It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/9 or 6/9?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was reading about the 9th of AV (Jewish Cal Date) and came across the Kabbalahistic view of;

The Ari explains that when we say the Messiah will be born on the 9th day of Av we refer to the consciousness of Leo, that its numerical value is 216. 216 is the numeric value of the Hebrew letter Resh, Yud, Dalet, the exact amount of letters in the 72 Names of God chart. The 72 Names of God is the key and the answer to all of humanity ailments. This is the Messiah we are waiting for! The Messiah has already arrived. The Zohar, in Shemot, says that when the Messiah will come, the people will try to kill him and he will have to hide.

The knowledge of the 72 Names of God has been concealed for the past 2,000 years. A few years ago only a handful of people knew that the 72 Names of God is the Messiah. Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai reveals that only by using this knowledge (of the 72 Names of God) can chaos be removed from the entire world.

Now this can be view as the Jewish Messiah or the Christian anti-Messiah.
I tend to look at it as one in the same as a phoenix two in the same one to burn it all down for purifaction one becomes evil to give the greatess good. However I am having trouble figuring out two things. First when is AV? I have seen this as varios summer months from may to august but seems maybe closer to June plus 6-9(date) seems to be relative to aquaris as the symbol 69. 6 and 9 being two opposites and further symbolic definition. Next problem is when is Aquaris? I have searched a bit on it and saw how JUNG states its when certain astrological items are in align. Anyone care to fill me in?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by asala]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Kinda like the classic Coburn Bros movie...u know the 1.

What are these leather straps for??

Fibonacci.
The 216 number re-occurring.
Chaos.
The harassment from the people, Hiding, always hiding.
The GOH board.
The horror, the pain....like pure chaos, prodding your own brain with a grubby pencil, trying to make reason of it all.

Why are there 72 segments inked on my scalp..?

....It'll drive you insane. I would like to bet you, that the owner of the 72 names doesn't need a pencil, math or even a brain.
Surely the Jewish Messiah or the Christian anti-Messiah is more likely to respond to pain/emotion than numeric coincidence.

join