It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tangible proof' al-Qaida deploying nukes!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
american people are at fault, stop trying to wipe off the guilt and take responsiblity.

All 250 million of us are at fault for what? For terrorism? Not likely, terrorism has been going on for hundreds of years and only recently has it happened on American soil. So, if we're at fault for anything, it's the fact we aren't scared to stand up to these terrorists. That is all that back Bush and believe he is doing the right thing for the sake of our country. I would be doing the same thing. I'm not one to stand around and watch everyone get blown up by some terrorists and just twiddle my thumbs, which is ironic because that's exactly what you are arguing for while you continue to type and do nothing.

If a bully knows a nerdy kid won't fight back the bully will pick on him with no worries. That nerd will always be his target of aggression, but if that nerd stands up to him and punches him in the face the bully may or may not end up winning the fight, but at least the bully will never pick on the nerd again.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
shouldnt rumsfeld be held to blam for the war in iraq not going so well

Meh. Whats blame going to do?

He didn't, as far as I understand it, come up with the 'light mobile' invasion force, but he is respnsible for it, yes. But, again, what should be done different? More troops? Less troops? More focus on specific regions? Or ability to deploy to any location as it becomes a problem, on the fly? etc etc.

but seriously the plan for pre-emptive strikes was hatched through bill kristol & co.

Premption isn't really somethign that needs to be pushed by anyone, its just attacking someone that you figure is bound to attack you. From what I understand, what is beign called the Bush Doctrine is really the Cheney Doctrine, and its nothing more that militant republicanism.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battlefresh
All 250 million of us are at fault for what? For terrorism? Not likely, terrorism has been going on for hundreds of years and only recently has it happened on American soil. So, if we're at fault for anything, it's the fact we aren't scared to stand up to these terrorists. That is all that back Bush and believe he is doing the right thing for the sake of our country. I would be doing the same thing. I'm not one to stand around and watch everyone get blown up by some terrorists and just twiddle my thumbs, which is ironic because that's exactly what you are arguing for while you continue to type and do nothing.

We are at cause for terrorism, yes. its not our actions but lack there of. and yes every single one of us holds as much blame as the next. no it hasnt been the first time nor has it been recent. Remember pearl harbor? an attack on our soil is an attack of our soil plain and simple. No im not just sitting here typing and saying "lets fight the war which no person can win" which is what the war on terror is.
thats right dont stand around and watch people get blown up, go over to their country and blow up their families, that will show them.

eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

If a bully knows a nerdy kid won't fight back the bully will pick on him with no worries. That nerd will always be his target of aggression, but if that nerd stands up to him and punches him in the face the bully may or may not end up winning the fight, but at least the bully will never pick on the nerd again.

you know what i find really funny about this, is that your talking exactly how a "terrorist" is. you came to their land and set out a conquest for oil, gave their dictatorship countries massive amounts of weapons (billions of dollar worth) so these governments could blow eachother up, leading to the deaths and dispair of their entire line of families. Then you talk about why they hate us? When the US gave billions of dollars in weapons to iraq, then billions of dollars worth in weapons to iran, then billion more to saudi arabia, what did you expect to happen? They set out war with eachother and millions die. We gave them the weapons, we probably were involved even more then that. We got them to kill eachother off. So who exactly is the bully? because us being the super power, i hardly think you could put us in the place of the nerd.
Like you said, if the nerd doesnt fight back(the "terrorists") then the bully will come in and do whatever he likes, take their money(oil), do whatever they please. So yes our violence and greed in the form of globalism has caused this.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good effort mate!

Amazing the double-standards you're applying there - when 10 YO British kids were being killed with NORAID-funded bombs the US could possibly impose any restrictions on its freedom of speech and close down PIRA's fund-raising. We paid the blood price for your support of terrorism / inaction.

The US has a long and bloody history of state-funded terrorism - thousands and thousands of South Americans have been killed by US terrorism.

Millions of people have been killed in US military aggression in Asia and the Middle East.

The terrorism visited on the US is just a fraction of what you've imposed on the World

You didn't invade Iraq to keep your country safe, you invaded for oil and the profit of arms manufacturers.

How anyone can say invading Iraq was justified by 9/11 is beyond me - unless they watch FOX / believe all GWB's lies.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
most people thinks that Islam is a face of terror, and the brotherhood of blood. it's a wrongly adressed crap. almost no one of you in CONUS blame Christianity after you read about Tim McVeigh, fresh human meats lover Radovan Karadzic for his original sins, or Slobo's Milosevic crimes against moslems, and a long 'life consuming' holy tour to Baghdad and Afghan's soil by George Dubya Bush.C'mon, stop suckin your thumb and pointing a false claim against anyone, George W. You are a paranoid android.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
You have voted grimreaper797 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Good effort mate!

Amazing the double-standards you're applying there - when 10 YO British kids were being killed with NORAID-funded bombs the US could possibly impose any restrictions on its freedom of speech and close down PIRA's fund-raising. We paid the blood price for your support of terrorism / inaction.

The US has a long and bloody history of state-funded terrorism - thousands and thousands of South Americans have been killed by US terrorism.

Millions of people have been killed in US military aggression in Asia and the Middle East.

The terrorism visited on the US is just a fraction of what you've imposed on the World

You didn't invade Iraq to keep your country safe, you invaded for oil and the profit of arms manufacturers.

How anyone can say invading Iraq was justified by 9/11 is beyond me - unless they watch FOX / believe all GWB's lies.

American soldiers paid with their blood for your freedoms.
Show me where Fox or Bush say that Iraq was invaded because of 9/11. Show me an article where it ius quoted. IF YOU CAN.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And we paid with our blood for yours!!

I know your media industry is trying to forget the fact but UK, Canadian and other Empire troops were fighting and dying a long before you got involved.

Your contribution is not forgotten but neither are your incessant attempts to re-write history.

You know very well Bush and his FOX lackeys have justified Iraq because of 9/11 by endlessly putting them in the same sentence leading FOX viewers and other sheep to form the link in their addled minds. I can't be bothered to look for the links but without doubt there have been inferences drawn.

This may be of interest:

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Strangerous]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
the iraq qar wouldnt have happened without 9/11, plain and simple. it was all about the terrorist connections and WMD. thats the reason they justified going to iraq in the first place.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just so I understand. We have diverted/degraded this thread into a general discussion of: radical ideologies/state-sponsored terrorism/military tactics and planning as it relates to Iraq/who screwed up more (also known as "it's YOUR fault"), etc.

Are we going to either get back on track...or move on?!

Based on the article cited, the biggest issue is/will be operational support of the forward-deployed devices. No mad-scientist...no nuke (again...after a specified period of time). I agree with others; I have seen no truly tangible evidence (arrested mad-scientist...glow in the dark mosque's), that would indicate that this possibility is indeed a probability...But hey, I could be wrong...and have not fully quantified my research results.

K

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Perhaps a better related question to ask at this point, since its obvious that WorldNutDaily was lying about tangible proof, is, "How much longer until WND has no credibility with anyone, anywhere' and "Why are they so interested in spreading these lies, its not like people consider al-qaida to be nice guys at this point'.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is it possible that AQ has acquired nuke technology? Yes. Is it probable that they have acquired nuke technology? Given the current world market for said devices, it would seem a reasonable probability. Is there a chance that they have pulled off a logistic masterpiece (as described in the worldnutdaily)...without being dimed out ? That is the question.

Are they "nice guys"? ummmm...not so much.

k

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Perhaps a better related question to ask at this point, since its obvious that WorldNutDaily was lying about tangible proof, is, "How much longer until WND has no credibility with anyone, anywhere' and "Why are they so interested in spreading these lies, its not like people consider al-qaida to be nice guys at this point'.

i'm begining to agree with you on these stories with no follow-up it seems they arent following any guidelines on there reporting....but i still think that the terrorists have some type of nuclear capability.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join