It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So right now the time iam posting this is 4:30am ive been up all night talking with my gf, now she said shes gotten a phone call from her freind sayin she thinkins theres a ghost or somthing in her room what keeps happening is... Her lights keep flicken on and off , her clothes keep falling off her bed by themselfs and you know those little metal ball things people have in offices? they keep hitting themselfs with no one touching them , so WTF is going on??

(il edit this with any new stuff
)

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well if there is nothing of simple explanation and the person doesn't see anything I wouldn't worry about it heck I would pick up some pots and pans and start smacking say see i can keep you awake to,.Serious just to break the ice. Fear I imagine can engulf a situation. Once something happens and if you watch for it and always start to think about it I guess it comes down to will. If a thing comes into contact it only holds power over a person by the fear they carry that empowers the other thing. I suppose easier said than done but words of wisdom never hurt.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Poltergeist, Too

Tell her no matter what, don't be afraid.

Poltergeists can smell fear.

This may be external activity, but oftentimes the "victim" of poltergeist activity is actually the cause.

Has this happened before?

Whether "paranormal" or "mundane", this may be a "cry for help".

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Fellow Fiend,

I have an ultimate solution. She should walk over to her window. First, she should look out to make sure there aren't any lurking predators. Next, she should check if the window is open. If so, is it windy. This being the case, is a thunderstorm going on? Trust me, it's happened before.

If none of these things happen to be the case, resume freaking out.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Tell her to put some chimes on her door,

have a crystal in the room and log what happens,

keep a camera near by and snap away( never know what will appear)

go around the room clapping this will disburst any negitive energy,

and if she feels fear then get her to imagin her self in a bubble of light, this is seem as protection,

Other than that check the history of the house ect

[edit on 30-4-2006 by asala]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
When things start happening around me, I get excited. I ask for something particular to validate what I've been seeing or hearing. (Nothing worse than to think you've got a visiter and find out it's only a cat or something. What a let down.)

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
does any of her heavier stuff move?? if its only those light ones, it could be due to the wind or a draft(sp?) in the room. as for the lights, tell her to buy some new bulb.

i suggest u read up on ''fengshui'', release the negative energy by re-arranging ur furniture. a dog is a plus, it will protect u and can detect any unwanted intruders. preferbably(sp?) a big dog, not those that can fit in ur pocket...

best solution though is to sleep with someone(NO! not with the spooky guest), cos then u won't be alone...hopefully someone who doesn't believe in spooks.

i hope for ur sake its not a ''cold spot'', if that is the case u can't do anything about but leave the place alone...

[edit on 6-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

[edit on 6-5-2006 by rottonralph101]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
So right now the time iam posting this is 4:30am ive been up all night talking with my gf, now she said shes gotten a phone call from her freind sayin she thinkins theres a ghost or somthing in her room what keeps happening is... Her lights keep flicken on and off , her clothes keep falling off her bed by themselfs and you know those little metal ball things people have in offices? they keep hitting themselfs with no one touching them , so WTF is going on??

(il edit this with any new stuff
)

oh my, look at the time, tell that friend to get out of there, hasn't she seen the movie the exocesism(sp?) of emily rose...(shivers;...recalling how her problem started...)

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Update: She found wired markings on her wall and she has pics of them i hope to get up eventally they look somthing like this...
(very bad drawing)

She said that when she was woken by noises that marking was in her face , and now its dug into her wall
i might have pictures up on friday or saturday

Keep posted

[edit on 8-5-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

top topics

join