It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Designing a Mission to Mars: Looking for Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey everyone! Recently, as some of you may know, CmdrKeen has made a contest for designing a mission to mars!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have some plans in development, but I'm looking for a crew, so to say. In particular, I'm looking for people with any ONE of the following pieces of knowledge or skills:

Physics
Mathematics
Budgetting (if you have this, it would be AWESOME)
Architecture/Structural Engineering
Can Design a "Martian Mission" (a sub-mission to be performed on Mars)

Now of course we're not actually going to GO to Mars, but I hope to submit the most detailed mission plan to CmdrKeen, and I'd like some help! In the end, I'm accepting only 4 people at max. I can do most of the Physics, Martian Mission creation, and various parts of everything else myself - but since I don't have better understanding of some other aspects of this, I would really appreciate help in this quest!

Now, you can just respond to this thread, but to keep the forums uncluttered, it'd probably be best if you U2Ued me. Thanks for anyone that climbs aboard!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Don't forget the early supplies placement missions. Without that the human mission would only last a week.

They also must go off w/o a hitch.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well, I was factoring that in under Physics, but that would probably be a good "Martian Mission", that would take place in advance of the norm. Bodebliss, would you like to come aboard?

join