set out by the garden hose laying in the grass. I left them there about two months ago.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
GLove ompartment. I sense glove compartment, next to the duct tape, rubber gloves and gun. Oh wait, that's where I keep my pliers, sorry.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Your dog might of been a little pekish.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Where the heck are my pliers?

They've fallen behind a chest of drawers.. probably in a bedroom. It's your own fault for bringing tools into the house. You should know better.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I have your pliers - borrwed them and forgot to tell you

Lol seriously though, hope you find them!

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have you tried the boot (trunk) of your car!!!

I tend to leave all kinds of stuff in the boot of my car!!

The spirits are telling me that when you last used them you untwisted something with them and placed them on the ground, but i do need to lay off the southern comfort lol:w:

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's near a magazine, newspaper or soft cover book of some sort on a shelf of some sort, partially covered, only a part of the handle is visible. and it's near something red.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join