It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Map may Solve the Illegal Alien Problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A solution may have been found to pay for the cost of illegal aliens coming across our southern border and taking our country.
If the United States is going to carry the cost of these people, then we should be able to take some of their land, tax all properties and businesses, use natural resources, etc. for our benefit.

I propose that we move the southern border of the United States 100 miles to the south. Would this solve any problems?

Click on the link to see a map.

pub18.bravenet.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why not just take all of their land, then? If we're going to adopt an attitude like that, we may as well.

I just say round them all up, process them all, then deport those with criminal records (of any kind, here or abroad). Those who don't get a chance to become naturalized citizens. If they don't take the offer, deport them too. Those who stay and become citizens should then be put on a sort of probation. If they break the law in any way they lose their citizenship and get deported.

Of course, that'll never work in today's "PC" world.

Also: PLEASE READ: Appropriate Current Event Topics. Moving this to U.S. Politics.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, if you round them up and process them, then deport those with criminal records, they would all be deportable since they broke our laws getting here in the first place.

That works for me, btw.

join