It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Pres. George H.W. Bush bring about a full disclosure on the subjects of Aliens and UFO's for

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Gosh maybe that's what all this immigration reform is really all about?

I think the immigration bill is probably about the estimated 15 million illegal immigrants in the US today, but I could be wrong, regardless this post is about Bush 41, also known as George Henry Walker Bush and what he knows and what he could do for alien disclosure, or the Disclosure Project.

If you want to chat about immigration I would love to toss the rest of my 2 cents into the debate, just send me a u2u with a link.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Along with the speech, Reagan had director Steven Spielberg out to the White House to screen ET. Supposedly he told Spielberg you have no idea how true this is.
When asked about this event, Steven refuses to discuss his private conversation with the President. Surely he would say it's not true instead of no comment ?

Also it was George H.W. Bush as CIA director who told Carter he did not have sufficient need to know about UFOs. I doubt Tenet knew anything. William Colby knew some things. He was collaborating with the disclosure project before his untimely death.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
that's good stuff Schaden, do you have any idea why H.W. Bush would not come forward with what he knows about aliens and ufo's?

Are you trying to tell us that H.W. was working against what later became the Disclosure Project all the way back in the late 70's?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How about a different take on the original concept?

Would anyone even recognize if disclosure events were happening ALL OF THE TIME?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
People would probably not notice a sporadic disclosure, however more organized attempts at disclosure get more attention and are usually believed a bit more than a single encounter. The Disclosure Project seems to be just such an attempt.

My question now; was H.W. Bush and/or his Administration or is the Current Bush Administration attempting to subvert The Disclosure Project from the masses?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What I was referring to was that some people had a preview of the tsunami disaster BEFORE it happened.

I had it described to me by a personal friend in excruciating detail weeks before the real thing... Complete with shots of specific beaches and one of the hotel lobbies in Thailand.

Raises a lot of questions about who would have access to that information and more importantly in that context.

Sleeper, in his never ending thread, claimed he received the same(?) info...

The relevance to this disclosure thread would be the claim that the input is supposedly from aliens (btw my friend doesn't attribute the source specifically to ETs
), so the contention is something along the lines of ETs engaging in their own disclosure project.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow you and another knew about the Tsunami before it happened that is crazy? Why didn't you warn people, you could of helped save a lot of lives if you took that claim seriously by reporting it to the proper sources.

Do you know of any future disasters we should watch out for? Does your friend?

Do the governments know?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey maybe just maybe they plan to tell the truth about aliens but want to pass a Amnesty bill so when we realize how many are amongst us we can not kick them out.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
factfinder those aliens are for another thread.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
it's such a tease.

Your questions are so on...

The guys with the actual experience are SO tight-lipped.

If you want some more info, you might look in Sleeper's mega thread (last 3 or 4 pages), you can see the exchange I had with him on the topic.

It's absolutely a smoking gun!

But the real question becomes a smoking gun to what?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Please, the government doesn't even notify us of all the top secret weapons they have, what makes you think they are willing to disclose information that even people with Top Secret access levels probably don't know. 99% of the government is most likely totally clueless regarding Aliens and UFOs. It's just that 1% that harbors all the secrets and they aren't going to disclose them until they see several advantages.

If you believe in the NWO, then perhaps you could see how they might use this information to take over. This just sort of flowed into my mind but I figured I'd mention it. A common technique that many people believe the NWO use is P-R-S, or Problem-Reaction-Solution. First, "they" bring forth the problem. In this case, it could be disclosing information about aliens and causing national or international panic. The reaction could be targetting the aliens as "enemies of the United States or the world." Then, they would bring forth the solution of binding together under a single world government in an attempt to fight the aliens. This is just one way I can see a beneficial disclosure of this information for "them."

Keep in mind that if they aren't going to gain anything from disclosure, they aren't going to do it.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Omni, I don't believe in the NWO and I too believe that the great majority of government officials don't know anything, however that doesn't mean H.W. doesn't know. It also doesn't rule out the chance that H.W. could come forward with what he knows for the betterment of mankind. I believe if he is a descent person and I think that if he truly does know he has pondered disclosure many times.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

One of our local stations here is going to do a special report on the incident reported many years ago by a NM State Trooper of an egg shaped craft taking off trailing blue and red flames. It will be interesting to see what they come up with, but my guess is that when all is said and done, the conclusion will be inconclusive evidence.

The local station ran this news story and the official explanation for his observation is that what Trooper Zamora saw was a lunar landing prototype being hoisted by a Bell helicopter. Zamora, himself, was quoted as saying the he never thought that what he saw was of extraterrestria origin.

I know this doesn't resolve anything, but I thought I'd report back, since I did mention it.

Google Search

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join