It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush is dragging america into HUGE debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i cant believe bush would to something to backstabbish to his own country. i read in the macleans magazine recently, with americas current debt already around 975 billion or 30,000 smackers in debt for every man woman and child, bush is pushing hard to pass a bill which alows americas debt limit to 9 TRILLION smackers!

you do know what that means dont you? it means bush predicts he'll spend around 9 trillion before his term is over!! if the debt gets to one trillion it will take decades to fix just that if anyone cares to fix it. before this was printed bush had less then 40% support now he goes and screws with americans some more...

do any americans scencerely like bush for anything hes done? i have a feeling bush has more backstabbing hidden agendas to come... prepare for impact...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The USA debt stood at $5.7 trillion before Bush took office. This debt has been going on for years. Also, according to the 13th Amendment to the Constitution it is illegal for us to discuss the validity of this debt.

Ironic. Republicans are suppose to favor less government, less taxes, less debt. Democrats are the opposite. But Clinton (democrat) brought the public debt down, and Bush (republican) brings it new record levels.

Of course, all these numbers are lies, and derived from different economic strategies to keep us American citizens from understanding how badly we are really being ripped. It's amazing what is included in government revenue and what is excluded compared to a mere 20 years ago.

join