It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPen all 3 eyes this is what I saw or didn't?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My many days of going beyond the typical practice of paranormal.
I have read everything out there and got bored quick. I see everything talked about in theory which is fine but I wanted to dive in deeper. I started with trying to obtain psychic answers to things,telepathy, and communicating with a dead ancestor. I accomplished all of them and stopped.

First I was always familar with DXM/'___'/pineal gland theory.

My first encounter was trying to obtain answers biblical/philosophical answers. I opened the third eye very slow I wanted to mock death not having an overbearing imbalance of typical use when people mess with the third eye. I had came up with answers to things that just seemed impossible. Basic biblical items that I later checked out in ancient texts. Nothing to a secret knowledge but kind of path pointers.

Next I tried to communicate with an ancestor that has been involved highly in occult practice and has a love/hate reputation with people these days. I tried one night dedicatiing the whole night to it and I got one message via telepath "The Dance of Ages has come" Left me wondering what in the world that meant. It lead me to the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.

The deeper I went the sacarier it got. One time I was trying to understand aliens and I was simply told they were Demons and got real scared went outside for fresh air and a low flying helicoptor came by very slow with a very quiet noise to it.

The next time I did this during the day I had a helicoptor come right over head of me and hover for a few I started taking pictures and it left.

Another day it was raining I was driving (terrible idea) and third eye was open and I was just repeating where are you and a helicoptor came flying out of no where doing a hard bank. I was like ok this is just odd! How many times does this have to happen before I can say its beyond paranoia.

Last time I did this 900 miles away late at night I said to myself I just need to do this one last time to obtain some answers if a threat unsues and I did and was obtained with knowledge I could do anything when my third eye was open. I than got scared and had a vision of like changing form. I was terrified and started to beg to be dumbed down and yup you guessed it when this was all happening a helicoptor direct over the building I was in hovering. Mind you I was 900 miles away from when i started this research.

The helicoptor who are they? Who knows maybe they were there to attempt to do what they think they could if I did anything. Maybe it was something else.

Anyway thats it I left out some other experiences that are just better kept to myself. Anyone dive so deep?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
In your opinion, were the helicopters 3D, real-time ...... or do you believe they were interdimensional representations of helicopters?

If the latter, why, in your opinion, would 'they' require to create the illusion of helicopters when (if they were all-knowing entities) all that would be required to close you down, permanently or otherwise, would be to inflict an embolism, vehicle accident or other?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello all,

You know how hearing something like the words of a song that you remember from when-ever ago .. will bring back vivid memories as though you were there?

Well I told my wife that the next time it happened I was going to try to stay there for a while. Well unfortunately it worked for a bit .. then the thought crossed my mind (Hey!) What if I can't get back!

Well let me tell you I came off that chair (and into the present) so fast that the smoke is still hanging in the air - and that was 10 years ago!

bc
.\

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well out of the four I experienced one I saw at night and it was so odd I would guess it would 1) have to be Gov due to the sound of it. It was so mono and quiet it was amazing and it flew so low. I was in an area whatever it was it could not do anything but at night so as far as what it looked like was large not like some wimpy news coptor or the like.

Ok the other two I saw were during the day and were just smaller units that were real which I just thought it had to be someone watching or trying to narrow me down.

The last abosolute fear was in me and the helicoptor was over the building it was at night and there was no way I could of got up to look due to circumstances at the time.

Everyday I struggle with opening up again just to go face to face with whatever. At the same time not much will be gained but I could close the book of my curiousity as to be honest the answers I was looking for were all found which was mainly paranormal and biblical creation,chaos the need for systems that have been wrote.

When I posted this the main thing on my mind was the helicoptor experience but I will mention what else I saw of sound mind. In my first location where I did this practice I saw things in the sky which were best explained as flowing light. I question to this day what it was but the movements alone were and are obvious to me I did not fear them(3) until further learning. These things were always in groups of three and always had same charcteristics light/glowing no standard shape almost a floating flame. The color of the light was always off a bit never pure light like moonlight but I suppose this could depend on temp/distance etc.
I should note what really caught my eye was in gospel of Thomas or one of the Nag documents it mentions 3 things that will take your soul unless you say such a thing and they will leave you alone.

I also seen these 900 miles away from that location mind you it was at night I was relocating and I was a bit paranoid at this point. My whole trip I didn't notice anything until I was getting close to my destination and I said "what the hell" you got to be kidding" I have drove this far I am almost to my point and these things pop up. Well I watched very close and high atop a hill was a large cross thats where I saw them I said screw this I floored it and didn't pay attention to the sky til later down the highway. I said ok I need to see for myself if I am seeing what I am seeing. I drove out one way I saw them turned back saw them, than was kind of scared and driving aimless thinking and I ended up on a back road and I don't know what I saw coming out at me but it looked like a fire-like glowing body almost transparent but not as bright. I turned around locked my mindset and get the hell out of there.

And to this day with all I saw and all I learned I ask myself do I need to go back to have face to face proof if it be gov or entity. My dilema continues.

I do feel after the last experience when I cross that line I can do anything needed but the hardest part is control cause its as if you get to a mind set of if you were to fear flames would come up out the ground and start burning houses etc it would happen. Thus you have dances with ages and the line about the lion;
eat the lion and you will become it, lion eats you and it becomes you.
Control the beast or it controls you...

Originally posted by Dock6
In your opinion, were the helicopters 3D, real-time ...... or do you believe they were interdimensional representations of helicopters?

If the latter, why, in your opinion, would 'they' require to create the illusion of helicopters when (if they were all-knowing entities) all that would be required to close you down, permanently or otherwise, would be to inflict an embolism, vehicle accident or other?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
heh tell us more please!
Sounds like a place where people see a silver thread that if cut well the obvious!

Curious were your eyes open or closed?
chapel perilous I believe is done with eyes closed out full '___' on set but I was after crossing to dimensions in one with all three eyes open to be able to see powers. Very scary stuff.

Originally posted by beforebc
Hello all,

You know how hearing something like the words of a song that you remember from when-ever ago .. will bring back vivid memories as though you were there?

Well I told my wife that the next time it happened I was going to try to stay there for a while. Well unfortunately it worked for a bit .. then the thought crossed my mind (Hey!) What if I can't get back!

Well let me tell you I came off that chair (and into the present) so fast that the smoke is still hanging in the air - and that was 10 years ago!

bc
.\

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello to all

I have heard many people talk about that they believe that aliens/demons are working with the gov.. So it could be possible that the Helicopter is from both and that they have some way of telling when you open your third eye.

I was wondering if you could tell us some more or u2u me about the gnosticism thing. Maybe you could go more in depth about that. I am looking into gnosticism right now seeing if that is the right path for me, I have been in touch with many that are down that path and I was wondering if you could tell me more of your experience with that. I think it could be very helpful to me.

Blessings to all
Cortara

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I definitely wanna
know more about
the three things

what three things
and what did you
have to say ?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well when I saw them I was not near to them they were in the sky except the time late at night I mentioned above and I saw it in the field very close to the road. When I saw it I hit the brakes fast and than said to myself "no your crazy it has to be something else" and as I do I had to see closer so I hit the gas it than moved as I did I hit the brakes it stopped, I did this again and it mocked I was mucher closer now looking at it we were both still. I said screw this I put the car in reverse so friggin fast I almost got stuck when I backed into a ditch I refused to look back as if it came to follow I could of got scared and my belief of my own fear empowering something of that nature. To this day I debate if I could stand face to face with it. I have had great scares in life but nothing like this. When you see something like that so close and so unnatural it just has an effect on you that is really like no other. In the end if I ever practice again just or one last proof I will be happy I did but I really don't think it is for everyone. The reason I did this was questioning everything on the biblical level yes I found truths but it is easy to get wraped up in a never ending pursuit for the truth and I don't feel like I should be on top of the tower of babel but as my human nature I had to ask the question what is out there etc.

GNOSTICS:
Where to start on this subject matter?
I guess when it comes to gnostics or kabbalah it is viewed as occult knowledge and for good reason. They say lucifer is the bearer of light and knowledge can be viewed as light. Light can blind so to speak. Most people that get into any forms of true ancient gnostics or kabbalah can fall in love with it as it seems to answer so many questions with some study. I must say it may not just come to you reading the documents and you may need to find your own way of learning and understand what is being said in the text. However I have seen many people come to an end conclusion of where they started(blind) I have heard people say well it is chaos as in before formation of individuals and earth etc it was just chaos on a spiritual level. For basic understanding duality having a wicked problem of agreeing with eachother and than creating this world of duality. Ok with that said it seems very logical of a paranormal event happening right but it eliminates the thought of any sort of one main God. If we hold this chaos theory as true than lets apple it to Christianity. One of my biggest problems I found was if paranormal events are possible we can do anything right? So it made me wonder about all this talk of the antichrist why would this be written? Why would you have a bible believe in such an evil outcome and I came to the simple conclusion that the if in a world of duality to eliminate chaos if a person drives such evil on the souls of the world you are forced to go to hell or heaven. it states in the Christian bible Jesus will bring people back for final judgement well that kind of states heaven and hell don't yet exsist. Anyway you can see how what I say can be truth and lies all in one! They did say the antichrist would speak blasphemous of God...

You see how easy it is to see and belive in the truth yet at the same time it would be foolish if its true about final days etc.

www.nag-hammadi.com...
www.sophian.org...
www.gnosticteachings.org...

Sorry I bounced all over with that on hard points but its a rough combined view of what I have seen.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
great , some new material for me to ponder

I was able to find and print the book of thomas

this was an incredible find for me

gospelofthomas.fol.nl...

quite interesting

now I'm wondering , how does one

look into this [ kabbalah , etc ] without violating

the bibles warnings not to delve into mysticism etc

sorry I don't have a direct quote on that

but I'm sure you're familiar with the sentiment

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebooklingFirst I was always familar with DXM/'___'/pineal gland theory.

I have a thread on here which you might find to be of interest...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think it's HIGH time there was a 'Reclaimation' of Christianity, and I'm glad to see others are uncovering the pieces of a long lost puzzle.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
my friend if you keep looking at everyone with that thrid eye someone is gonna kick you in the nuts.

that is all the constructive material i could come up with. like really your third eye?
i'm sorry for this badgering but this cannot go unbadgered.
The lights, the paranoia, the dreamy travels across great amounts of landscape, the wind in your hair. sounds like the end of a tragic disco movie. just before the drugged rock groupie jumps of the hotel roof.

pass the knife round friend, we all want a lick.

thank you.....

[edit on 2-5-2006 by spearhead]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
I'm wondering , how does one

look into this [ kabbalah , etc ] without violating

the bibles warnings not to delve into mysticism

I want to reiterate. Please answer.

HS

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The helicopter is actually a dragonfly and your mind out there has occupied the body of prey, an insect like a mosquito or fly. You fear the helicopter because it will eat the insect you possess. The reason you see the dragonfly as a helicopter is because you would be to scared and return to your minds' senses immediately if you saw a giant dragonfly.

top topics

join