It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Tangible proof' al-Qaida deploying nukes!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
according to this article the end of america as we know it looms closer still...... a symposium featuring leading experts is the catalyst for demans that america pullout of iraq .....err ahh may by we should listen ???

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 29-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I will be interested as what exactly is this “tangible truth”. If I am reading the information as provided correctly, there is also a symposium is also running tonight (April 29, 2006). Perhaps there will be a follow-up article summarizing the ‘findings’ following; albeit Paul L. Williams has written many 'doomsday' styled books.

mg

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
has anyone read " the dunces of doomsday " book.....i would be interested in knowing more about the assertions made ....if they are correct

if there is proof of nukes this would be a terrible turn of events for the war on terror .......yikes

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interview with the author (if you haven’t already read it), there are other links available on the site as well. Fairly scary stuff if true.

Link to Interview

mg

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
Here is a link to an interview with the author (if you haven’t already read it), there are other links available on the site as well. Fairly scary stuff if true.

Link to Interview

mg

fairly scary?? i'd say very scary and extremely alarming... thank's for the link i read most of it enough to know that we are in big trouble if this is true!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Link to Interview

mg

fairly scary?? i'd say very scary and extremely alarming... thank's for the link i read most of it enough to know that we are in big trouble if this is true!!!

Why is this more alarming than any other thread? Who says it's true? Why is it a bigger thread than the Iranian missles capable of reaching Israel and Europe?

Because the US homeland is suddenly in danger? It has always been in danger since 2001...

You Ami's are already in big trouble, and not suddenly, especially because of a crashing economy, and a muslim community intensively hating the average American more than any other population group on the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Link to Interview

mg

I like the fact that the US can spy illegally on US citizens but wont allow a warrant for any reason for mosques to be searched. You really couldnt make it up.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
You Ami's are already in big trouble, and not suddenly, especially because of a crashing economy, and a muslim community intensively hating the average American more than any other population group on the world.

Evidence suggests that its not the Americans that people hate, it's the American government.

The "average American" has nothing to do with the crap going on in the mid-east. They're far more worried about the price of gas, food, medicine etc. The same things that other people around the world are worried about. It is not the "average American" that is making the decision to occupy other countries.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Why is this more alarming than any other thread? Who says it's true? Why is it a bigger thread than the Iranian missles capable of reaching Israel and Europe? Because the US homeland is suddenly in danger? It has always been in danger since 2001...

The article/interview is alarming; whether it is ‘more’ or ‘less’ alarming (or true) is a matter for the reader to discern.

The US economy is not “crashing” and is far from it; this may continue to disappoint you and others for quite some time.

Also, I think it is completely fair to say that a sizeable majority of Muslims through-out the planet do not truly know an “average American” let alone ever met an “average American”…which causes one wonder who exactly is formulating the ‘hate’ thoughts for the masses against 'other' masses…or is it by pure chance I am actually responding to the sole representative of the “Muslim Community”? Nah…

mg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The US economy is not “crashing” and is far from it; this may continue to disappoint you and others for quite some time.

Please, clarify why I'd be disappointed if the US economy doesn't collapse? Any idea what it would mean for the our, the Euro economy? I want to avoid another 'battle' about whether it will or will not collapse, but have a read on here: www.dollarcollapse.com

Also, I think it is completely fair to say that a sizeable majority of Muslims through-out the planet do not truly know an “average American” let alone ever met an “average American”…which causes one wonder who exactly is formulating the ‘hate’ thoughts for the masses against 'other' masses…or is it by pure chance I am actually responding to the sole representative of the “Muslim Community”? Nah…

It doesn't matter whether the average Muslim has or has not met an American in his life. Let's be honest, it was the majority of the Americans that supported Bush after 9-11, it was the majority of the Americans that elected Bush as president and all his misery.

What positive things did the American they actually met, do to Muslims? Abu Ghraib?, Guantanamo Bay?, secret prisons in Eastern Europe? to call a few. I hope you do understand that it is hard for those people to believe there is also a group of 'good' Americans. The Germans were in the end as well all wrong, no matter whether they had committed crimes or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Most interesting reading, especially this part:

From Globalpolititian.com
PW: At least seven teams. ...seven metropolitan areas. These areas have been identified as New York , Miami , Houston , Las Vegas , Los Angeles , Chicago , and Washington DC . The attack will occur simultaneously at the seven sites.

... al Qaeda insists that over 4 million Americans must die for the sake of parity. They are intent upon realizing this objective and the doomsday clock by all reckoning is very near midnight .

If these weapons are small (5-20Kt) in size then they would require a compact population group in order to realize their goal. So when are we going to see such a densly packed group of people in the U.S.A. all together in all of these cities?

How about this!

"There will be 2 to 3 million people hitting the streets in Los Angeles alone. We're going to close down Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Tucson, Phoenix, Fresno," said Jorge Rodriguez, a union official who helped organize earlier rallies credited with rattling Congress as it debates the issue.

Many other major cities including all on the attack list will be having demonstrations as well, the question is now, "What about the illegals?"
The marches and demonstrations should have a turnout of actual Illegals of less than 10% because the protestors are mostly American Citizens.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Please, clarify why I'd be disappointed if the US economy doesn't collapse?

“It may…...”

I want to avoid another 'battle' about whether it will or will not collapse, but have a read on here: www.dollarcollapse.com

I read it from your quote in the other thread…which influenced my questioned statement.

It is a superpower, but as soon as its economy collapses (which is likely to happen) it's a superpower like Russia. Then, China will take over the position of leading superpower Link

I agree, this has nothing to do with the thread topic.

It doesn't matter whether the average Muslim has or has not met an American in his life. Let's be honest, it was the majority of the Americans that supported Bush after 9-11, it was the majority of the Americans that elected Bush as president and all his misery.

Let’s be very clear here, there is a huge difference between the “majority of American’s” and the majority of “American voters”.

To my point… yes it does matter that the 'majority' as contained in your claim may not know an ‘average American’ exampled by the assumptions and generalizations made in your statement above. Anti American propagandists are feeding on these types distortions to draw inconrrect conclusions and form generalities...which are being spoon fed as fact...

What positive things did the American they actually met, do to Muslims?
Abu Ghraib?, Guantanamo Bay?, secret prisons in Eastern Europe? to call a few. I hope you do understand that it is hard for those people to believe there is also a group of 'good' Americans.

Continuing on…the above also does not fit. “Americans” did not and have not ‘set out’ against “Muslims” and certainly a vast majority of Muslims certainly have not been subjected to what you allure.

Abu Ghraid (and the rest) is simply more of “judging the mountain by a handful of dirt” which is constantly used by anti-western propagandists to spew and perpetuate the chronic demonization of the west/US… (all of which existed heavily long, long, long before 2001)… Furthermore, there will be no perfectly fought conflicts or wars…the ‘sterilization’ of war and conflict is not going to happen, never, period.

mg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

may by we should listen ???

To the worldnutdaily? Hell no!

Come on, those guys have been making up stuff about bin ladin haveing nukes for a few years now!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
yes but now they say they have tangible proof nygdan.. wouldnt you be the least bit curious as to what this proof could be ???

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
american people are at fault, stop trying to wipe off the guilt and take responsiblity. If a man watched as people got shot dead, would you say its not his fault, he didnt have to do anything? Maybe to some people that type of attitude that is alright, but i bet to the families being attacked and harmed in this war, it isnt. They dont care whether your for it or against it, because in the end a majority of you arent doing anything to stop it, and thats as bad as doing it yourself.

You know damn well whats happening in this world, why thats why your on this site and not watching fox news instead. But that doesnt matter because a majority of you do nothing to stop it. You use your freedom of speech, but it means nothing since you wont act on it. So maybe we see some sort of difference between us, but from the outside, they look at us and see all the same thing. People who are letting this war happen. As far as they are concerned we could be the most pro war people on the planet, i mean how would they know otherwise since most dont do anything to show their view in any other way then vent some anger on a message board.

Me, if i were older more people would probably listen to me, but people love to act like age equals wisdom. Unfortunately it only equals wisdom when your willing to take in what you see. Most of you whether you be 16 or 50, you still show you know little to nothing because thats that image you give off. Doesnt matter how "horrible" you feel about darfur, or how you disagree with the war because americans love to say "thats horrible, something should be done about that" then go back to watching TV or planning tonights dinner. So do they hate us? yes just as much as the people who are over there shooting up their houses looking for "terrorists"

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

yes but now they say they have tangible proof

Thats called "the hook"

.. wouldnt you be the least bit curious as to what this proof could be ???

There's the sinker, anyone notice the line? Sometimes its hard to see.

Think about it. WorldNutDaily is either constantly lying, or constantly beleiving anyone that tells them stuff that they already want to hear. Now they're repeating the same message, but saying that 'this time we have proof', and then not telling you what the proof is???

The debate, Friday at 10 a.m., will be moderated by Fred Barnes, executive editor of The Weekly Standard and regular contributor to the Fox News Channel. The public is invited to attend.

Gosh, go figure, its sunday and still, not proof. But I bet that they are doing copy editing on the next article that claims that al-qaida's going to nuke us.

And, double gosh, go figure, the same guy that is claiming he has proof and being constantly humped for by worldnutdaily just happens to be selling his book, even making that article contain a link in it to purchase the book. This is called an 'advertisement', usually they start off with nice 'hooks' to bring you in.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
While WND perhaps is one of the less (being kind) reputable news sources, the symposium, as referred to in the 'article', has/had mixed in some fairly heavy named guest speakers.

Now, Paul Williams may very well be the comic relief or a "kook/crook selling another book"... but in fairness to the Basics Project and America’s Truth Forum who are sponsoring the symposium, perhaps something interesting or informative will come out of the exchange.

That said, if there was actually 'tangible proof' publicly offered, the mainstream media would have picked it up immediately.

mg

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
did they state what date for this debate??? i missed it if it was there also what do you think of fred barnes and the weekly standard?? some have said that president bush is in the mess he's in from listening to bill kristol & friends... what say you??

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

did they state what date for this debate???

4-28. It occured this past friday. I don't see anything anywhere showing demonstrable physical proof that al-qaida has nukes.

what do you think of fred barnes and the weekly standard??

I have only seen him on FOX news. He is predictable and a boor. I'd much rather have Krauthamer on a panel than him.

some have said that president bush is in the mess he's in from listening to bill kristol & friends... what say you??

I'd say that bush is having problems now for a few reasons. One is that he's not executing the war in iraq properly. I can see the logic behind the decision to have a small occupation army, in hopes of reducing the US 'footprint', thus preventing an insurgency, but it doesn't seemed to have worked. At teh same time, if we had three, four times as many people in Iraq right now, would that increase in numbers magically mean that we'd be able to stop the insurgency? "Bomb the heck outta them"? Didn't work in vietnam, at least not quickly enough. If we had 3 times as many troops, would we have 3 times as many casualities, and not any more progress? So that is some mixed results.

THe other is that, the guy is basically a liar. He lied about wiretaps, he at least appears to have lied about the justification for going to war, he's lied about leaks within his office, and he seems to have outted a federal agent merely because their husband publically disagreed with him. Stupid. Just damned stupid.

Oh, and katrina. That didn't sit too well with teh public, though I disagree that that can be blamed on the presidency, or even the federal government (though it can be clearly blamed for FEMA's ineptitude).

Anyway, all of that is just about poll numbers, poll numbers are just what people think. The american public is pretty god-damned stupid, so it doesn't really matter too much that lots of them disapprove of him. Think about it, how many times have you seen someone who drives an 18 mpg SUV complain about gas prices???

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
shouldnt rumsfeld be held to blam for the war in iraq not going so well i mean he seems completely inadaquite for the task not defending bush or anything but rumsfeld should pony-up and admit his lack of leadership ...........

as for bush being a liar name one president in the last 50 years who didnt lie at one time or another....their all liar's it's like a prerequisite to being president

but seriously the plan for pre-emptive strikes was hatched through bill kristol & co. it was reported before the iraq war started.. that is what i found so alarming about this battle plan for terror was that the axis of evil countries were all at some point going to be attacked by the U.S. pre-emptively .....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join