It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to attack Iran in May 06!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Run for the hills! This is it!

I heard from a friend who heard it from his mother who heard it from her uncle who heard it from his grandmother who heard it from her step son who heard it from his wife's brother who heard it from his neighbor who heard it from his kid's teacher who heard it from her husband who heard it from his brother who heard it from his cousin who heard it from his great grand father who was in the military 60 years ago and read it from ihateamerica.com so it has to be true, that the US is preparing for attack on Iran as we speak.
Should come around May 1st when there's 2 full moons on Mars and the temperature in Iran is about 78 degrees at night. It'll be to deflect attention from the protests according to my source.

(Am I the only one who sees the irony in these type of posts. The same people who claim the Bush administration is using fear to get his way are the same people who start post like this trying to scare people. 'The US is about to attack!' 'WW3 is just weeks away' 'Bush ratings are low so terrorists attacks imminent' etc.)

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I guess I get your point? But sheesh...that was some read ahahah

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Most likely another fake terrorist attack will happen in the US on 6/6/6 of this year, they'll blame Iran and Alqueda followed by nukes going off in Iran minutes later. Thats the most likely thing that will happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Da Villen- What u just wrote about 666 is the most unlikely thing that is going to happen that day. More likely a group of nutters will slit there wrists in a belief that this will get them closer to the devil. Good point made by the author

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let me get this straight: You heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who then heard it from an uncle who heard it from his friend who heard it from a friend...?

OMG. This is credible evidence or the basis for a legit predicition, which would have been, according to a friend who was told by another friend who was told by his father who then heard it from a friend, that this topic would have been better suited for the Predictions forum?

These predictions of war with Iran are getting so lame and tired.
Where is the originality at other than "It's going to happen this month," no, "Its going to happen next month," no, "It's going to happen in a few months," etc.

:shk:

seekerof

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A friend of my uncle's house keeper's niece's mom's uncle's grand dad's vet's meatcutter's tax preparer says it will occur in 1211 hours, 9 minutes, 24 seconds, but only if the price of gas ends in an even digit.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
OMG. This is credible evidence or the basis for a legit predicition, which would have been, according to a friend who was told by another friend who was told by his father who then heard it from a friend, that this topic would have been better suited for the Predictions forum?

It's just as suited as this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
this thread
this thread
this thread
etc.

I'm still trying to figure out if DaVillen was being sarcastic or not. He just gave a perfect example of what I was talking about.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nice point. Speculation is pointless unless you have a fact or two to back it up.

top topics

join