It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to your "possible"new home!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Found this video video.google.com... I found it pretty scary.It would appear as things are beginning to be set up.And I can only guess as to what these camps ae going to be used for.Wih the Train yards and big furnaces,it looks and has a feel of the Oshiwitz(forgive the spelling)camp the nazis used.They way things are going,looks like they plan of inviting people to go "camping: in the near future.

Heres also a plan by Fema to suspend the constitution.
video.google.com...

If any of this has been posted before,my apologies.

Link Works now.
[edit on 29-4-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
video.google.com... Bush and his dictatorship.

Your first link doesnt work for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If the Mexicans keep throwing their weight around in the US then it is good to know that there is someplace to put them in order to maintain order. Maybe this all makes sense on some bizarre level.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Both links work now,sorry bout that.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Our possible 'new home' ?

If you had a few hundred million people to dispose of, why would you need furnaces, for a start?

WHO would you worry might find the bodies? WHO would have the power to make YOU afraid of discovery ? So why would you bother burning the evidence? How long do you imagine it would take to incinerate a few hundred million corpses .... a hundred years?

If you wished to eliminate a few hundred million people, you would fail after the first half dozen if you weren't bright enough to move past the 'incarcerate, kill and dispose of the evidence' mentality.

If you intended to kill a few hundred million people, let's hope you'd have a more sophisticated method than 'capture/incarcerate/kill/burn'. Otherwise, it would be a race between rebellion --- your own death through sheer exhaustion --- or power/fuel shortage.

If 'they' intend to kill all or even half of us, we can be confident the process will be steamlined, as in water, air or food borne toxins, or injection, etc.

Why worry? You can only die once. And wouldn't a nice big eternal sleep be preferable to many than the miserable existence they currently suffer?

top topics

join