It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Could Pres. George H.W. Bush bring about a full disclosure on the subjects of Aliens and UFO's for

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Could Pres. George H.W. Bush bring about a full disclosure on the subjects of Aliens and UFO's for the good of mankind?

Yes, but why doesn't he?

I don't understand why a man like George H.W. would not want to tell the world the truth about UFO's and aliens. I would imagine that being the Director of the CIA would make H.W. privy to that type of info.

I can foresee only 5 reasons why he would still keep it quiet after all of these years

1. He is being threatened by the CIA and other govt. officials to stay quiet.
2. We are still fighting a cold war against communism and divulging that info could prove to be a Huge advantage to our enemies.
3. With the competitiveness of world business it would be best, for US interests if we did not disclose.
4. H.W. is secretly working on a Book of what he knows and saw.
5. Finally, which I doubt, is that he is indifferent about it. He's an old man and what's it going to do to his golf game.

Disclosure would Rock Mankind harder than a meteor t-boning the earth!


[edit on 29-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Low Orbit]




posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would bet the people and or group that controls access to this information only let you into the club when they are certain you see the situation as they do.
Alien contact would mean the end of the current world's power structure.
It's about power and control.

They probably use rationalizations like humanity isn't ready for it.
It would turn the world into chaos. (but in a good way imo)
We can't let this technology get into our enemies' hands.

Simply put it's the next big paradigm shift. First we developed writing systems and agriculture. Eventually big cities and religion came along. In the last few hundred years, it's been the scientific method and the industrial revolution.

We all know disclosure has to happen eventually, but it could still be many decades off. Worse case scenario maybe a century away.
After the fixed energy sources are finally depleted ?

Perhaps they fear humanity will change too much and so rapidly that our unique identities and humanity will fade away ? Like how the Indian's culture and way of life was wiped out after the European settlers came. The world is very fractured along political, religious, and economic lines. Get our house in order and preserve some dignity before the higher beings "save us from ourselves" ?

At any rate, this will change humanity (hopefully for the better) more than anything in the past.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Schaden]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Schaden]



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If the government were to disclose something like that, it would bring among a LOT of panic right now. They are trying to get a LARGE majority of people to Accept the Idea of UFO's before Disclosing the information



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
do you guys think that our attempt at "Westernizing" the middle east is an attempt to prep that region for disclosure later on?

i.e.. First, we shock them what the latest Western Tech can do, with our stealth fighters and bombers, laser guided weapons, laser weaponry etc and then later on we tell them o yea aliens exist too. Would this help to soften the realization that there is intelligent life on other planets?



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Even if Papa bush new what was going on, why would he be a nark. Chances are that he knows more than most on this planet about most things, though I am not sure if that includes EBEs or UFOs. Though I am sure he has had a little exposure, what has been provided to him is probably limited as most of this information is probably kept within the intelligence areas of the armed forces.

Even if he did know, why woulod he risk coming out and making himself seem like a tattletale when he still has a son (Jeb) and a grandson that are looking to hold the presidency. Won't happen ever. In fact, he is probably more concerned with concealing secrets realted to the Bush World of Oil rather than worrying about alien disclosure.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
I would bet the people and or group that controls access to this information only let you into the club when they are certain you see the situation as they do.
Alien contact would mean the end of the current world's power structure.
It's about power and control.

They probably use rationalizations like humanity isn't ready for it.
It would turn the world into chaos. (but in a good way imo)
We can't let this technology get into our enemies' hands.

Simply put it's the next big paradigm shift. First we developed writing systems and agriculture. Eventually big cities and religion came along. In the last few hundred years, it's been the scientific method and the industrial revolution.

We all know disclosure has to happen eventually, but it could still be many decades off. Worse case scenario maybe a century away.
After the fixed energy sources are finally depleted ?

Perhaps they fear humanity will change too much and so rapidly that our unique identities and humanity will fade away ? Like how the Indian's culture and way of life was wiped out after the European settlers came. The world is very fractured along political, religious, and economic lines. Get our house in order and preserve some dignity before the higher beings "save us from ourselves" ?

At any rate, this will change humanity (hopefully for the better) more than anything in the past.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Schaden]

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Schaden]


To answer the question: "Why doesn't papa Bush share?"

Shaden, I think you are right on target. It's first and foremost about power. I think that the president's father IS in on the club, that he does know the real story about what is going on. So does Rumsfeld. IF the US were to disclose THEY had captured alien spacecraft and access to advanced technology, all foreign governments would be unified in demanding that all information be shared. Oil prices would plummet if a cheap method of obtaining energy were disclosed. And you think the ragheads are mad now.... Furthermore, can you imagine how angry people would be at the US for witholding this information for so many years. The response would be "share now or the entire world goes to war with you." Those with access to alien technology would be extremely reluctant to do so. I would imagine a second revolutionary war within the US, with the authorities trying to retain control and power. Can you say "20 million rednecks armed with shotguns looking for an excuse?"

That's what it is all about: power and control. This concerns me because mankind's common enemy can use this and exploit it (by this I mean infernal entities) by way of corruption. Nonetheless, I think TRUTH is more important than the self-reasoned excuses for "saving lives." God is still God. Our brief lives here, our purpose here is to learn to love, and to grow. To surrender our life issues to Him, so that He may work a work of love in us.

If one looks at the children of parents (I am a school teacher and I see this every day), one sees characteristics of the parents in the children. Are the parents bigoted? The children will be too. Are they dysfunctional? So it is with their kids. The same is true in a spiritual sense. I see no characteristics of my heavenly father, the creator of all living things in these aliens. They are self absorbed in their own agenda. They are amoral and devoid of any aspects of God, according to what I have read about them. As the parents are, so it will be with the children. You figure it out.

G.Houtchens
amateur historian
armchair coach

PS Although I agree with you about the REASONS for not sharing, I most strongly disagree with you that the aliens arrival here on Earth is for the better.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Houtchens]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Houtchens]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Houtchens]



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Houtchens

PS Although I agree with you about the REASONS for not sharing, I most strongly disagree with you that the aliens arrival here on Earth is for the better.


[edit on 30-4-2006 by Houtchens]


im intrigued. In what ways do you think that is not for the better?

do you believe that If it was announced that they would end up meddling again like they did the ancients?



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Versus the calculated the world is totally on fire disaster we have now...



It's very unfortunate but the entire race... all nations of the world... are primitive BEYOND redemption.

The effect that would spontaneously occur with a true disclosure of such information is sometimes referred to by some as a 'cargo cult'.

We fancy ourselves as enlightened. Nothing could be further from the truth. We are still buried six layers deep in utter nonsense.

The Dark Ages could end tommorrow... But your childrens childrens children will not get to the see awakening in their lifetimes.

It's really kind of funny... In a perverse sort of way.



[edit on 30-4-2006 by golemina]



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree we are primitive beyond imagination. And we don't even realize it.
Our own worst enemy is ourselves. Also I don't think aliens are overtly hostile.
I'm in the firm belief any civilization advanced enough to travel here has progressed beyond violance and the use of force to settle disputes.

I think the people in power simply don't want to lose control.

Again not that I think the aliens would take over militarily - Just that our culture,
political institutions, 90% of the economy, governments etc.. would all become obsolete overnight.

I think individual people are ready. Polls show the majority accepting alien presence as fact already. It's humanity as whole where the outcome is uncertain. But I'm optimistic.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Given the state of American and Global politics, if George Bush were to "disclose" information concerning the existence of intelligent life on other planets / dimensions, would you believe it?

With all of the questions surrounding the conspiracies of the day; 9/11, Iraq war, WMD, Iran, etc. I would readily assume that if the President were to announce the existence of intelligent aliens and an American or Global relationship with these aliens, no one would believe it.

If President Bush were to announce such communication between the U.S. government and intelligent aliens, I dare say that most people -- including many ATS members -- would simply assume that President Bush was trying to divert attention from the many earth-bound problems and conspiracy theories that are confronting the administration today.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
1.The CIA/MIB probably make the pres. sign a confidentiality letter/paper.
2.Also mant ppl would go insane and commit suscide, murder others, ect.,ect.
3.The government must have power over him and the other pres'. If he told they CIA/MIBswould probably kill him or say he has a mental disease.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if he does or not.

He could publicly state on national TV that aliens have been here for decades and the U.S. and other world governments have been denying it. And you and millions of others would not believe him, instead believing that the disclosure is just another coverup for something even more sinister.

True conspiracy theorists do not want the truth to be known. It would destroy the illusion.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
It doesn't matter if he does or not.

He could publicly state on national TV that aliens have been here for decades and the U.S. and other world governments have been denying it. And you and millions of others would not believe him, instead believing that the disclosure is just another coverup for something even more sinister.

True conspiracy theorists do not want the truth to be known. It would destroy the illusion.



isn't that the truth, then Dave what do you think of the disclosure project?

The Disclosure Project intregues me greatly, a supposed 400 former high ranking government officials?

www.disclosureproject.org...



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You left out a couple of possibilities.

1. There is nothing to disclose.

2. Everything has already been disclosed.

One of our local stations here is going to do a special report on the incident reported many years ago by a NM State Trooper of an egg shaped craft taking off trailing blue and red flames. It will be interesting to see what they come up with, but my guess is that when all is said and done, the conclusion will be inconclusive evidence.

It would seem that after all these years someone would have come up with at least one piece of solid, incontrovertible evidence of material extraterrestrial visitation, if indeed, such were occurring on a regular basis.

Until such is provided, I will remain a skeptic.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You left out a couple of possibilities.

1. There is nothing to disclose.

2. Everything has already been disclosed.


Good Point Grady, ok I add these 2 possibilities to my earlier list.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pres Bush may NOT be able to bring full disclosure to the public. I feel he is not in control of that area of nor does he have the clearance on policy re UFO/EBE disclosure.

Dallas



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
thanks Dallas, but what do you think of the president's dad, did he know as head of the CIA?



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I want disclosure it has to happen and who best but the president of the USA to get on TV and tell the public face to face... Reagan suggested such a thing and all ufologists have quoted him since. Any real disclosure to make a big difference has to come from that level or else most citizens will try to debunk that.

Many have suggested that JFK wanted disclosure and that may have been one of several reasons why the big boys did him in to keep him quiet.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I want disclosure it has to happen and who best but the president of the USA to get on TV and tell the public face to face... Reagan suggested such a thing and all ufologists have quoted him since. Any real disclosure to make a big difference has to come from that level or else most citizens will try to debunk that.

Many have suggested that JFK wanted disclosure and that may have been one of several reasons why the big boys did him in to keep him quiet.



I agree, There is something to be said for Reagan's comments about an Alien invasion in front of the entire UN. That is definately the type of figure we need to lead disclosure, although the Disclosure Project seems to be doin alright.

Pres. Jimmy Carter also saw a UFO.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Gosh maybe that's what all this immigration reform is really all about?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join